PRISM Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Awesome Company
WAN Technician (Temporary Contract) (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCOctober 12, 2018
This company was a good company to work for all thought my time there was short due to it being a temporary contract, however i did enjoy my time there.
Benefits
Cons
N/a
Enjoyed the people who I worked with
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXSeptember 14, 2018
Worked in a call center environment but the job didn't really last very long as the doors were closed when the company went into bankruptcy. We supported the manager and the representatives that took the customer calls.
Pros
Free parking
Cons
Did not last very long
Warehouse employment.
Volunteer - Warehouse assignments. (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNAugust 11, 2018
Volunteer position at Prism, limited to Stocking and inventory,
Material Handling, and other Warehouse related work.
Typical day at work - Very busy, but I had no trouble whatsoever
accepting and performing any various duties.
Front desk Voluntter
Front Desk Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Golden Valley, MNJuly 24, 2018
PRISM is an awesome place to learn a general administrative support role. I learned a lot about the job that I want to do. It is an awesome place to work because you know that you are apart of something that is meaningful and that helps support the community. If I could have supported my family doing the work that I was doing, I would have stayed there.
Transcriptionist
Medical Transcriptionist (Former Employee) –  Mechanicsburg, PAJuly 15, 2018
Transcription for 6 doctors, all of which were excellent to work with and great office team. Sometimes there would be IME's that needed to be done pronto and there was overtime given also weekend transcription was available for notes to the hospital charts.
Pros
Loved every part of the job and associates
Cons
Transcription was sent to India and that eliminated my job after 13 years
Great Company
Full-Time Employee (Current Employee) –  Elkin, NCJuly 7, 2018
Fast growing company with a great leadership team! Expanding across the country and always new job openings - a great problem to have. Family feel environment.
Cons
Location in Elkin, Nc
a place to build research
Unpaid internship (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 22, 2018
It had various options to gain research opportunities but not a place to advance in ones career. There were ways to expand upon research and opportunities to do research with great people.
Was one of the best places I have worked
Practice Manager (Former Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAApril 3, 2018
Prism was a wonderful place to work. Had an awesome staff and Doctors.
Enjoyed going to work everyday.
The hardest part of the job was the office closed it's doors.
Pros
Great staff
Cons
The office closed
it became stressful and depressing to be there
Employee (Current Employee) –  Meadville, PAOctober 4, 2017
When I first started there it was challenging and i could rely on my supervisor for help if need but as time went on something changed and people started moving around to different positions and my supervisor got moved down to maintenance tech. From then on the department went down hill and keeps going down cause the new manager is not keeping up with what is going on.
Poor Moral
Client Acess Representative (Current Employee) –  Elkin, NCSeptember 15, 2017
The company is all about "clicks" with no regard to education, experience or job performance. The current manager of client access is poor at her job, and does not know how to manage people. She is great with computers but is not a people person.
It was a great summer job
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Golden Valley, MNJuly 27, 2017
This was my second job ever. I had to call and remind the older citizens about a transportation appointment.I learned all my office skills from there.My manager was awesome she was understanding and helpful.
Great place to work!
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Madison, MSMay 17, 2017
I wish they hadn't relocated. I miss you guys! This was a great place to work for. Wonderful management and a solid company. I learned a lot from a wonderful team and I wish that company all the best.
Pros
The wonderful experience i had with that company.
Cons
They relocated and i couldn't go.
Landscaping
Landscaper (Former Employee) –  Burley, IDMay 10, 2017
Being a landscaper I learned many things from planting flowers, pulling weeds, pruning shrubs, to mowing lawns and edging. It was a great experience that will help me for when I decide to landscape my own home.
Miss miss miss this place
Administrative assistant (Former Employee) –  Fort Wright, KYMarch 21, 2017
If they are hiring apply. Happy hours, lunch & learns, mentors, job advancement, every year there was a big anniversary celebration. The people are great. Very positive place.
mixed
Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Logan, OHJanuary 14, 2017
good and awful the pay is good but there are other difficulties that come along with employment here. this job takes a lot of passion
Productive and fun place to work/intern
On Call Case Manager/Food Shelf Manager (Current Employee) –  Golden Valley, MNJanuary 5, 2017
I interned at PRISM and enjoyed everyone I worked with. It is a fast-paced intriguing environment in which to learn and work.
Very boring.
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Ida Grove, IAOctober 7, 2016
This job was always the same thing. It was reading off the same screen over and over. It was very hard to hear when others were talking in the background. You also got monitored and reviewed by a few calls.
Cons
Same thing over and over.
Family oriented atmosphere
Product Specialist I / Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJuly 5, 2016
NAIC / NIPR catered to their employees. They treated us just like customers so they tried to accommodate us. They promoted within and wanted to see their employees advance in the company, by offering training classes and certifications. They offered flexible hours and days. They gave awards for recognitions and employee appreciation days. Bring your baby to work programs and other great incentives. If my department never got laid off I would still be working with NAIC/NIPR because it was a great company!
private partnership for development of real estate
Senior Vice President (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 15, 2016
very nimble firm providing tons of responsibility across a broad range of areas in real estate - development, leasing, valuation, purchase & sales, partnership structuring
Exciting work environment
Intern (Former Employee) –  Doral, FLMay 30, 2016
Working at PRISM was a great experience and I learned a lot during the time I was there. Recommend applying if it is available.