Privatus Care Solutions Employee Reviews

Great work place, very good staff
CNA/HHA (Former Employee) –  Lexington, MAAugust 4, 2018
I loved my job caring for the elderly, I had a great supportive team that worked together! HomeCare can be a difficult field to work in and I believe it is very important to have a good supportive team including the Skilled nursing as well as PT&OT. Communication is #1.
great place to work
Home health aide (Former Employee) –  ConnecticutJuly 17, 2018
this job is for people with cars mostly if your a person who ride public transportation this might not work out for you because you can miss out on alot of jobs with clients
Pros
the pay
Cons
getting public transportation
Work
Private Nurse (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 2, 2018
Privatus is very friendly and willing to work with their employees. They are respectful and communication effectively. They have job parties rewarding their employees
i don't to write
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Greenwich, CTJune 29, 2018
to write anything ether this is and i don't care to talk about this leave me alone about it im annoyed by all of the dumb questions indeed asks about these jobs that only pay crumbs
Excellent pay and patients
Private Duty/Home Care Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Burlington, MA 01803June 23, 2018
Great management and cases available. Hours are variable. Patient cases vary so you can find the area that is most interesting to you and best fits your skills. Management provides support and guidance.
straight forward
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Lexington, MAJune 2, 2018
As a CNA you are given jobs that are near your preferred cities. You get a call, if you can work, you take the shift, if you can't you don't. Its a straight forward position but its not easy to get a raise.
Great Place to Start as a CNA
CERTIFIED NURSE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Norwalk, CTMay 30, 2018
Started here as an inexperienced CNA and learned a lot. The company was well organized and helpful. Training was up to date and resources were available to those that needed it.
Pros
Lots of flexibility
Cons
Lack in Benefits
Privatus has very friendly and helpful administrators. They attend to employees needs and make sure we are matched with people we work for.
Resident Services Assistant (Current Employee) –  Greenwich, CTMay 12, 2018
I love that they match employees with employers. And it has been very positive for every one.
I have not been with the company for very long but I am satisfied with how they treat me and how I get cases. I plan to work with Privatus even if I am looking for additional work and income..
Rn Boston
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAMarch 3, 2018
I have worked for Privstus for over a year and work with some of the best people I’ve ever had the pleasure of working with.i learn something new every shift and have learned acceptance and patience and support for each and every patient/family and treat everyone one with respect and try to work as a team with each patient and staff member.
The supervisors are the best along with the staff that make your schedule
Pros
Able to work when you can
Cons
Pay
March 15, 2018

Wow - thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. It's comments like these that showcase the exceptional team we have, and we are so appreciative of you!

Great Place to Work with Freedom
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Osterville, MAMarch 1, 2018
Management is always available, pleasant and helpful. I love meeting new clients and families. I've never had a bad experience with a client. Working per diem is great - making your own hours and working as much or as little as you like. Most work is available in the Spring/Summer months, but there is some in the Winter. Love this company!
Pros
Meeting great people!
Cons
Nothing.
March 15, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We are thrilled to hear that the per diem schedule works for you. Keep up the great work!

nice per diem opportunities
RN Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAMarch 1, 2018
This is a great place to work. You have to advocate for yourself about asking for a pay increase. I have been there for 4 years, I never asked for one, but when I did, they were receptive and gave me a fair pay increase. As far as "working as a maid" as a nurse there, you are expected to do whatever the client needs (within reason of course). I am an RN, but am not above doing a bit of housework, as well as my nursing duties. The client pays a lot of money to have private nurses, and they are usually 12 hour shifts, so there is a lot of downtime, doing a little extra should not be a problem for most nurses. There is every opportunity to say "no" to a shift, you don't have to do it if you don't want to. It's mostly per diem. You are not tied to any case. Overall, a great place to be! I really like all the staff there, very nice people to work with.
Pros
Per diem, good pay scale, very low stress at MOST cases.
Cons
hours are not guaranteed
March 15, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We truly appreciate your hard work and "can do" attitude. You are a prime example of what we mean when we say we hire the best of the best!

Work suited my schedule and needs.
Nurse (Former Employee) –  Cape Cod, MAFebruary 27, 2018
every assignment. was different. I liked the variety. I learned to adapt to the needs of the clients. I needed to show up ready to go. Management was good. The workplace culture was pleasant and upbeat. The nature of per diem assignment is a challenge. I often went in to a case with a minimum of information and had to use my intuition and people skills appropriately. I enjoyed the schedule because it did not lock me in to a daily/weekly commitment.
March 15, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We are glad to hear that you enjoy this type of work.

Great company to work for
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Burlington, MAFebruary 26, 2018
Everyone one in Burlington office was good. I think they moved their office now to Lexington Massachusetts now.
I would love to work again for Privatus if they have office nearby me now
March 15, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! Yes - our office is now in Lexington, but we have cases all throughout the Greater Boston area. Come visit us!

Not a bad place to work
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  MassachusettsFebruary 26, 2018
It would me nice to have a regular set time frame if you have the same clients regularly or if that is on going case. Not to often CNA get a set schedule which is frustrating so you have no other choice but to seek other employment with more consistent hours. Considering there Clientele the CNA / HHA salaries should be a tad bit more because with out CNA/ HHA the company would drown. A little bit more appreciation is in Order.
Cons
Inconsistant with regular hours. Managers can be a little high strung at times.
March 15, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your feedback and will be bringing it up at our next team meeting. Something we are working on this year is an employee recognition program, because we agree with your comments that our hard working caregivers and nurses deserve more appreciation and recognition for their hard work!

It was a place everyone like to work at
Care giver (Former Employee) –  MassachusettsFebruary 23, 2018
I enjoyed my days at privatus and would love to come back any day.It is a very good company that that good care of their workers.The staff are very friendly and make everyone feel at home
March 15, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! Come visit us in our Lexington office sometime soon!

Great Job
RN (Current Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 22, 2018
If you're looking for a first or second nursing job that is less stressful than working in the hospital but still pays well, Privatus is for you! Great opportunity and very flexible with scheduling.
March 15, 2018

Thank you for your feedback - we appreciate you taking the time to write us a review!

The workplace culture is much different than it may appear.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAFebruary 20, 2018
Management and colleagues are very friendly. Trust and respect is hard to find at times. Strict dress code for internal and external employees. Overall a unique company.
March 15, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback - we appreciate you writing a review.

Easygoing environment
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 19, 2018
Clients are usually very nice and i work 36 hrs every week . Very easy going environment and coordinators are very nice and understanding . This is a great company to work for.
Pros
Great hours
Cons
Depending on clientele, a lot can be asked of you
March 15, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review - and thank you for your hard work, we appreciate you!

RN ,current employee,NY,NY.
RN Per Diem (Current Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 19, 2018
Great place to work for an RN.Plenty of new cases every week.Good fit for a full time hospital RN who wants part time job!Easy communication with staffing coordinators and case managers.
Pros
lots of work, good pay
March 15, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review - we appreciate it, and YOU!

Good not great
Nurse (Current Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 18, 2018
As a per diem nurse it can be a months long waif for a consistent assignment / case. That said, they do have some interesting cases . I like the 12 hour shifts and the pay is decent.
Pros
High class cliente
Cons
Tardiness of fellow nurses
March 15, 2018

We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback and write a review.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Privatus Care Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.