1. it depends on how many students we have that day
2. how to respond and act to all sorts of people
3. the owner runs everything and she is a hands on person
4. easy going and relaxed. Because everyone knows each other and we're kind of like a big family
5. the hardest part of my job is repeating myself to the younger students
6. what i enjoy the most about my job is seeing the students smile and laugh, cause they feel safe is the saddle and on top of the horse it's truly amazing to watch these kids grow up and mature in front of my very own eyes. i feel like i'm making a differences in so many lives and that's enough for me.