Prisma Health Employee Reviews

Horrible place to work, no compassion
Acute Care Extender (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCJuly 10, 2019
Management is horrible, no raises for nurse techs in 3 going on 4 years. Management has favorites and will fired you, for the same thing that they let others slide by. No empathy for employees at all. You could be in a car wreck or caught in bad weather and they will still count it against you.
This could be a great place to work!!!
EVS Housekeeping (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCJuly 10, 2019
Understaffed
Rude Management
Unconcerned board and human resources (leaderships)
not very clean environment
Underpaid Staffing

This hospital has changed its name 3 times within the last 10 years that speaks a lot of volume about the Hospital and its management!!Hospital and its management
Great experience
Unit Secretary II (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCJuly 9, 2019
I love working for ghs! So many job opportunities and experience new things, I love working in pediatrics, the kids are always a enjoyment to work with. Definitely going to pursue my career in peds!
Great organization to work for.
Patient Access Support (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCJuly 6, 2019
I would recommend this organization to anyone. Management makes sure that you have the skills and equipment needed to complete your job. The most enjoyable part of the job is the relationships you build with your colleagues.
PRN Employment was difficult, wonderful coworkers, diverse patient population, excellent for learning
Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer (RDMS) (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCJuly 6, 2019
As a PRN employee, working only 2-3 days per week, expectations were set much higher than they should have been as compared to someone working full time.
Pros
Amazing coworkers and teaching environment
Cons
Training is not adequate for PRN employees
Sorry place to work
Distribution Specialist (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCJuly 1, 2019
They don't care about racism been that it's a hospital plant, and the supervisor make jokes about people and there situations that they have goin on. Especially if they passed away. The supervisor always leave work and goes to church on clock leaving employee to do all the work and he's always drinking on the job
Work place review
Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Seneca, SCJune 29, 2019
I am a current employee at Oconee Memorial Hospital. I love my job and most all helping the patients. However the management isn't as proactive as they could be. Hoping in the future this will change!
Great Place to Work
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  PHPIMJune 25, 2019
I enjoy working for Prisma Health. I love the flexibility of management. I mostly enjoy my coworkers and the culture of the work environment. Working as a nurse for Prisma Health it great!
Poor management
Community Health Worker (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCJune 20, 2019
Do not work for Prisma Health Healthy Start Program. The program is funded by a grant that the Director hires someone to write in order to steal funds from. Employees makes 2 to 3 dollars over minimum wage. Program is poorly structured & poorly directed by management. Management speak of doing a lot for the community but complain of never have any funds to purchase items for the program participants. Employees have no opportunity for growth or advancement. Management is unprofessional and office is ran like a dictatorship. Management creates a negative atmosphere for employees. The only pro to working for this program is the flexibility.
lazy nurses
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCJune 19, 2019
CNA's were looked at as "the help" night shift nurses sat around and watched moves while the cna's had to run from room to room with no help nurse patient ratio 1 to 3 maybe 4 cna to patient ratio 1 to 15 -32
Productive place to work, management could be better
Patient Transporter (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SC 29605June 18, 2019
I loved the atmosphere of the hospital and my coworkers. Management was poor at times, but not the reason I left. I left due to newborn baby and needed to be home full time.
CPM is an excellent place to work at.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCJune 12, 2019
CPM is a great place to work. I learned a lot about the culture diversity in that area. It is a great community. Management staff are ready to assist office staff in every step of the way. excellent proffesionalism.
Low Pay for CNA's
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCJune 11, 2019
Should compensate CNA's more than they are currently. Pay is below the area's average hourly rate. The work is sometimes too much for the pay. Schedule was flexible.
Favoritisms and Work-place Harassment is tolerated
Registered Nurse (RN) (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCJune 6, 2019
Worked for the company for 13 years and was harassed by a coworker. Management nor HR did anything to the coworker despite this being their 3rd or fourth incident with other coworkers for the sake of needing staff. Also corporate jobs and management are people that they choose that are friends or friends of those higher up not people that have the experience or education for those positions.
Pros
Insurance
Cons
Favoritism and Horrible Work Environment
Enjoyable Place
Office Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCJune 5, 2019
Employees are nice. Management is ok, your office manager has to do what the hospital tells her to do. At times that can mess with the office, but everyone is nice and its a great place to work.
The truth
BMET (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCJune 4, 2019
Job is okay. Management asks us to falsify records.. I reported this issue and nothing was done. HR works for management. Can not trust them. Manager uses threats of job loss to try to motivate. Manager is biased and shows favoritism.
have to use PTO for holidays, vacation and sick days. So not very good.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Seems like system doesn’t care for employees especially the ones on lower pay scale
It was once a fun job
Worker (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCJune 4, 2019
Love working with the patients and seeing them learn, grow, and get better. Staffing issues prevented much ability for growth. Hardest part of the job was dealing with all the staff talking behind each other's backs without going to the person they were having issues with. Best part was seeing the patients who had worked so hard to be better leave the program.
Pros
Working with patients, flexible schedules most of the time
Prisma Health
Certified Surgical Technologist (CST) (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCMay 31, 2019
I have enjoyed my time here at Prisma. The staff is great. the hardest part of the job is being understaffed and not being able to have lunch most days. the best part of the job is me getting to work with my ortho family.
Great people, crazy restructuring
Employee (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCMay 29, 2019
Everyone works hard to accomplish company goals; however, recent company restructuring has created a bit of a chaotic environment. Hopefully this will slow down.
Pros
nice people
Cons
crazy pace during restructuring
Productive and great place to work
EPIC ANALYST (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCMay 28, 2019
Awesome place to work- great benefits and flexibility, Staff works very well together. Awesome atmosphere. Challenging and rewarding. Pay-rates are competitive.