Priority Life Care Employee Reviews

A Dream Job
Accounts Payable Clerk (Current Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INOctober 25, 2018
When I moved to America a few years ago to get married, I left behind my job of 10 years where I was the Director of Office Operations. I was so scared that I would never find a another job that could be as fulfilling.

When I stumbled upon Priority Life Care, I applied because I felt my experience and skillset would fit. However since I’ve started working for them, all my expectations have been far surpassed. This company has it all— an unparalleled work environment, opportunities for growth, an outstanding leadership team, and at its core a deep purpose to compassionately light the way in senior care!

Priority Life Care is the greatest company for which I’ve ever worked and it’s both an honor and a privilege to have this career.
Pros
Leadership, Growth, Purpose, Equal Opportunity Employer
Working progress
Certified Medication Aide (Current Employee) –  West Allis, WIAugust 23, 2018
Very poor management skills. Doesn't take residents into consideration. Seems like staff runs the building not management. Easy was work and love the residents!
Great team to work with
Administration (Current Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INApril 11, 2018
Love working with the team at PLC. People care about their jobs and want to work with you. It's also nice that I can work 1-2 days from home, if need be. My work-life balance is great and I love the management team.
Pros
Culture, Staff, work/life balance
Yes enough said
Manager (Former Employee) –  West Allis, WIFebruary 18, 2018
Rude management, pay is wayyyy to low Hr dept not good at all unfriendly as ever, just not a good experience . Director of nursing was good to me. Administrator not so much.. A lot of promises that were empty
Pros
Flexible somewhat
Cons
Pay, no vacation, no 401k
Amazing culture!
CFO (Current Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INFebruary 1, 2018
I have never worked for a company that recognizes its employees like PLC. The owners work hard right along with the staff and they make each team member feel important. We definitely work hard but it truthfully is like a family. There is no such thing as a 'typical day'...they are all exciting and fun and bring new challenges and opportunities.
Pros
The culture of teamwork!
Great Place to Work
Administration (Current Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INJanuary 31, 2018
The culture of Priority Life Care is one of the best I've worked in - the owners are grateful and I enjoy working with each person on the team. Our mission of supporting independence and making care affordable is one that I can believe in.
Pros
good people to work with and for, supportive atmosphere, team approach
Cons
Great, Family Owned Company!
Director of Operations (Current Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INJanuary 31, 2018
It has been a pleasure working for Priority Life Care. It is apparent that family comes first with this company and is made evident at each community. Hard work and totally worth it.
Pros
Great Culture
Enjoy what I do
Multiple Positions (Current Employee) –  IndianaJanuary 30, 2018
I have been blessed to work with a great management team as well as great employees at the community. The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting and working with all of the staff at the different communities. There are employees that work very hard to take care of the residents at the community.
Pros
Benefits, opportunity for growth
Cons
No 401k yet
Has a good team- Very supportive and fair
Marketing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INJanuary 30, 2018
I believe in the mission of supporting independent and being affordable- It's amazing that this company gives so much to the seniors and less fortunate or they would be in a nursing home- The training and Team support is above any place I have worked for- If you ask corporate for help, they are always willing to direct or be hands on at any given time-
Pros
Insurance and mileage reimbursement
Cons
Don't have any
Horrible
Director of Nursing (Former Employee) –  Thonotosassa, FLJanuary 22, 2018
This place was a joke from the start. Upper management and corporate were no help. Floor staff ran the building and made it a huge mess. Corporate hired people within the building to fill positions they had no clue what they were doing. Huge power struggles within upper management. Corporate and regional will cuss you and expect the impossible from their employees. So glad I'm no longer with this place.....
Pros
Cons
the whole place
Worst Company to Work For
Nurse (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INDecember 17, 2017
This is by far the worst company. The owners only look at people as a value and once you are invaluable it is time for them to get rid of you. The residents are treated awful. The management staff has no idea how to run a company. Insurance benefits are horrible and so is staff overturn. DO NOT WORK THERE OR YOU WILL REGRET IT.
Pros
I left
Cons
Everything from the moment you get the job
one great perk is a free Mad Apple Crossfit gym membership
Accounts Payable Specialist (Current Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INJuly 7, 2017
I'm looking for something with more advancement opportunities and stronger HR and management. I'm also looking for long term stability with better benefits
Great Company with Great Values
Administration (Current Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INFebruary 16, 2017
Company has great values and is a good company to work for. The culture is positive and understands the needs of their residents.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Priority Life Care. Our community is ready to answer.

Priority Life Care Reviews by Location