Pro Resources Staffing Services Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
no advancement
Temporary Employee (Current Employee) –  West Lafayette, INJune 20, 2018
there is no real opportunity to make yourself more hireable with this company. you just take whatever assignment they can get for you and hope for the best.
good experience
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, INMay 31, 2018
It is very busy overall. You always have something different to do unless business is slow (Holiday time). Good experience for other future opportunities.
A lot wrong with getting hired through this staffing services
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Wabash, INApril 24, 2018
I got a job through this staffing services which I was excited about, but what I've seen within a week of me having this job is they really don't care about you. I mean yeah I got a text once asking how I enjoyed my job but that's about it. They've delayed my paycheck, didn't seem like they cared about when I called them about my paycheck, and their hours are horrible.
Pros
They get you a job
Cons
They really don't care about you after that.
great experience with this staffing company
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INApril 5, 2018
Working out of the Fort Wayne, IN office...in my experience the staff was friendly and very helpful in my job placement from beginning to end. They where successful in finding me a temp to hire position with a very reputable company in the New Haven area, and was with them a short time before being hired full time with my placement company. I would have no problem sending anyone who was looking for a job to them...thx PR!
Pros
friendly staff, competitive wages
Cons
Starting salary was rather low. The management did try to help with job placement.
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Portage, INMarch 6, 2018
I packed and sealed products daily. I operated machines for production. The company was fast paced. I enjoyed the co-workers team work and dedication.
Pros
over time hours
Cons
low salary
From the eyes of a staffing specialist for Pro
Staffing Specialist (Current Employee) –  IndianaFebruary 23, 2018
TERRIBLE...

Management have "Favorites" who can basically bully other staff members and run the show.

Pay is decent for the job, but no real Benefits. No 401K not the best health care either

Not friendly staff at any location, they see temps as a dollar sign, just warm bodies .

Most of my co workers show a severe lack of integrity
Pros
Management takes you on a trip once a year
Cons
The Staff they hire are terrible. High school mean girls at best
What a joke
Production (Former Employee) –  Kendallville, INFebruary 7, 2018
Very rude office personel. All about themselves. If you go to them to tell them your not happy with the company that they placed you at, they basically tell you oh well, and won't place you else where. What a joke, as most temp agency's are.
my job experience
assambly line (Former Employee) –  Huntington, INJanuary 22, 2018
i loved my job but i felt like they were watching me. because they heard rumors bout me and i felt chosen so i quit my job because i felt like i didint belong there at the job they chose for me.
Pros
fqast pace
Cons
picked on
Worst temp placement
Assembly Worker (Former Employee) –  Butler, inJanuary 12, 2018
Showed up to my job lied about me being in the bathroom to fire me unreal had bills to pay they have no compassion don't prepare you for your frist day then wen the employer gets up set screens at you they lie n say they told you everything u needed to know wen then didn't lies lies n more lies
Fast paced, Friendly, & Easy going work enviorment..
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Crawfordsville, INDecember 29, 2017
A typical day at work was pretty busy all day, I learned how to work several different machines. Management was strict but friendly, very attentive to what you needed. The hardest part of the job was going through the products and making sure there wasn't any flaws or problems with the product. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to meet and work with new people and not having to constantly be in a hurry all the time and end up making mistakes all the time.
Pros
Great place to work, pays decent, & its a pretty easy job.
Cons
Can be tiring if not use to factory work, lots of heavy lifting & constantly standing in one place your whole shift.
it was fun.
Forklift Operator/Order Puller (Former Employee) –  Huntington, INDecember 14, 2017
pro resources was a temp agency that helped people get jobs. I would go to them every time if I needed a job because they would always find me a job. they are the greatest agency.
Awesome place to work!
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Lafayette, INOctober 19, 2017
I enjoy working for Pro Resources. We have a great staff, great management and overall really good working environment. We take pride in our work and what we do. This is not an easy job by a long shot. It takes the right person to do this kind of work but if you make it at least a year or two in this business then you can make a solid career out of it. I'm so proud to work for such a great company!
Pro Resources Staffing
Staffing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Portland, INOctober 16, 2017
Enjoy going to work, something I have never experienced before. Ability to be a self-starter is very important to me. I have all the help I need available to me at any given moment. The hardest part of the job would be filling some of the orders, when we feel we are not seeing new individual's at given times.
Pros
Benefits, perks
Cons
Great company who really cares about their employees
Staffing Specialist (Current Employee) –  AnbdersonOctober 2, 2017
This is an amazing company to work for. They put forth a lot of effort to make sure employees are in safe, productive and enjoyable working environment.
Pros
Company trips, Christmas party, Tuition reimbursement, Health Club Membership reimbursements, lots of paid lunches
Cons
Can be stressful at times, pressures of getting work completed
I look forward to coming to work every single day
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Plymouth, INSeptember 29, 2017
I have never worked a job where I legitimately wake up every morning excited to come to work, working here at Pro Resources is the very first for me. I don't consider it work if you enjoy doing it. I love helping others and getting people back on their feet. I love all of my co-workers and my manager is incredible. We work very hard to ensure that we place all applicants in a timely yet efficient manner. I couldn't be anymore thankful to be such a value team asset to the company and I can't wait to see how my career progresses here at Pro.

