Privia Health Employee Reviews

No room for advancement
Revenue Specialist/Accounts Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 7, 2019
I've been working here for 5 years and have absolutely no room for advancement. It doesn't pay well, has a huge gap in pay between markets doing the exact same thing and is generally a bad place to work.
A Landmine of Lies
Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Ballston, VANovember 3, 2018
This is by far the most terrible place to work on planet Earth. The pay is AWFUL and the work is mind-numbing / immoral. The entire business model is just about lying to enough doctors that the company can "save them money" and then charging them ungodly amounts for their "benefits" once they agree to a 3-year contract.

Never EVER accept a position here. It is not worth it. Find a better firm like CareFirst, Epic or athena health.
Pros
With the passage of the 13th Amendment, no one is required to work here
Cons
Everything about this place
private home health care
Home Health Care Aide (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WASeptember 19, 2018
the family i worked for was great, 5 years and no complaints.
not much to day on this, i think it meant Privia Health care and i typed in private health care
Core Values are a joke
IT (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VASeptember 15, 2018
They continuously say "we are a family". If anyone has a family like this one, they should be receiving government Aid and social intervention.

By far, one of the worst places I have ever worked. Let's talk about their core values..."find a way"- but don't make a mistake because they will fire you without thinking twice.
"We are they"- Seriously? Customer service is their least priority. They do nothing to serve thise who make them money. And if you're a physician, you are expected to fix your own problems and IT issues in between patients.

If you're young, cute and flip your hair during meetings, this may be the place for you.
Pros
Cons
Low pay, horrible raises, management is equivalent to a high school clique
Trash
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXAugust 1, 2018
Turn over rate is crazy , no requested time off in 6 months. a lot of stressful duties for 12.50 . Like being in a school have to tell manager when going to restroom. Lazy co workers never wanna take calls .
Pros
Mon-Friday
Cons
Hard work little pay, they are USERS
Few longterm employees. High Turnover.
Regional Manager (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VAJuly 14, 2018
The lack of "long-term" employees will be "brushed off" as "typical of a start up company" . I would say that its the result of the "culture" of the organization.
Pros
Exciting to be part of a company that claimed to be "Changing Healthcare to what it ought to be".
Cons
The reality that its not about changing healthcare to what it ought to be.
Watch your back!
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJuly 14, 2018
Very stressful and toxic environment. Turnover is extreme for made up reasons. It doesn’t matter that you show up to work everyday and take care of patients with kindness and competency. Recognition for good work means nothing. You can be praised one day and gone the next for any reason.
Pros
Cons
Stressful without support from management
No communication and no annual raises
LVN (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJuly 7, 2018
I have been here for a little over 2 yrs and I have had only one raise. A year after I was hired they stopped doing raises and said they will only be doing quarter bonuses. They have a complete lack of organization and all of communication between staff in the clinic and even upper management. Pay sucks for the amount of work u are asked to do.
Pros
Great PTO benefits; insurance price is okay.
Cons
Poor hourly pay; Low staffing; communication sucks (doesn’t send memos);
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJuly 2, 2018
Please don't apply here. Bad management and so many turn arounds since I've work here. It is a such a toxic work environment to work for. Left the company not too long ago for better opportunity and to work in a company that cares about their employees.
Pros
Bonuses twice a year - WM
Cons
Bad management and not good benefits
Liars
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  AnonymousMay 14, 2018
Privia bought 51% of our company and they started firing employees left & right or moving to unqualified positions without our okay and then firing them for job performance or other bogus reasons. We had an estimate of 60 employees and now there's an estimate of 13. They have been using whatever reason to fire people after they said no one would lose their jobs along with a lot of other lies they told us.
Pros
Cons
No respect for employees
Lack of vision
Director of Physician Development (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VAOctober 5, 2017
Unfortunately, the leadership team was a little short-sighted when it came to forecasting appropriate growth, which lead to an upheaval of the sales force.
Great place for disrupting healthcare
Director of Physician Development (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 7, 2017
The mission and vision of the company is to change healthcare to what it ought to be! It's easy to buy into because every day when you turn on the news you constantly see issues regarding the cost of healthcare spiraling out of control. Privia is making a dent in that!
Pros
Millenial driven company with hunger to change healthcare.
Cons
Dynamics within each market make it difficult for HQ to create a solution for success
Highly charged, open and driven workplace.
IT Field Engineer (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VAApril 3, 2017
I worked as an IT Field Engineer. I was responsible for Care Center networks, computer infrastructure and management of IT services. I learned a lot having to review, analyse and standardize different networks and peripherals.
I was given a lot of support and encouragement as well as tools I needed to be successful at my job.
Pros
Wealth of knowledge, learned a lot.
Cons
Driving as a field engineer.
Decent place to work
Senior Consultant, Physician Sales (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VADecember 10, 2015
Good place to work, small company - management is decent but not a long term place for a career, more of a stepping stone or entry point to healthcare market
Great Place to Work!
Credentialing & Provider Enrollment Specialist (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VAAugust 17, 2015
Great Company with excellent benefits. No micromanagement and ease to work from home. Rapidly growing healthcare organization and has a lot of openings in various departments.
Great Place to work
Senior Associate, Physician Sales (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VAMay 12, 2015
Great place to work, very team and goal oriented. Everyone is extremely happy to be there and excited to show up everyday.
Great Healthcare Domain Experience
QA Tester (Former Employee) –  Arlington VAJuly 21, 2014
Learned interesting facts about the Healthcare Domain. Experienced colleagues shared the vast knowledge which made it easy to work on the given tasks.