PRIORITY MANAGEMENT GROUP Employee Reviews

Supervisor was demeaning to employees
MDS Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Donaldsonville, LAMay 14, 2018
I would gladly work at this facility again now that the previous Director of Nursing is no longer employed there. I lived one mile from this facility and it was very convenient for me.
Could be better
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Pawtucket, RIJanuary 31, 2018
The place needs some new leadership. They think they are the smartest most innovative people on earth and its sad to say that's far from reality. There is a big world out there and PMG thinks the world revolves around them and their small group. This is one of the companies that would rather fire 15 people before dealing with the 1 problem employee. Its clicky.
Pros
clients are ok
Cons
The managers and some of the team leads are pretty unknowledgable
Company Possibilities are Endless, but Leadership Needs to Change
NA (Former Employee) –  Pawtucket, RIJuly 10, 2017
This company has the ability to be great. Unfortunately, the current leadership lacks the skills needed to bring their business into the 21st century. Their operation runs on favoritism and feelings of staff. If you lack drive, knowledge and just follow orders, this environment will be perfect. But if you are ambitious, a go getter and believe that you can make a difference, this is not the place for you. Stay away!
Pros
Good work life balance
Cons
Poor leadership
Growth minded, professional, great company
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Pawtucket, RIMarch 11, 2016
PMG has been great to work for. I would recommend it to any of my friends in the industry.

Managers seem fair and open to change and co-workers are pleasant and willing to help.

Day-to-day can be a bit mundane; you have to love what you do in order to love this job.

Compensation and benefits are competitive and I feel like the company genuinely cares about me.

I really love knowing that I am helping provide affordable care to the underserved and uninsured population.
Room to Grow
N/A (Current Employee) –  Pawtucket, RIMarch 11, 2016
PMG has great opportunities to grow. If you want to advance yourself, there is plenty of opportunity. PMG is a generous company, with both their employees and for local charities.

A typical day at work involves interacting with my co-workers, getting my job done in a casual atmosphere.
PMG serves all states so there is something new learned everyday.
The hardest part of the job is that you cant always check off things from your list at the end of the day.
The most enjoyable part of the job is mixing laughter within the day, no matter how tough the day is.
Pros
Profit sharing, growth oppurtunity
Cons
Because PMG is growing, they seem to be short staffed
Great company owners
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Pawtucket, RIAugust 16, 2015
The company owners wants to put your future with them in your hands.
They will give you the opportunity to be a certified coder, to evolve into a management position.
I don't necessarily think that being a certified coder enables you to be a good manager.
My experience is that they do what all billing companies do, they move staff around to handle accounts that others cannot. What they might want to do is rid themselves of people that cannot function in the job they were hired to do.
Pros
The owners do care what the employees think.
Cons
Moving of accounts to others.
Great company but they all have their warts
Employee (Former Employee) –  Pawtucket, RIMarch 24, 2014
PMG is a progressive organization that has a socially conscience mission. Not only does their business serve an underserved population across the nation but the also do so at home. The people who work at PMG go to work to work. A very professional atmosphere who wants to come to work to work and not be bombarded with gossip, etc. However, as I said, every company has its warts. The department that I worked in is somewhat wanting in leadership and direction. Wanting on communication as well. The owners try their best at creating a culture that is outstanding but then gets somewhat diluted as it spreads across some in the management team. The word manager is tossed around pretty loosely and there may be more chiefs than indians. Again a great company I would and have recommend PMG as an up and coming organization in RI. The one thing you need to do is to learn how to manage the management.
Pros
Great company rewards initiative
Cons
Low on pay scale
relaxed casual atmosphere
Medical Billing and Coding Externship (Former Employee) –  Pawtucket, RIOctober 16, 2012
great management and good work ethics
i learned how to process claims for medicare and how to look up payments that were made by the insurance company
hardest part was the commute
Cons
short breaks
Productive and knowedgeable
Medical Billing and Coding Externship (Former Employee) –  Pawtucket, RIAugust 16, 2012
A typical day at work would consist of me going to my cubical, and opening my software applications. I would look up expanation of benefits and mail them out to insurace companies wheter primary or secondary. I would overview claims to see if their were any over payments or charges.
Pros
learn about many different health insurance
Cons
can be alot of information to take in at once.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PRIORITY MANAGEMENT GROUP. Our community is ready to answer.

PRIORITY MANAGEMENT GROUP Reviews by Location