Privately-Owned Culture reviews

productive
Secretary/Receptionist/Assistant (Current Employee) –  Frazier Park, CAFebruary 19, 2019
Good employers, and good work environment. the hardest part of the job was that I had I had to do homework while working. The most enjoyable part of the job was that I got to express myself with my employer's costumers, and I met new people.

NOTE: THIS IS A FAMILY PRIVATELY-OWNED COMPANY
Pros
free lunch and Christmas present
Cons
work on Saturdays
Fun relaxing environment
CNA/HHA (Current Employee) –  Huntington, WVJanuary 2, 2019
Flexible work schedule. Very friendly environment great people. Love to help people. To see someone pleased and happy with my help and care is a great feeling.
Pros
Work with schedule
relaxing work envoriment
Construction Worker (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CADecember 31, 2018
I mostly cleaned up around the jobsite. they workers were very friendly and the manager was very nice. what i did was mostly clean and whatever else the manager needed. the hardest part of the job was cleaning up after people. some of the people there were pretty messy. it was nice being able to not have a time restraint on what you were doing. finish it quickly, but there wasnt to much stress.
Lawn service
Lawn Care (Former Employee) –  Chesapeake, VADecember 30, 2017
I made the most of my lawn care business and I'm thankful for the chance to do it. The hardest part was working in 95 degree weather for hours. The most enjoyable part is the money. I was the only employee so there wasn't much culture. I learned how to relate to people better and to never give up on a hard day, just keep going.
Pros
My own scheduleing
Cons
The heat