Privia Health Employee Reviews

2.8
Ratings breakdown
Watch your back!
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJuly 14, 2018
Very stressful and toxic environment. Turnover is extreme for made up reasons. It doesn’t matter that you show up to work everyday and take care of patients with kindness and competency. Recognition for good work means nothing. You can be praised one day and gone the next for any reason.
Pros
Cons
Stressful without support from management
No communication and no annual raises
LVN (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJuly 7, 2018
I have been here for a little over 2 yrs and I have had only one raise. A year after I was hired they stopped doing raises and said they will only be doing quarter bonuses. They have a complete lack of organization and all of communication between staff in the clinic and even upper management. Pay sucks for the amount of work u are asked to do.
Pros
Great PTO benefits; insurance price is okay.
Cons
Poor hourly pay; Low staffing; communication sucks (doesn’t send memos);
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJuly 2, 2018
Please don't apply here. Bad management and so many turn arounds since I've work here. It is a such a toxic work environment to work for. Left the company not too long ago for better opportunity and to work in a company that cares about their employees.
Pros
Bonuses twice a year - WM
Cons
Bad management and not good benefits
Stay far away
Privia (Current Employee) –  PriviaMay 23, 2018
This the worst place to work ever. Nice in the beginning then all the lies that were promised will never happen. Privia only care about money. They dont care about the employees or the patients. Stay away from Horrible place.
Pros
Cons
Devils house
Liars
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  AnonymousMay 14, 2018
Privia bought 51% of our company and they started firing employees left & right or moving to unqualified positions without our okay and then firing them for job performance or other bogus reasons. We had an estimate of 60 employees and now there's an estimate of 13. They have been using whatever reason to fire people after they said no one would lose their jobs along with a lot of other lies they told us.
Pros
Cons
No respect for employees
Lack of vision
Director of Physician Development (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VAOctober 5, 2017
Unfortunately, the leadership team was a little short-sighted when it came to forecasting appropriate growth, which lead to an upheaval of the sales force.
Great place for disrupting healthcare
Director of Physician Development (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 7, 2017
The mission and vision of the company is to change healthcare to what it ought to be! It's easy to buy into because every day when you turn on the news you constantly see issues regarding the cost of healthcare spiraling out of control. Privia is making a dent in that!
Pros
Millenial driven company with hunger to change healthcare.
Cons
Dynamics within each market make it difficult for HQ to create a solution for success
Highly charged, open and driven workplace.
IT Field Engineer (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VAApril 3, 2017
I worked as an IT Field Engineer. I was responsible for Care Center networks, computer infrastructure and management of IT services. I learned a lot having to review, analyse and standardize different networks and peripherals.
I was given a lot of support and encouragement as well as tools I needed to be successful at my job.
Pros
Wealth of knowledge, learned a lot.
Cons
Driving as a field engineer.
Decent place to work
Senior Consultant, Physician Sales (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VADecember 10, 2015
Good place to work, small company - management is decent but not a long term place for a career, more of a stepping stone or entry point to healthcare market
Great Place to Work!
Credentialing & Provider Enrollment Specialist (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VAAugust 17, 2015
Great Company with excellent benefits. No micromanagement and ease to work from home. Rapidly growing healthcare organization and has a lot of openings in various departments.
Great Place to work
Senior Associate, Physician Sales (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VAMay 12, 2015
Great place to work, very team and goal oriented. Everyone is extremely happy to be there and excited to show up everyday.
Great Healthcare Domain Experience
QA Tester (Former Employee) –  Arlington VAJuly 21, 2014
Learned interesting facts about the Healthcare Domain. Experienced colleagues shared the vast knowledge which made it easy to work on the given tasks.