I'd like to voice my opinion on a few things though, I honestly feel Pro could use some serious technology updates. Our current phones don't have caller ID so when calls are lost or we forgot to update a number in Avionte we can go back and look at caller ID and we can look at missed calls in the morning. Also, our email is a little outdated. I feel like sometimes there is a HUGE communication barrier between staff. We have offices all over northern Indiana, we have some offices that don't have managers there all day everyday. Sometimes we are in desperate need of assistant right away. I firmly think we would benefit SO much from using some sort of IMing system between all of the offices. We'd be able to provide consistent feedback, get immediate answer, possibly video conference calls from office to office, get to know everyone better from direct communication. Emails are easily over looks and phone calls can easily be ignored. Our printer, copier and fax machine is so outdated, it hardly ever works right. It's huge clunky, loud and old.
  more... If all offices had a more up to date printer, we wouldn't have to ask for so many copied from corporate the few times we have corporate meetings, we'd be able to do our own instead.  less
Pros
flexibility, stability
Cons
no 401K, health insurance doesn't cover a lot of what needs covered, lack of technology (we are really behind on technology; computers, phones, fax/copiers/printers)
Great Place to Work
Staffing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Lafayette IndianaSeptember 29, 2017
Pro Resources is great place to work. The management truly does care about you. We receive paid days off a great bonus system and many other perks. Overall I am very happy with my current role.
Pros
Great staff
Cons
Pay could be more competitive
Pro is the Way to Go!
Staffing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Angola, INSeptember 29, 2017
Pro Resources is a family-based company that cares for their employees. My time at Pro Resources is been nothing shy of delightful. The Angola office has compassionate staff who goes the extra mile for their employees.
Pros
Great benefits and support from upper Management
Cons
N/a
Excellent company to work for
Staffing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Auburn, INSeptember 29, 2017
Privately owned company and the owners and managers show they care for their employees in many different ways. I always feel appreciated and received assistance whenever needed.
Pros
Good internal support structure
Cons
Labor market is challenging right now
Excellent Company
Staffing Specialist (Current Employee) –  AngolaSeptember 29, 2017
Great support from upper management. Room for advancements, great benefits, and awesome perks. Would highly recommend my to family members and friends.
Pros
Benefits and great support from coworkers and upper management
Cons
can be long hours
Great Place to Work
Staffing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Anderson, INSeptember 29, 2017
Pro Resources is a great place to work. Its a fast paced environment. You work a lot with the public. Team work is important! Its very rewarding when people tell you thanks for helping them find employment, or thanks for giving them a chance. Sometimes it can be difficult to deal with disgruntled employees especially when its their own wrong doing that got them displaced. The company makes you feel appreciated and recognizes your hard work.
Pros
Helping people find jobs
Cons
Disgruntled employees