Priority Employee Reviews

Not a Good Place to Work
Assicate Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Sheboygan, WIJanuary 18, 2019
I started off in a new position, they never gave me feedback or asked how the training program was working. The training program was a work in progress but never got better! They did not give feedback on work performance yet let people go for these reasons. This is a very clique company, upper management is all on one team, if one sees a problem they all dislike you, yet most of the time do not have a valid reason to. Not a good company to work for.
Pros
Nothing, it is all bad
Cons
Poor Compensation
review
product sales, and repair for comcast (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDDecember 14, 2018
good company to work for, fast paced, taking calls constantly for the most part, theres not much more that I can say but it is a good company to work for
Horrible
DRIVER/COURIER (Former Employee) –  Boothwyn, PAOctober 26, 2018
The office was replete with cronyism and favoritism. If you happened to be on the receiving end of a less than favored status you could look forward to receiving very bad jobs that where difficult to get to and paid very little. All in all I would steer clear of the good folk at Priority. Consider that a warning to the wise!
Cons
Not a fun place to work!!
Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARAugust 31, 2018
The women are horrible to work with!! If you are not in their click they are mean to you!! Promised me full time after 90 days, I worked 120 days and they terminated my employment!! The reason.. I worked to slow!! Well that's a first!! The boss compared my work to someone there 5 years!! Didn't get the training I was told I would get. Horrible place to work!!
Somewhat Challenging
HOME HEALTH AID NURSE (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJune 30, 2018
Depending on the status of patients, the day can be stressful. Other this job is workable.On the other working with Priority is quite comfortable. The culture of the job is quite fun with coworkers.
Long hours low pay
Mail Transporter (Former Employee) –  Annapolis Junction, MDDecember 11, 2017
Don’t do it! Pay is low and will be messed up. No growth. Long hours. Lots of lifting and throwing. Driving and loading trucks 3-4 everyday. Would not recommend it.
Pros
Early hours
Cons
Low pay
Layed back
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lasvegas nevadaNovember 8, 2017
Very cool enviroment just laid 4 of us girls off for no production which was the whole room.they fire you without any reason or explanations was real heart breaking
Pros
Cool hours
Cons
Shut you down before notice.
good place to work.
Groundskeeper (Former Employee) –  Avondale, LAAugust 10, 2016
Very good company to work for, great supervisors, and great customers to deal with. Only downfall for this company is there isn't any room to grow and make money to support a family.
productive and exciting
Shuttle Driver (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAJune 27, 2016
every day was a very productive and exciting with new cars to shuttle and always moving form one lot to the next. i learned how new year cars are sent from production to dealership. every at work was very professional and helping.
Active workplace but pickup and deliveries always late
Courier / Delivery (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHMarch 23, 2016
Enjoyed the work & responsibilities necessary to complete the deliveries, Most co-workers were good to work with and we would assist each other most times. Supervisors and company we worked for were not as organized as needed and that created a delay with release times for specific deliveries. Company was more concerned with customers we delivered for needs vs. drivers, who were on the front lines and needed support also !!
Pros
Working and making money
Cons
Better release / delivery schedules - more attention to drivers needs
excellent
Independant Contractor (Current Employee) –  Des Moines, IAMarch 14, 2016
Work day begins at 530, depending on the amount of miles your route consist of determines your end time. The hardest part of the job is driving in colder conditions , most enjoyable thing is working with the customers who quickly become like family. The management is fabulous.
Family owned business
PROJECT ENGINEER / ESTIMATOR (Former Employee) –  Metairie, LASeptember 2, 2015
Only personnel that matters is family - did not / would not help pay for certifications when needed. Owner manager in his own little world, could not see the big picture
Pros
Fair pay for services
Cons
very little benefits
Very cooperate environment.
District Liaison (Current Employee) –  Naperville, ILJuly 3, 2015
Management is focused on making the client happy and compliance versus customer relations and accountability. I believe the client should be happy but not at the expense of doing the right things for students.
Not a good place to work. VERY unprofessional
Land Surveying Firm Field Tech (Former Employee) –  Norman, OKJune 29, 2015
Dishonest with what they are willing to give as far as advancement, pay and what your job entails. Training is nonexistent. A very unprofessional atmosphere. Management is beyond being unwilling to help in anyway with any problem that arises.
Fun place to work
Senior Vice President-Urban Promotion (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, CAApril 9, 2015
It was a valuable experience
Good people to works
Management was good
some days were challenging as they were integrating into Capitol Records at the time i worked there
Productive and a fun place to work
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  charlotte, NCJanuary 6, 2015
this job is very productive and independent. Working with direct management was very rewarding and she taught me a lot about working with the public. A lot of out to lunch days and meeting a lot of people.
Hard Work!
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  SkokieFebruary 25, 2014
All aspects of direct mail and fulfillment, from list acquisition to getting it to the post office
none (Former Employee) –  undescloseJanuary 15, 2013
There is no job security they change the schedules every week
simply put,the best job I ever had!
PRIORITY HOMES & BUILDERS (Current Employee) –  Spring, TXDecember 2, 2012
The down turn of the housing market killed all profit,That is the only reason that I'm seeking employment.
the pay was enough to keep me home instead of traveling.
I beleaved in the quality of what we were selling.
there was no corporate head cutting or/office politics to deal with.
I managed everyone except the owner.[small company]
The owner called me everyday for prayer.the job didn't interfere w/church,I lived a very balanced life.
Pros
the closest thing to a perfect job
Cons
all things come to a end.[good & bad]
Productive work environment that fosters learning and success driven goals.
Business Communications Consultant (Current Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAJuly 30, 2012
A typical day at Priority Systems involves organizing, creating, and scheduling appointments with current, competitive, and new prospective clients in my personal territory spanning from Dauphin County to Lebanon County. This company positively reinforced the advancement of my product knowledge, and in particular my skills and abilities as a sales consultant. This was fostered by multiple nation wide company webinars, specialized classes, and weekly reviews. The management at Priority Systems is phenomenal, they are sales professionals with extensive knowledge of the trade, including a President that greatly involved himself in all aspects of the company and its employees. The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing the success of all of my hard work, then being positively reinforced by all of the company. The hardest part was working within a changing product spectrum.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Priority. Our community is ready to answer.