Pro Unlimited Employee Reviews

Great place to work really enjoyed meeting new people, and learning new skills.
Quality Assurance Tester (Former Employee) –  Bethpage, NYJanuary 18, 2019
Inspected and tested Video Games, phone and tablet applications, and PC products for defects and issues that required development teams to immediately correct and/or update. I learned how to locate and report system defects. There was an open door policy, so management was always willing to listen to and address any concerns. Product demand was the only hard part of the job. The most enjoyable part of this job was finishing a product knowing your name went into creating a global title.
Pros
Benefits, 401k, Worldwide recognition, Discounted products, Paid time off.
Cons
Furlough
Fast paced environment and potential employment longevity
N/A (Former Employee) –  Folsom, CANovember 20, 2018
Do to the client size, it requires a person to be a very quick learner and have experience or a background in a similar work industry. The company and leadership have great intentions, but need to work on how to support new employees learning about how to be successful in any role throughout the company. Employees that have more tenure with the company could be a huge asset to building a better culture.
Pros
Pay, Pto, and Benefits
Great place to work and advance in your career
Program Manager (Current Employee) –  NYAugust 4, 2018
Well compensated, decent benefits, good business value, innovative technology that has truly advanced over 10 years, a company that I am proud to be a part of, management has an open door policy, career advancement is available but it is about availability in open positions and willingness to relocate.
Pros
Good compensation and accrued vacation time
Cons
Have to be willing to relocate, if you wish to advance or be promoted unless something opens that is local to where you live.
Don't waste your time
Sales Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLOctober 1, 2018
They don't care about their employees, only their numbers. They were audited and failed and became all about their numbers. Had a hiring freeze and used a staffing agency to hire people, promising them full and permanent employment, only to let them go. They lied and were rude.
Pros
pay from staffing agency and some benefits
Cons
liars, did not care about employees, no integrity, loyalty or dedication to clients or employees
Not much support to their employees
SRA and Localization QA Tester-Spanish (Former Employee) –  Menlo Park, CASeptember 27, 2018
Need to improve on Human Resources skills. It wasn't easy to get help when required in terms of benefits or some other assistance that regular employee as questions with.
They were always friendly and polite though.
Pros
Friendly company and employees
Cons
Hard to get their support
Pro Unlimited is a captive Recruiter, owned by Alcon
Engineer, MS&T Transfer (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAJune 26, 2018
Since Pro Unlimited is a contracting firm which is slave to Novartis, there is limited contact or communication with them. Interactions are at the site you're placed at, which in my case was Alcon Labs. It's a nice place to work with pretty cool technology to work on, and nice employees for the most part. But as a contractor you're really made to feel like an outsider, which I guess is the major downside of working as a contractor. I won't do it again.
Pros
Good hourly pay
Cons
Poor benefits; mostly paid for by employee
Contractor
Sr IT Service Manager / Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CAOctober 1, 2018
Pro Unlimited is a contract company and therefore I had no real benefits, or training, it was just a means for me to work at my main company. They paid on time.
Pros
Piad on time.
Cons
contrat house
WOnderful
AP Vendor Setup Specialist I (Current Employee) –  Federal Way, WAOctober 3, 2018
They are truly supportive. I have enjoyed working for ProUnlimited. I feel they really care about their employees and have great benefits. I have no complants
Pro Unlimited
Voice Technician (Current Employee) –  Hickory, NCJuly 4, 2018
Pro Unlimited provides contract workers for Corning. We do not get raises because of Corning's unwillingness to increase our bill rate. The health insurance costs are astronomical. You don't get paid time off or sick time by default, but I demanded it and some was provided. Pro needs to stand up for it's employees better than they do.
Great company for contractors
Remote - Data Analyst III (Former Employee) –  RemoteAugust 23, 2018
I was not recruited by Pro-Unlimited, but by their client. The relationship works well for contractors because it offers the option for benefits.I never really interacted with them much.
Cigna via ProUnlimited is great company to work with
Compliance Associate - CIGNA (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMarch 15, 2018
Employed with CIGNA through a staffing agency, who administered benefits, time and salary.
CIGNA is a competitive, and a fortune 500 company that constantly are changing and improving processes. Pro-Unlimited Staffing is accessible and provide fair practices facilitating, employment benefits that are offered at most companies.
Cigna has a team concept and an enjoyable workplace culture and is not easy to advance in most areas.
