ProCare One Employee Reviews

Stay Away!!!
Per Diem Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CASeptember 11, 2018
Management is HORRIBLE and NEVER has your back! They don’t care about you as a person. You are just a number and easily disposable. They ONLY care about making $$$ off you.
Pros
You make your own schedule
Cons
Poor Management, Not Supportive, Easily turns against you, Awful Benefits
good place to work
Certified Nurse Assistant (Former Employee) –  Newport Beach, CAMay 24, 2018
good place to work at, very friendly. Received assignment, expected to operate like staff. as we were relief to staff. Continued education required to maintain knowledge.
This place was a disaster!
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Concord, CAMay 20, 2018
I should've seen the signs when I interviewed: empty office, ONE employee, no official training program or on boarding. Just figure it out was the motto. Manager was no help, often "out-of-the-office".
Improves productivity, motivation, and fun workplace
Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Anaheim, CAAugust 23, 2017
During my typical workday, i am responsible for overseeing my teams as they progress on various assignments. I check in and help them with any issues they may be having. I keep in touch with my workmates and update them on our progress and make sure they are no issues.
My hardest day is when the team is not being cooperative and attentive while my enjoyable part of the job is while the group team is working with one another with efficient smooth communication for the outcome and performance of the job are outstanding.
Pros
Receives shopping and gift cards for taking a shift at a new hospital
Cons
Short breaks or no breaks
People are always able to help
Administrative Intern (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAJuly 26, 2017
When I worked there I helped with many of the departments and got to know everyone there. I would take phone calls, work on the computer most of the day organizing paper and checking files for the nurses. The hardest part of the job was mostly getting everything needed on time because you're only as good as the person you're asking favors from. If you called a hospital for a time card and needed it by 4 pm, if they don't send it by 4 pm there's nothing you can do but its on you.
good company to work for.
Sterile Processing Technician (Current Employee) –  San Bernardino, CAJune 3, 2017
i like working for this company. the pay is really good here but the assignments are a little far from me. i would recommend my contacts to work for this company
Very amazing staff members!
Surgical Technician (Current Employee) –  Santa Ana, CASeptember 19, 2016
I love working with a company that stays with great positive energy and maintain all focused on patient health care and safety.
Pros
very organize and welcoming
Cons
not enough overtime.
great palce to work
Surgical Technologist (registry) (Current Employee) –  Newport Beach, CAOctober 17, 2015
Great place to work and the office always keeps you updated of work opennings. fun work place with supportive management
Flexible Agency
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Anaheim, CAAugust 23, 2015
Great recruiters

Some recruiters are forgetful, meaning forget to call the staff when they make themselves available to work.

Lots of jobs but hard to get what I want.

Compliance Department is slow to respond to emails.
Pros
great pay as per diem
Cons
not much travel assignments
Theres always work
Instrument Technician (Former Employee) –  long beach memorial hospitalJanuary 12, 2015
Sterile Processing with various aspects of sterilization for the Main Operating Room, Cardiovascular Room and Surgery Center
• Preparation of assembling instruments, sterilizing, case carts and decontamination
• Involvement with Steris and Sterrad sterilizer and Flexible/Rigid Ureteroscopes
• Key and promptly put away all supplies within Central Services Deppartment
Numerous locations
Registered Nurse, Travel/Per Diem (Former Employee) –  Newport Beach, CASeptember 11, 2014
Acquired a wealth of knowledge and experience with opportunities to get to know the area.
Pros
Diversity of work environments.
Cons
Often times staff disaccord, stress.
Great company to work for.
Los Angeles Area Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Newport Beach, CAJuly 28, 2014
ProCare one is a subsidiary of Genesis Healthcare. and hires RN's LVN's and CNA's for acute care and sub acute care facilities.
Professional
LICENSED VOCATIONAL NURSE (Current Employee) –  Southern CaliforniaApril 28, 2014
12 hour shifts in ERs, Tele, Subacute, Med/surg, etc. Very fast pace and stressful. You must be able to learn quickly. The other medical workers are helpful. The hardest part is to jump in to a new hospital and handel every task. The best part is learning all there is to learn.
Nursing work is rewarding. The time I spend doing my work is great.
RN IN ICU AND FLOATED TO TELEMETRY (Current Employee) –  Newport Beach, CAJuly 28, 2013
A nurse received her assignment. Then she checks the orders for today and gets report from the nurse going off shift. Then she assesses her patients, set priority for care and starts providing her patients with the best care possible. Since you are responsible for the health and safety of another person, I like to give my job 100% of my best skills and work.
Pros
Rewarding job.
Cons
Can be emotionally stressful with a death.
Good company
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Bloomfield, MIJuly 24, 2012
They were great when they paid overrtime after 12 hrs,forgot why they had to stop.Goodcompany,Don't know what else I can add
Loved it
Registry Nurse (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAJune 16, 2012
I enjoyed working with the students and the instructor. It was a busy day teaching the students about medication calculations and pediatric patients. Instructor was supportive and allowed my participation in group discussions. No hardest part. Was unable to continue as grant funding was lost.
Pros
working with the students
Cons
unable to continue

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ProCare One. Our community is ready to answer.