Pro Resources Staffing Services Employee Reviews

Family oriented. High integrity.
Regional Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INDecember 3, 2018
I've been in staffing for nearly 16 years. Pro Resources has a wonderful family feel, yet conducts business in the most professional manner. With a belief in "saying what we do and doing what we say", Pro Resources always outshines our competition. Just ask our customers.
Vice President of Sales (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INDecember 3, 2018
Pro Resources is a great place to work. The company culture and collaborative approach is awesome. They also offer great benefits including a 401k with a extremely generous match.
Great Place to Work
Regional Manager of Operations (Current Employee) –  IndianaDecember 3, 2018
I have worked for Pro Resources for a number of years and I stay because of the work culture. It is family orientated and you feel like a name not a number. Still privately owned and growing, but still small enough that decisions can be made quickly without a bunch of "red tape" to get through.
The management cares about the employees and the most enjoyable part of the job is the relationships you build with customers and coworkers.
It is a stressful job, but everyday is different. The variety of people you meet, the different customers you interact with, and the problem solving skills you use on a daily basis keep it interesting and fresh.

I would say the hardest part of the job is adjusting to the pace of staffing and understanding that your job is never finished at the end of the day, it carries over to the next day. That is an adjustment for a lot of new employees; however, at the end of the day it is gratifying to find employment for candidates and meet your customers expectations.
Pros
401k, company events, an hour lunch break, no micromanaging
Cons
Tough labor market to recruit, not a lot of room for upward movement
Ethical company with family values
Regional Manager (Current Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INDecember 2, 2018
I simply love my job, and I love Pro Resources. Nobody believes me when I tell them how great the owner treats his employees. We are truly one big family, stretched across the state of Indiana.

How many people can say that their job is actually their passion? Not many, but I can honestly say that I'm passionate about my job at Pro Resources. My career here has been both fulfilling and rewarding. It gives me great pleasure to know that we are making a difference in the lives of those in our communities. I've been here long enough to have some of the associates I've previously found employment for, for them to bring their kids to Pro Resources as soon as they turn 18 so that we can assist them as well. It makes me feel proud to know that they were that impressed with Pro Resources.

Pro Resources believes in giving back to the community and encourages each of our staff members to do the same. We enjoy being involved in community activities and volunteering our time to help others.

If you are looking for a job you can turn into a fulfilling career, then Pro Resources is the company for you.
Pros
Company trip - Lake day - Company picnic - Awesome Christmas party!
Cons
None!
Great Company
Manager (Current Employee) –  IndianaNovember 30, 2018
Overall, Pro Resources is a company of integrity and upholds a high standard in their industry. There is no typical day in staffing, but at Pro Resources you can count on the fact that, no matter what comes your way during the day, you have a great team to support you and help you along the way. Pro Resources has invested a lot into training and development as well as technological advances to streamline processes and make the overall applicant and employee experience less stressful. Pro Resources is a private family owned company and offers its employees an open and inviting atmosphere to share ideas and collaborate. I feel at home at Pro Resources and know that management has the best interests of their employees in mind when making strategic business decisions. Over the years, Pro Resources has made an impact in the communities it serves through charitable donations and acts of service. This goes hand in hand with our family feel and is indicative of a company that cares.
Pros
Family atmosphere, generous time off, flexible management, training, company trip, teamwork, open door policy
Cons
Staffing can be a challenging line of work and requires flexibility and patience
Staffing Specialist (Current Employee) –  MarionNovember 30, 2018
This is a company that goes above and beyond taking care of it's employees. Pro Resources knows that if they value their employees and takes good care of them then the employees will take care of their business and work hard for them. You can tell that as an employee by the many benefits offered and overwhelming appreciation shown by your manager.
Best Place to Work
Staffing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INNovember 30, 2018
The company is family owned and they genuinely make you feel like family. It isn't a large corporation where you are just a number - you have a face, a name and a place in the company. It has probably one of the best atmosphere's I have ever had at an employer, they genuinely care for their employees across the board; from your coworkers, to your manager all the way up the ladder to the CEO/Owner of the company. Pro has an annual company vacation for their internal staff, they throw an amazing Christmas party every year and have recently started to offer 401k :)
Staffing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Plymouth IndianaNovember 30, 2018
It is not often that you find a place of employment that you enjoy coming to on a daily basis. I have found that in Working at Pro Resources for the last 7 years.

