Pritchard Industries Employee Reviews

Featured review
Pritchard Industries selected this as a representative review
Good workplace. Specifically the manager and supervisor that l work with they were allways there in our requests (supplies, etc.)
Custodian (Current Employee) –  West Windsor, NJMay 14, 2019
Again, to me Pritchard Industries is a good place to work for.
New equipment, good supplies, etc., etc.
My experience, management always asking if everything was ok, very professionals. Never stress the crew.
Pros
Great company
Cons
Very little room for growth and not willing to compensate for work.
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXOctober 22, 2019
I was hired as an administrative assistant. When I left I was working as an office manager, but was kept as an administrative assistant in our pay system so the company would not have to pay me. I was making an average of $13.00 an hour with a college degree. By the end of my time there I was doing accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, reception, HR, recruitment and supply orders. The work was piled on and the pay stayed the same.
Pros
Free lunches and Happy hours
Cons
low pay, poor management
Good Mangers
Custodian Worker (Former Employee) –  Bridgewater, NJOctober 22, 2019
Good company to work for long as you do what you have to do.and come to work will to work you won’t have nothing to worry about .i work here befor and I just love to work whit people that’s will to wk
Pros
Yes we got a inch
Pritchard Industries inc
Porter (Current Employee) –  New York, NY 10017October 19, 2019
Work was good just wish they would pay a bit more for the temps certain employees try and get the other temps to do their jobs aloe of the times and the temps should be able to work 5 days a week 8+ hrs a day
Different Atmosphere
Ventnor Educational Community Complex (Former Employee) –  Ventnor City, NJOctober 18, 2019
I actually enjoyed this job. This job was very therapeutic for me. Cleaning those classrooms and looking at all of the work the kids did was the best part. Although , it was kind of stressful. Having to manage to clean 8 classrooms and 2 within 4 hours was the hard part. But I managed.
Good efficient
Office Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Westborough, MAOctober 14, 2019
Tengo un año y medio trabajando para esta Enpresa y e tenido my buena experiencia trabajando para esta Enpresa
Pros
Muchas
Cons
Ninguna
Ehhh.
Maintenance Worker (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 4, 2019
Slow paced job. No supervision, poor management. Other than that everything was ok. Pay was alright, security was good, benefits were good as weel. Loved the job just not the management.
Pros
Salary
Great environment
Housekeeping (Current Employee) –  Blackwood, NJSeptember 25, 2019
Awesome place to work!! Clean and comfortable work environment. Respectful staff!! Great pay, would recommend ppl to work here! Also jobs are close to where you live.
These people stuck.
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 5, 2019
Management sucks. No response from them when you call or email. Treat workers like garbage. Threaten and give attitudes to employees. You'll never move up, all higher positions are only available to friends and family. I'm depressed and miserable when I get to the job.
Pros
Cons
Everything. Management. Supervisors.
IT was great to work for them
Day Porter (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 30, 2019
First in the morning check with management to see if the have any special tasks for me. Clean the entire garage and around the building.Clean the entrance' s doors and lobby.Clean both restrooms ladies rooms and men'rooms. Check all floors for lights out and replace them.Inspections of restrooms for plumbing problems
I would never work here again this place lied to me took advantage of me made me come in in the snow for no overtime getting yelled at and got harass
..custodian (Former Employee) –  Bridgewater, NJAugust 5, 2019
I hated working for this company they treated me but s t people are not nice each other When i quit i felt so much happier 10dollors is not worthit. Teachers and everybody look down at you because you have no education that you like your nothing and it's like really that sad everybody treats each other bad and goes to the management ratts each other other out like their grade. I hated waking up every morning working for this company. a school district is where you want to be at least 25 to 30 an hour the $10 an honor being treated like s. t. I'd rather die than work here that's how much I hate it
Pros
I hated it so much
Cons
I hated it so much
Very unorganized
Janitorial Supervisor (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 27, 2019
The upper management thinks they know what they are doing or talking about and I found out I know more then he does!!
The pay is terrible. You can’t expect to have decent reliable employees at minimum wage. The upper management is all about getting contracts but don’t have the crew to do the jobs so it’s pushed unto the current employees and it’s just way to much
Represent the owner during meetings (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 24, 2019
On a typical day it was good. Upper Department managers could have been friendlier. The hardest part of the job was not having enough assistance and could have had better Managers.
Pros
Rolex employees were great.
Cons
No beneftis
Fast paced and interesting place to work
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 24, 2019
It is definitely a fast paced job. Though i found it to be fun. You get to see the things that no one else gets to see. You also learn just how much goes into to get the arena ready for the next event
Unstable at times
Custodian (Current Employee) –  Red Bank, NJMay 21, 2019
I was brought on in March to clean schools. I didnt get the job until April. I bounced around to four different schools without a perminent spot. Different school suppose to pay different rates and i know i got cheated a couple times. The job varies ob what school you go to. Some school you workwith a team or you work alone with help sometimes. When i work alones its alot of work and i feel its not worth especially when i have to work passmy time and not get compensated for it. If your not bilingual i dont recommend this job. People are nice but working with a team commication is key.
Pros
Wage is decent for job in this area
Cons
Unstable. Not sure where youll be working next. If company loses contract than you screwed.
great place
Maintenance Worker (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 9, 2019
great place to work at i wish i can stayed there longer time and get the benefits that the job offer great place to work at everything about the job was enjoyable
benefits
Cons
travel
Ehh
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Swedesboro, NJMarch 25, 2019
While working at Pritchard industries can have its benefits to a 17 year old like I am like its pay, the management was awful and they take advantage of young adults salary sometimes cutting people out of their money. Would not recommend.
Pros
Money
Cons
Poor management
Fast paced job
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Rumson, NJMarch 13, 2019
I started the day by taking all the trash out form my section. Then all the rooms were dusted and groomed and wiped down. I learned to be better at time management.
Great Place to work
Regional Manager (Former Employee) –  Northern VAFebruary 17, 2019
One of the things that I used to love at Pritachard was the flexibility on the position that I had.
I enjoyed working as a team with all employees too.
Pros
Flexibility, good pay, Good place to gain experience
Cons
no cons
Great place and coworker's were great!
Custodian (Former Employee) –  Haddonfield, NJJanuary 27, 2019
Managers were great! Very friendly when they had to be. Coworker's work very well in teams and are very hardworking individuals. I would recommend this job to any one.
busy workplace
32BJ Service Technician, Summer Replacement (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 5, 2019
I liked this job and my team members my supervisor is a good man to work for. My job service clients included Colgate Corporate Headquarters, General Motors Headquarters, United Nations Development Program on U.N. Property (clearance required), Citybank Headquarters, Steinway Piano Building and a few others.
Pros
good cafeteria on premises good prices good food
Cons
vacation replacement contract no permanent placement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pritchard Industries. Our community is ready to answer.