Pro Rehab Employee Reviews

3.0Job Security & Advancement
Less stressful to work at than other
COTA/L (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, MNJuly 10, 2019
Pro Rehab is dedicated to communication to their facilities, allowing time for their therapists to communicated to the staff at the facilities and residents without the pressure of productivity standards. Values getting in functional treatment for mobility and ADLs.
Never been so disrespected from a Boss
Chiropractic Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Camden, DEJanuary 31, 2019
Horrible company to work for. The “Doctor”s are degrading and insulting. Still don’t have my last paycheck, and I stopped working there over a month and a half ago. When I was putting in my two weeks because my car could no longer travel those distances and I wasn’t comfortable with the way things were run upstate the doctor (who I worked directly under) told me that he “would never be able to trust another thing that the person who got me the job said”. VERY petty environment, NO benefits, only good thing that came out of Pro Rehab was that now I know to NEVER GO THERE
Cons
No Benefits, horrible management
Very Fun Place
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Current Employee) –  Watertown, MNOctober 25, 2016
This is a company that will do a lot for you. They take care of there staff by giving bonuses, parties, clothes, and many other things.
Pros
Friendly
Cons
Healthcare
Very busy work environment
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAJuly 19, 2013
Typical day at work was to schedule patient physical therapy appointments, check in patients, coding procedures and verifying patient insurance coverage for their sessions. Learned to educate patients on the amount of sessions permitted on their insurance. Coworkers were excellent in teaching and friendly. Hardest part of the job was explaining the at times, limited amount of sessions to a patient. Most enjoyable part of the job was the patients.
Small Nursing Home facility
Licensed Physical Therapist Assistant (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MSFebruary 21, 2013
Carried out Physical Therapy plan of care for Nursing Home residents