This is a family owned business with a management team that cares about their employees and our work/life balance.
Laid back and stress free
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Lafayette, INOctober 24, 2018
very laid back some days are slower than others management very strict on getting product out on time with out any problems or complications make sure all lines are running properly very strong about safty
fun enjoyable
Clerical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Marion, INSeptember 23, 2018
Fun place to work, Enjoyable people to work for . friendly got to work around 9 worked till 1 pm I learned a lot on excel spreadsheet
Pros
relaxed
Cons
not full time

Want to know more about Pro Resources Staffing Services?

Ask a question
Good
parts handler (Former Employee) –  Marion, INSeptember 19, 2018
A typical day at work through Pro Resources was fast paced, on your feet for a long period of time, but they was very friendly and understanding if something happened. If need be, I would work though them again.
Great place to help find a job
Temp Worker (Former Employee) –  Auburn, INAugust 26, 2018
I loved working for them it was a great place that works with what you want for a job great pay rates and can work with your life if need be loved it.
Laid back people but demanding work
Production Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, INJune 25, 2018
It was a good day of work a little fast paced. I learned how to build axels and how to use a hoist. My coordinator was cool as well as my supervisor. Everyone was nice and helpful. The hardest part was keeping up with the line. I really enjoyed the people on the line they were helpful.
Pros
Get outside on breaks
Cons
Healthcare, Policy on missing
no advancement
Temporary Employee (Current Employee) –  West Lafayette, INJune 20, 2018
there is no real opportunity to make yourself more hireable with this company. you just take whatever assignment they can get for you and hope for the best.
good experience
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, INMay 31, 2018
It is very busy overall. You always have something different to do unless business is slow (Holiday time). Good experience for other future opportunities.
A lot wrong with getting hired through this staffing services
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Wabash, INApril 24, 2018
I got a job through this staffing services which I was excited about, but what I've seen within a week of me having this job is they really don't care about you. I mean yeah I got a text once asking how I enjoyed my job but that's about it. They've delayed my paycheck, didn't seem like they cared about when I called them about my paycheck, and their hours are horrible.
Pros
They get you a job
Cons
They really don't care about you after that.
great experience with this staffing company
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INApril 5, 2018
Working out of the Fort Wayne, IN office...in my experience the staff was friendly and very helpful in my job placement from beginning to end. They where successful in finding me a temp to hire position with a very reputable company in the New Haven area, and was with them a short time before being hired full time with my placement company. I would have no problem sending anyone who was looking for a job to them...thx PR!
Pros
friendly staff, competitive wages
Cons
Starting salary was rather low. The management did try to help with job placement.
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Portage, INMarch 6, 2018
I packed and sealed products daily. I operated machines for production. The company was fast paced. I enjoyed the co-workers team work and dedication.
Pros
over time hours
Cons
low salary
From the eyes of a staffing specialist for Pro
Staffing Specialist (Current Employee) –  IndianaFebruary 23, 2018
TERRIBLE...

Management have "Favorites" who can basically bully other staff members and run the show.

Pay is decent for the job, but no real Benefits. No 401K not the best health care either

Not friendly staff at any location, they see temps as a dollar sign, just warm bodies .

Most of my co workers show a severe lack of integrity
Pros
Management takes you on a trip once a year
Cons
The Staff they hire are terrible. High school mean girls at best
What a joke
Production (Former Employee) –  Kendallville, INFebruary 7, 2018
Very rude office personel. All about themselves. If you go to them to tell them your not happy with the company that they placed you at, they basically tell you oh well, and won't place you else where. What a joke, as most temp agency's are.
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pro Resources Staffing Services. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about