PRISM Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Was one of the best places I have worked
Practice Manager (Former Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAApril 3, 2018
Prism was a wonderful place to work. Had an awesome staff and Doctors.
Enjoyed going to work everyday.
The hardest part of the job was the office closed it's doors.
Pros
Great staff
Cons
The office closed
it became stressful and depressing to be there
Employee (Current Employee) –  Meadville, PAOctober 4, 2017
When I first started there it was challenging and i could rely on my supervisor for help if need but as time went on something changed and people started moving around to different positions and my supervisor got moved down to maintenance tech. From then on the department went down hill and keeps going down cause the new manager is not keeping up with what is going on.
Poor Moral
Client Acess Representative (Current Employee) –  Elkin, NCSeptember 15, 2017
The company is all about "clicks" with no regard to education, experience or job performance. The current manager of client access is poor at her job, and does not know how to manage people. She is great with computers but is not a people person.
It was a great summer job
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Golden Valley, MNJuly 27, 2017
This was my second job ever. I had to call and remind the older citizens about a transportation appointment.I learned all my office skills from there.My manager was awesome she was understanding and helpful.
Great place to work!
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Madison, MSMay 17, 2017
I wish they hadn't relocated. I miss you guys! This was a great place to work for. Wonderful management and a solid company. I learned a lot from a wonderful team and I wish that company all the best.
Pros
The wonderful experience i had with that company.
Cons
They relocated and i couldn't go.
Landscaping
Landscaper (Former Employee) –  Burley, IDMay 10, 2017
Being a landscaper I learned many things from planting flowers, pulling weeds, pruning shrubs, to mowing lawns and edging. It was a great experience that will help me for when I decide to landscape my own home.
Miss miss miss this place
Administrative assistant (Former Employee) –  Fort Wright, KYMarch 21, 2017
If they are hiring apply. Happy hours, lunch & learns, mentors, job advancement, every year there was a big anniversary celebration. The people are great. Very positive place.
mixed
Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Logan, OHJanuary 14, 2017
good and awful the pay is good but there are other difficulties that come along with employment here. this job takes a lot of passion
Productive and fun place to work/intern
On Call Case Manager/Food Shelf Manager (Current Employee) –  Golden Valley, MNJanuary 5, 2017
I interned at PRISM and enjoyed everyone I worked with. It is a fast-paced intriguing environment in which to learn and work.
Very boring.
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Ida Grove, IAOctober 7, 2016
This job was always the same thing. It was reading off the same screen over and over. It was very hard to hear when others were talking in the background. You also got monitored and reviewed by a few calls.
Cons
Same thing over and over.
Family oriented atmosphere
Product Specialist I / Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJuly 5, 2016
NAIC / NIPR catered to their employees. They treated us just like customers so they tried to accommodate us. They promoted within and wanted to see their employees advance in the company, by offering training classes and certifications. They offered flexible hours and days. They gave awards for recognitions and employee appreciation days. Bring your baby to work programs and other great incentives. If my department never got laid off I would still be working with NAIC/NIPR because it was a great company!
private partnership for development of real estate
Senior Vice President (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 15, 2016
very nimble firm providing tons of responsibility across a broad range of areas in real estate - development, leasing, valuation, purchase & sales, partnership structuring
Exciting work environment
Intern (Former Employee) –  Doral, FLMay 30, 2016
Working at PRISM was a great experience and I learned a lot during the time I was there. Recommend applying if it is available.
Great work enviroment
Fellow (Former Employee) –  Oxford, OHApril 8, 2016
A typical day at Prism was enjoyable. I spent most of my time working alongside my colleagues to create a 10-step public relations plan for our client. Over the six month process we formed a plan that helped increase membership for a retired living community. As with most jobs there were hardships. Working to agree on a plan of action took temperance. However, receiving a personalized letter from the client on how they enjoyed our ideas was rewarding.
PRISM Review
Sector Leader (Current Employee) –  Scranton, PANovember 19, 2015
They taught me so much on the topic of investing and financial and research analysis. It was an extremely valuable experience for me.
Diploma Mill
Lead Instructor (Former Employee) –  Egg Harbor Township, NJSeptember 21, 2015
Previous incarnation is the evidence of cause for "Gainful Employment" initiative.
Open-door policy for all, especially to those paying the bills and keeping the doors open (not the best policy).
Pros
Campus Director and Director of Education (at the time)
Cons
Federal Financial Aid Inconsistencies
horrible workplace
Loan Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Golden Valley, MNMay 29, 2015
do not work here. it is a horrible place to work. the people are awful and so is the environment. The building is gross and the clients are rude and no one does anything about it.
Awful
Merchandising Specialist (Former Employee) –  Ithaca NYFebruary 11, 2015
A few of the team members had issues and sometimes acted as if they had the right to be direspectful. Some of the supervisors were no better.
Pros
none.
Cons
Please!!!!!
PRISM Cable TV was a beginner in its field of cable TV to the city of Philadelphia.
TV Broadcast Technician / Master Control ope (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PA 19148January 2, 2015
First off PRISM was a non-union shop which meant that it was a great place to learn everything involved in the TV world.
PRISM was also a 24hr nonstop cable movie channel that always needed two people to run air and keep the channel on-line.
Pros
To work all professial sports and more.
Cons
Not enough women in TV jobs
volunteers
volunteer (Former Employee) –  MinnesotaOctober 24, 2014
This wasn't a job for me, it was just a volunteer things for me to help people who are in need and i was really happy i go to do so. Most of the volunteer i do with Prism was just packing food and making sure it goers to the right place in the trucks.