Pro Staff Employee Reviews

I liked working at Prostaff but the Top Management person is a bully
Talent Specialist (Former Employee) –  Baxter, MNApril 20, 2019
I like the overall job duties for Pro-staff but the top management person who run the office was a bully and I have talked to other people who have worked for her and they didn't care for her either. I will not work with them again.
Loved it
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Beaumont, CAFebruary 2, 2019
I loved working the 3rd shift cuz I felt that time well go so fast.. And every body is really nice and friendly.. I would love to go work for any warehouse.. I am up to try every thing u got of warehouse and a fast learner
It’s a temp service
Warehouse General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Puyallup, WAJanuary 29, 2019
If you need a job they will find you one but they will place you in undesirable jobs that have unsafe environments . Checks were always wrong . Management was terrible
Pros
Find you work
Cons
Paychecks were always short
Great pay
Production/General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis-Saint Paul, MNJanuary 22, 2019
Great pay. Benefits were not eye catching but adequate. The employees are very engaged and want you to succeed........................................
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Lay-off can take some time.
fun and productive workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJanuary 18, 2019
it was always a busy day
i learned good commuication skills and how to deal with direntype of people
management was excellent
workplace culture was very outgoing
the hardest part oftheob was commuicating with the callers
the most enjoyable part o the job was being at your own desk and typing inormationinto te computer also anwering phone calls.
Pros
breaks, and the ice
a payroll company contracted by Companies
prostff (Former Employee) –  Long Beach, CAJanuary 11, 2019
A payroll company Prostaff which is contracted by Companies to do third party work, absolutely zero benefits. Based in Minnesota......................
good place to work
Production QC Inspector (Former Employee) –  Chaska, MNNovember 11, 2018
• Extensive medical device, drugs clinical research and molecular biology background characterized by discipline and leadership.
• Writing clinical study protocol.
Pros
good organization
Cons
long time waiting
I don’t like them
General Worker (Former Employee) –  Des Moines, IANovember 9, 2018
I don’t like them. Managers never call you when they say they will. They don’t have good customer service skills. They lie. I had two interviews line up they both rescheduled on me.
Too much time between assignments
Legal Secretary (Former Employee) –  Smyrna, GAOctober 30, 2018
I signed on as a contract employee. If you wanted to work, they would send you on assignments, but not frequently enough. So I was never sent on an assignment
Cons
No assignment
its fun i like warehouse field
material handler (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, DEOctober 15, 2018
i was doing shipping and receiving, pick and packing, working for pro staff is ok the only thing is the long ride to and from work,other than that its ok
Pros
give out free lunches here and there
Cons
long ride to and from work
pro staff was a great an fun place to work
Call Center Rep (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNOctober 10, 2018
Will when i worked with pro staff my days seemed to go fast an there was always something i learned about banks an the under lining that they don't tell you. the people i worked with was nice an out going. The hardest thing was on the slow day no calls coming in.I just loved being apart of the team an i just wanted to help get the word out about the banks an learning about others an there back round. this was my first job were i learned about others it was a great to be part of a team were we help an stuck together
Pros
meeting new people
Cons
was down time no calls
kept me working
Temp Worker (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXOctober 2, 2018
This agency was one of my first and it was a great help to my life. Pro staff always made sure I had another assignment when the previous on would end and always paid me at a good rate.
Very Entry Level, Low Pay
Talent Specialist (Former Employee) –  Coon Rapids, MNSeptember 19, 2018
This is a great gig for someone wanting to get experience in HR. Very small office (about 5 people total) and days are busy with phone calls and interviews. This is a staffing agency so you come in contact with a lot of different people looking for jobs. In my position I did not receive benefits until I had been there a year-then when they were offered they were expensive. I also didn't receive vacation so any days I took off were unpaid. Pay for the amount of workload needs to be higher. Most people in this position only last about 9 mths-1 year before finding another job.
Pros
M-F job, to get experience in HR
Cons
No benefits for a year-expensive once offered, no paid vacation for Talent Specialist, pay needs to be higher
flexible work schedule
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Chanhassen, MNSeptember 1, 2018
As a temporary employee, I could choose the job assignments offered me. The most enjoyable parts of the assignments were meeting new people and learning new skills.
fast paced
Material handler/Shipping (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXAugust 7, 2018
Fed ex was very fast pace, but not overwhelming. Depending on the department you were assigned to, the other worker were very helpful and willing to train you on a certain assignment if needed.
Temporary Employment Agency
Temp work (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJuly 27, 2018
I did not work in the ProStaff office. They were contacted by employers who needed people to fill in when they were short-handed. The people at ProStaff that I interacted with were very nice.
Pros
I nice variety of work
Cons
I only had temporary employment with any one company
Fun workplace
Rust Consultant, Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJuly 22, 2018
I like prostaff they really do get the job done and make sure everything is going good for the client and employee never would ever want to stop working for the organization.
workers were fun
Warehouse Worker (Temp) (Former Employee) –  ProStaff at Boston scientificJuly 20, 2018
Too many managers through out the building who don't seem to know what is going on. My last manager did not even greet his own employees. I think there was not a lot of acknowledging people in the clean room, especially since they were the bread and butter of the company.
Pros
great lunch room
Cons
very short breaks and held to high standards if you were a harder worker
Official response from Pro Staff
September 11, 2018

Thank you for your review of one of our client sites, we always want to hear feedback about your experiences on the job.

Assignment
Contract Employee (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 8, 2018
I did two job assignments. One was in a warehouse and the other in a retail store. They were both temporary jobs but not something that I wished to move forward with.
Benefits
Benefits
Official response from Pro Staff
September 11, 2018

Thank you for your review, I'm glad to see we were able to find a few matches for you where you could determine if that was the type of work you would want to do moving forward.

Recruitment/Clerical
RECRUITMENT/CLERICAL (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 7, 2018
Taking care of job appliers and applications, filing and some clerical duties. Learned the process how to hire an applicant. Was a fun place to work. My Co-workers were different ages and personalities. The work place gets hectic when drug testing and finishing paperwork for an assignment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pro Staff. Our community is ready to answer.