Procana

Areas for improvement
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Supportive environment

It gets exhausting that you don't wanna do your job anymore

The pay is very low, it doesn't even get to pay all your bills. You always have to work overtime to get more pay which was fine at the beginning, but then it gets exhausting until you don't wanna do your job anymore.

Worst treatment of employees.

The worst leadership ever and the worst treatment I have ever witnessed towards hard working employees. The jobs there required deal of compassion and empathy, yet the company shows their employees none. You will be fired for voicing any opinions on how to make it a better place to work.

Stop the pushing

The management pushes you to work more than 40 hours a week. If you don't, they might say that you are not capable enough. I hated this attitude and their lack of concern for employees welfare.

If you value being appreciated, don't work here

Horrible management/leadership that is extremely reactive and belittling. There is no care at all about growing issues that arose over a year ago. It is a great foot in the door but if you are not willing to just go along without question, you will grow hate coming to work.

Pros

Get to work with weed and some chill co-workers.

So many people were being fired within their first few days there

Within 2 hours of my first day, I was threatened with being let go. I was told by multiple team members that they wouldn't bother getting to know new item members until they have been there for at least 2 weeks because so many people were being fired within their first few days there.

This company was trying to be everything at once.

Employee engagement surveys that were a complete waste of time as management really didn't want to hear the employee's feedbacks. Nothing ever changes from these. Without being strong in even one area, this company was trying to be everything at once. Most of the projects were extremely rushed and quality was an afterthought.

Too much favoritism and politics.

Most deserving people there did not get the rewards, recognition or just appreciation that they truly deserved. But there were cases where the award was given to totally useless employees just because they were friends with management, or they had a reputable family background. That was just unfair and that demotivated a lot of good talents there.

The same problems occur day in and day out

This company and its management does not listen to their employees. The company is run into thge ground and decisions are solely made by the higher ups. If you have any thoughts or ideas of how to change and correct problems, you might as well not say anything, because nothing ever changes. The same problems occur day in and day out.

Interesting work environment with loads of new things to learn

I thrive in this working environment where I can freely learn new things and gain more skills. I honestly believe that my stay here is fruitful and will continue to benefit me in the coming years. On top of that, the people I work with are also very supportive. Management is very dedicated, listens to our concerns, acts upon things that need changed, and overall leads to a smooth work flow.

Pros

Job security, great working culture, friendly coworkers, good benefits

Cons

No cons here, I think it takes focus to do your job well though

Innovative company inspiring me to be better at what I do

I am very proud and very excited seeing my career bloom and develop with Procana Holdings. It is very fulfilling in terms of career and personal development. Also, we do not have to work on weekends, hence I can balance my life and work properly. I also enjoy learning new things, gaining new skills, and being in touch with interesting clients.

Pros

Good salary, benefits package, discounts, flexible schedule, freebies

Cons

No cons to report here it is a great company

Jobs at Procana

See more jobs

Market Leader

I just took a sales position here at Procana and I’m enjoying it so far. They actually gave me a database to work on so the job is rather easy for me. My choice on work hours too - I can work either the whole day or just half of the day. I can work from home or anywhere I choose to. And absolutely no weekend work. I like that I’m able to touch base with buyers – these are the people who decide which meds they should stock and sell. I joined Procana because I love their product portfolio. And I’m stoked to be part of a company that is a forerunner in the CBD market.

Pros

Base Salary + Incentives + Employee Discounts, Growth opportunities

Cons

Hard to get the buyers on the phone sometimes

Company with a strong community feel

Close-knit group of professionals all working hard to make this company a success. Excellent communication among departments,Working as team, sharing responsibilities and providing supportManagement that values its employeesLots of innovation, working on cutting-edge medical productsCompany that listens and values feedback

Pros

Competitive pay and benefits, innovative products

Cons

Growing pains, fast-paced at times

Explosive company growth soon!

Procana has recently diversified so there are a lot of changes that have caused a bit of dissatisfaction among the employees. Not for me though because I see a lot of potential in the company’s core business which is CBD (cannabinoid). Granted that this is a young industry facing a lot of regulation challenges in some states, I believe that it is just a matter of time when it will be deregulated and I just know that Procana will have an explosive growth then.

Pros

Full benefits, Fixed schedule (no weekend work). Free products

Cons

The industry is relatively young, and we have our work cut out for us, In Customer Service, we need to take the time to educate the people about the advantages of CBD, as an alternative medicine.

They lose, I lose

Communication channels were an issue. It is affecting the company greatly and the management is doing something about it. They just keep silent about everything. Nothing ever went smoothly and if someone screwed up, you were the first to be blamed. I had to leave as I knew I was on a sinking ship. I don't like seeing my employers fail. They lose, I lose.

Expects you to do good and accomplish a lot more

Your job is both sell and do digital campaigns and only get the minimum pay. You don't get any commissions or even a bonus for your efforts in doing both jobs. You have to be a people person and digital media savvy and expects you to do and accomplish a lot more things. It's okay if they can give an increase.

October 20, 2020
Please be advised our company is in litigation with a prior employee who has left multiple reviews on Indeed. Notice all of the Beverly Hills reviews as a location, for which we have never had an office. Additionally, we have not had employees leave the company at the rate of these recent reviews. If you are a reputable employee, who is on time, engaged and professionally focused you will be valued. Please inquire with Management upon review. We look forward to hearing from you.

Too much strictness

There is too much strictness here. If you are even a few minutes late, they will give you a look. You will feel like a school-kid here. I didn't want to continue feeling like this for the rest of my life. So, I quit!

Pros

The company is growing rapidly.

Just Talk, Nothing Else

I was not doing everything productive here. Just talking on the phone all day. That's not why I studied too hard my entire life. Worthless job in worthless company. Don't join unless really need the money and a job.

Talk and Talk

The job was quite monotonous as I had to talk to people all day. Just sitting there and talking. No creativity or innovation involved. I got bored, so I quit! Many others I know did the same because of the boredom!

Pros

The good product range was something I liked.

Inconsistent and ineffective leadership

Poor organization on high management levels and career development is non-existent. You will get little to no recognition for your effort. I knew countless people who experienced serious burnout due to high expectations. The only thing holding Procana back is its inconsistent and ineffective leadership.

Pros

Talented people, passionate about making an impact in the Cannabis industry.n

Terrible

Hands down 1000% the Worst company I have ever worked for. I have dozens of reasons why, but I’m too afraid to say them because if I specify myself the CEO will likely harass me. If you don’t believe me go in for an interview and check out the company / office atmosphere for yourself. High stress, low pay, difficult and unrealistic requirements from a delusional owner,

Competitive company

For inside sales if you love talking over the phone the job is for you. We speak to retail stores all over the country that carry our products. Procana is competitive and offers products that are best in class!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Procana. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6