Pros
Salary is competitive
Cons
Some senior management staff is not a progressive for employee advancement.
Pros and Cons
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  United StatesApril 4, 2018
There are some wonderful amazing managers at PRO, and some difficult unpleasant managers too. PRO's been improving it's benefits over the years. They are pretty good for a company this size. For those who are client-facing, the culture varies widely as we are embedded in each client's culture. PRO is very financially conservative, which means it seems stingy sometimes, but the prudence results in constant steady growth. The training program is great.
Fast paced with deadlines
Deviations Principal Investigator (Former Employee) –  Swiftwater, PAOctober 16, 2018
I was an employee of Pro Unlimited working at Sanofi Pasteur in Swiftwater PA. I worked for Technical Services as a Principal Investigator for deviations, CAPA and Change controls. It was an exciting challenge each and every day. There were deadlines on all assignments, the management in Technical Services provided excellent guidance and support with tasks assigned. I found the opportunity that I had Sanofi to be truly enjoyable because it provided new and different challenges at all times. I was able to work well with multiple departments. My knowledge of the pharmaceutical manufacturing world, computer skills, GMP, Environmental monitoring, Metrology grew immensely.
Pros
Support from management from both Pro unlimited and the client Sanofi Pasteur
Cons
lack of paid holidays and vacation.
good culture
Public Content Reviewer (Current Employee) –  Mountain ViewMay 31, 2018
There's onsite staff to help out with. They're very helpful. Prompt reply when ask questions. It's a good agency to work with. Benefits are like other agencies, i guess.
Productive agency with a positive team approach!
Talent Attraction Manager for Apple, Inc. (Former Employee) –  Cupertino, CAOctober 30, 2018
My time spent at Apple via Pro Unlimited was delightful. It helped propel my knowledge for recruiting much farther than I ever expected and solidified the importance of working together to move the best numbers forward. Though my contract was short, I’m happy to have made an impact on the team and am thankful to Pro Unlimited for creating such a seamless career experience.
Mostly hands-off employer
Lead Clinical Data Manager (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, MAJanuary 25, 2018
Pro-unlimited for me, was a way in to Sanofi Genzyme. With Genzyme you could be hired directly. Once Sanofi took over, the process changed. Pro handled my paychecks and benefits, but otherwise, I worked for Sanofi. Pro was always very responsive to questions, but in no way contributed to or invested in my career growth or advancement.
Pros
Access to Sanofi Genzyme, great online support
Cons
Contract limits, no personal investment in employees
Prounlimited at Gap Inc
Contractor (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJanuary 31, 2018
So I am working at Gap Inc via a Contractor. The job is amazing and I wish I could stay, but there has been no movement on either another contract/extension, or even moving to perm. ProUnlimited does not work for you very often. They just like to drop you into a job and keep you from getting any benefits or overtime or vacation or even PTO or Sick leave. You don't work your screwed.
Pros
Job
Cons
No Paid Leave, No Sick Time, No PTO, No Vacation, Unrealistic Benefits, Gets you a Job then Leaves you never to be heard from again, You don't work You don't get paid
Not a bad job, just not the job for me
QA Tester (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAOctober 8, 2018
There was not a lot of direction in terms of what needed to be done and how to get started. I went from being trained to a desk with no direction, and had to make my own work through testing.
Pros
Great looking office, non-toxic office culture, understanding workers
Cons
too hands-off management
loved working here
PeopleSoft/Payroll Contractor (Former Employee) –  East Aurora, NYMarch 26, 2018
customer service rep was great to deal with. Payroll people were always helpful and always got immediate attention. Always got immediate responses when I called with questions. Would recommend highly to anyone who is interested in what it is like to work for PRo
Pros
vacation tim
Cons
salary
Working for Pro with EA
QA Tester (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LASeptember 5, 2018
I must say is the best job I have ever had. I have learned so much from working with so many teams and intelligent designers and programmers. Every day was almost the same and easy to deal with mentally. I would go in, help people set up things, check for new testers, then investigate issue for people across the world who enjoy playing our game. So far my name has been in 4 Sims expansions.
Pros
Breaks, EA Store, Video Game creation knowledge and processes. Weekly Pay
Cons
Some of the management are unfit and quite irresponsible

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pro Unlimited. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP10%
In the Top 10% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Pro Unlimited.

Powered by Comparably