ProActive Technologies, Inc.

• Supportive environment
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
Areas for improvement
  • Ability to learn new things

Proactive is somewhat relaxed

somewhat relaxed work schedule is pretty nice. Meetings that involve management is a coinflip. Sound and Valid plans for projects are hard to come across.

Pros

somewhat relaxed work hours

Cons

Project plans arent well thought out

Unfortunately I no longer work for Proactive. They lost their contract with the Air Force. It was a great job in great working conditions. Wish I was still there.

Pros

Great supervisor, excellent working conditions.

Cons

Job ended. Lost contract with AF.

Proactive is a Growing Company

Proactive has grown a lot in the past couple of years. HR is behind the times compared to other companies I have worked for. For the most part this is a decent company to work for.

Small business, Small ideas, Extra Large Workload

Close to the UCF campus and not a bad daily drive as long as you are on the east side of I-4. Not enough covered parking to protect your vehicle from hail storms, and it is located next door to a water treatment plant so the air isn't as fresh as it could be. Nothing like arriving for a productive day at the office and being welcomed by the heavy odor of sewer mixed with the morning dew. Get there early because parking is limited. The work environment is secure and feels safe. A lot of great people work here. Great perks such as free Amway event tickets and the Christmas party. If you're looking to rollover your Roth or 401K, it may not enhance your investments, but it is a good company to gain experience with and polish your resume for a bigger small business who has their processes down and their team player hats on.

Pros

Extra Perks and freedom to eat at your cubicle

Cons

Poor planning, processes are not followed, and Nepotism

Work ethics, happy, friendly and professional.

1.Very well structured per daily work activity. 2. Learning about Hard Ware (electronic component assemblies). 3. Management tries there best to work together with people. 4. Work place culture, professional and relaxed. 5. Hardest part of the job, on the fly changes per customer needs. To meet new deadline schedule change per customer. 6. The workers work ethics, happy, friendly and professional always willing to help each other.

Leave a review. Help people like you.

Company with Strong Military Values

ProActive Technologies, Inc. is a great place to learn and grow. Some managers are really great and very valuable to the organization, while others need more manager training on how to be a leader and respect their team members. The company offers a nice benefits package with vision and dental, as well as health insurance. They have fun events for employees from time to time which helps break up the monotony. It's a fast paced work environment with constant work, but with any DOD company, contracts will be coming up for recompete. ProActive's CEO seems to value his employees but needs to make a better effort to talk to them one on one. ProActive places the military and their sacrifices above all else and their passion for the men and women of our armed forces is inspiring.

Pros

Pto, Benefits, Passionate CEO, Employee Perks, Flex Schedules

Cons

Employee and manager training, Better communication from managers

Overall

Environment can be perfect if you had the right coworkers. Managers are good with their employees. Work is constantly coming in every which way or form.

Benefits

Cons

Favoritism

Proactive Technologies is a great place to start a career.

Proactive Technologies was my first official job and it has been a great experience in learning the basics of a work environment. Management is very helpful in guiding you to your goals and teaching what to do.

Pros

1-hour lunch, benefits

Cons

Lack of job advancement, lack of work acknowledgment

Productive and professional environment

I enjoyed working at ProActive for almost a year, where I was really part of a working team. The management, direction and day to day work does not make you over stress, knowing that your labor hours are going to be reasonable to get the task successfully completed.

Pros

Great competitive and proffesional environment

Cons

Lack of new contracts

Good Company

Good Company to work for! I enjoyed my time there, unfortunately, due to the loss of a contract bit, they were forced to cut back in the IT department, and other departments , I was the one with the least experience in the group and was let go . But would have no problem return to work there if called. I was written 3 letter of recommendation from the from One from the COO, of the company and the head of IT security, and the Network admin.

Good solid recommendable company if you can stomach or ignore middle management

Great ownership/upper management, solid competent team of staff members, engineers, et. al., willing to work together to produce a great product. Gigantic egos in middle management equal no real interaction with staff engineers on the one hand and gross micromanagement on the other.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ProActive Technologies, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• ProActive Technologies, Inc.
  • Oviedo, FL
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?