Priority Title and Escrow, LLC Employee Reviews

What a flop
Employee (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VANovember 28, 2018
Small and honestly kind of a stagnant company. The work is monotonous no matter what your position is and you don't learn anything new here. Clients are buttered up while employees take the brunt and the expense. Your mistakes are put on blast among cc'd emails for your co-workers to see. The pay sucks and there is not much room for growth here. Do better.
Pros
N/a
Official response from Priority Title and Escrow, LLC
December 3, 2018

We are sorry that you left feeling this way. We appreciate the feedback as we are always looking to make improvements. We wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

Forward Thinking, Growing Company with Employees in Mind
Processor (Current Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VADecember 3, 2018
I would and have recommended Priority Title as a potential place of employment to anyone, even my closest friends. Working for Priority has provided me with everything I could have hoped for in a job. The company cares about their employees, although Priority has grown exponentially in the last several years, there is still a small business feel. The owner and management are always available to you, no matter what your role is. I find the growth potential extremely valuable. When I landed at Priority, I didn't just find a job, I found my career.

The typical day at Priority is busy, the amount of business we handle always keeps everyone on their toes however the team is always ready to help out other co-workers if they need it. Work is work, we get paid to do a job and some days are stressful but at the end of the day, I feel successful and accomplished. I feel as though my voice is heard and that my managers care about me.
Pros
Great Office Moral, Company Outings, Monthly Catered Lunches, Feels like a Family within the workplace
Priority Title is the best company i've ever been with
Post Closer (Current Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAApril 18, 2018
Best place to work, hands down.
Other than the perks, you work with amazing people and management is fantastic. Priority Title values its employees and the employees also value Priority Title highly in return. This company has expanded very rapidly within the last 2 years and is continuing to grow quickly.
If you want to work for a company where you enjoy your job and coming to work every day, enjoy your co-workers/managers and the environment- this is the place for you!
Pros
Everything!
Cons
N/a
Unprofessional and poor pay
Title Policy Clerk (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAJanuary 24, 2018
The management within this company is abysmal. There were several instances of management being caught talking poorly about their staff to clients, as well as to other management. Raises were promised that never came to fruition and mistakes were ridiculed publicly among peers.
Pros
Health insurance, catered lunches
Cons
Poor management, poor pay, bullying coworkers
Official response from Priority Title and Escrow, LLC
March 21, 2018

We are sorry that you left feeling this way. We appreciated your time spent with our Company and wish you all the best in the future.

Productive. Awesome coworkers
Licensed Title Underwriter (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAMarch 2, 2018
Extremely busy office with incredible coworkers and management. Top rated settlement company. Loved my job and clients. Best job I have ever had. Managers always available. Most current software.
Pros
Coworkers
Cons
Not enough time in the day

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Priority Title and Escrow, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

Priority Title and Escrow, LLC Reviews by Job Title