ProCare One Employee Reviews

Stay Away!!!
Per Diem Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CASeptember 11, 2018
Management is HORRIBLE and NEVER has your back! They don’t care about you as a person. You are just a number and easily disposable. They ONLY care about making $$$ off you.
Pros
You make your own schedule
Cons
Poor Management, Not Supportive, Easily turns against you, Awful Benefits
This place was a disaster!
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Concord, CAMay 20, 2018
I should've seen the signs when I interviewed: empty office, ONE employee, no official training program or on boarding. Just figure it out was the motto. Manager was no help, often "out-of-the-office".
Improves productivity, motivation, and fun workplace
Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Anaheim, CAAugust 23, 2017
During my typical workday, i am responsible for overseeing my teams as they progress on various assignments. I check in and help them with any issues they may be having. I keep in touch with my workmates and update them on our progress and make sure they are no issues.
My hardest day is when the team is not being cooperative and attentive while my enjoyable part of the job is while the group team is working with one another with efficient smooth communication for the outcome and performance of the job are outstanding.
Pros
Receives shopping and gift cards for taking a shift at a new hospital
Cons
Short breaks or no breaks
Very amazing staff members!
Surgical Technician (Current Employee) –  Santa Ana, CASeptember 19, 2016
I love working with a company that stays with great positive energy and maintain all focused on patient health care and safety.
Pros
very organize and welcoming
Cons
not enough overtime.
Theres always work
Instrument Technician (Former Employee) –  long beach memorial hospitalJanuary 12, 2015
Sterile Processing with various aspects of sterilization for the Main Operating Room, Cardiovascular Room and Surgery Center
• Preparation of assembling instruments, sterilizing, case carts and decontamination
• Involvement with Steris and Sterrad sterilizer and Flexible/Rigid Ureteroscopes
• Key and promptly put away all supplies within Central Services Deppartment
Numerous locations
Registered Nurse, Travel/Per Diem (Former Employee) –  Newport Beach, CASeptember 11, 2014
Acquired a wealth of knowledge and experience with opportunities to get to know the area.
Pros
Diversity of work environments.
Cons
Often times staff disaccord, stress.
Great company to work for.
Los Angeles Area Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Newport Beach, CAJuly 28, 2014
ProCare one is a subsidiary of Genesis Healthcare. and hires RN's LVN's and CNA's for acute care and sub acute care facilities.
Good company
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Bloomfield, MIJuly 24, 2012
They were great when they paid overrtime after 12 hrs,forgot why they had to stop.Goodcompany,Don't know what else I can add
Loved it
Registry Nurse (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAJune 16, 2012
I enjoyed working with the students and the instructor. It was a busy day teaching the students about medication calculations and pediatric patients. Instructor was supportive and allowed my participation in group discussions. No hardest part. Was unable to continue as grant funding was lost.
Pros
working with the students
Cons
unable to continue

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ProCare One. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about