Privatus Care Solutions Employee Reviews

Always Work
Personal Care Attendant (Former Employee) –  Cape Cod, MAApril 4, 2019
They always had hours, even plenty of pick-up shifts, very convenient and quick way to make extra cash. They are always looking for ways to advance the company and make it more convenient for employees.
Pros
Good compensation for fill-in shifts
Cons
Base pay is not as high as fill-in shifts pay.
Decent Company
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Osterville, MAMarch 30, 2019
This company is decent if you're looking for supplemental income. I would not recommend relying on this job for living expenses. They DO NOT like to pay employees what they deserve and are very unfair with pay rates. They recently raised the rates for client services and the CNAs don't see one dime of it. I don't feel as if they pay based on experience, rather they pay based on who you know in the office. I've been with this company for years and have never been offered any raise or bonus. The people are nice, but nice doesn't pay the bills :)
Pros
make your own schedule
Cons
poor pay rates, no break during long shifts
Bad Company
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lexington, MAMarch 28, 2019
This is a company that doesn't care about their employees.
They have a huge turnover.
Hiring people of color at 2 dollars an hour less is a labor law violation.
Cons
No benefits, low pay, greedy company.
N/a
Client Services Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Greenwich, CTMarch 14, 2019
Stressful, not a lot of communication between corporate, sales team and office staff. Not enough staff to fill cases. Had to work even on your days off.
Pros
Good Benefits
Cons
Not enough people working there
Great Staffing Agency
Specialist (Current Employee) –  Greenwich, CTJanuary 3, 2019
Great place to work with friendly staff. Staff coordinator keeps up to ensure that they can find assignments that suit your availability. They also kept you informed on your client's needs.
Pros
Team Building activities
Cons
No lunch breaks
Personal care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Lexington, MADecember 26, 2018
Privatus is an employee friendly company. They focus on the satisfaction of their client by providing private nursing services. Compared to other companies within the industry, Privatus provide bonus per hour payments especially when they try to fill-out shifts from a call out. That is surely motivating.
Pros
friendly older staff
RN (Current Employee) –  Lexington, MANovember 22, 2018
Great group of nurses. Professional office/Mngt style.
Good clients . Clinical support available anytime.
Only down side is that it is not a mon to fri position .
Work is per diem.
Pros
Organized, provides quality care .
Cons
long shifts
Discrimination they cheat ony hours and the pay rate
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Osterville, MAOctober 26, 2018
This office in Osterville is totally scams they hired me at a rate and have me drive over an hour to work at a client house and making me believe that the shift was paid $18 an hour and when I get my pay check today it said $14 and on top of that she told me that my base pay was $17 and I don't see that on the check either so I need my money to be corrected or I bring a lawsuit to this company and this lady Candace event told me that I have an accent when I'm speaking English what does an accent have to do with my skills ? She called the called on me when I asked he a question about my pay check today and I left the check with her I need to speak to the owner of the company asap this is scams to me
Learning
Certified Nursing Assistant & Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Burlington, MAOctober 4, 2018
They had fairs to help improve your skills in the job. The pay wasn't;t great for the amount of work being done. Hours wasn't given or time was short.
Doesn't care about employee or their patients
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Lexington, MASeptember 7, 2018
Once placed in clients home you are forgotten about. Typical day revolves on individual needs. I learned that our some real good people out there. Didn't really know who management was.Workplace culture was diversified...what I saw of it. The hardest part was loosing a patient. The most enjoyable part was meeting some really loving and caring families
Pros
Get to meet some really nice families
Cons
You may get attached to patient and they pass on
Thriving, money hungry company.
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Osterville, MAAugust 20, 2018
Recently changed the pay period to cut overtime with no notice. Us poir workers count on our paychecks.
Nonprofessional management who do not value their staff.
Many incompetent and negligent caregivers who they keep because their only concern is filling shifts.
This indicates the company's lack of caring or concern for clients.
Pros
Some overtime.
Cons
Lack of concern for employees and clients.
Total disregard for CNAs in the field.
RN (Current Employee) –  Lexington, MAAugust 20, 2018
This company suddenly changed their pay period to cut overtime and employees will have a shorter check than expected on the 31st.
Considering that these workers live check to check, many will now not be able to pay their rent on time.
Kudos to a company who cares so little for their employees.
Pros
Flexible hours.
Cons
No job security, low pay, no benefits.
Flexible work schedule
Private Duty Nurse (Current Employee) –  Greenwich, CTAugust 9, 2018
A typical day at work was redundant and pleasant. I learned how to deal with difficult coworker. Management was primarily hands off and expected the nurses to handle problems as they arose but if I was unable to do that they would give suggestions to improve situation The most difficult part of the job was working with a difficulty co worker. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with the family and patient.
Pros
hours
Cons
coworker and distance I had to travel to get to patient
Great work place, very good staff
CNA/HHA (Former Employee) –  Lexington, MAAugust 4, 2018
I loved my job caring for the elderly, I had a great supportive team that worked together! HomeCare can be a difficult field to work in and I believe it is very important to have a good supportive team including the Skilled nursing as well as PT&OT. Communication is #1.
great place to work
Home health aide (Former Employee) –  ConnecticutJuly 17, 2018
this job is for people with cars mostly if your a person who ride public transportation this might not work out for you because you can miss out on alot of jobs with clients
Pros
the pay
Cons
getting public transportation
Work
Private Nurse (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 2, 2018
Privatus is very friendly and willing to work with their employees. They are respectful and communication effectively. They have job parties rewarding their employees
i don't to write
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Greenwich, CTJune 29, 2018
to write anything ether this is and i don't care to talk about this leave me alone about it im annoyed by all of the dumb questions indeed asks about these jobs that only pay crumbs
Excellent pay and patients
Private Duty/Home Care Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Burlington, MA 01803June 23, 2018
Great management and cases available. Hours are variable. Patient cases vary so you can find the area that is most interesting to you and best fits your skills. Management provides support and guidance.
straight forward
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Lexington, MAJune 2, 2018
As a CNA you are given jobs that are near your preferred cities. You get a call, if you can work, you take the shift, if you can't you don't. Its a straight forward position but its not easy to get a raise.
Great Place to Start as a CNA
CERTIFIED NURSE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Norwalk, CTMay 30, 2018
Started here as an inexperienced CNA and learned a lot. The company was well organized and helpful. Training was up to date and resources were available to those that needed it.
Pros
Lots of flexibility
Cons
Lack in Benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Privatus Care Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.