ProCare Therapy Employee Reviews

Great Company
Speech Language Pathologist (Current Employee) –  Williamsburg, VAApril 25, 2018
Great company! My contractor works hard to make sure I am taken care of and that the tasks assigned to me are appropriate. Additionally, the company is easy to contact.
Pros
Competitive salary
Cons
No paid holidays, breaks, or bereavement time.
Speech Language Pathologist CF (Current Employee) –  Scranton, PAApril 25, 2018
Great experience working for this company. Great response time and correspondence. Very easy to communicate with. I would highly recommend this company. No complaints so far.
Love working for procare
Slpa (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaApril 24, 2018
I love working for this company!! My recruiter is wonderful!!! If I need something I know I can just contact her!!!
The process is very easy. Great company!
Great company to work for
SLP (Current Employee) –  ArkansasApril 20, 2018
My ProCare recruiter has been OUTSTANDING. She goes above and beyond. She answers my constant questions, and has been thorough, patient, and kind. She responds ASAP to all forms of communication from me. I was new to the area, new to the state, and new to ProCare, and through her professionalism and kindness I have been able to settle into my dream job and new location. She even gave me interview and resume tips to help me secure the position I wanted. She treats me as though I am her only client, even though I know she has many and is very busy. I truly have no complaints or negatives of any kind. The company seems to be well-organized and runs smoothly with regard to payroll and reimbursements, benefit packages, and communication with potential employers, in my experience. However, with this company, I think having a great recruiter as I do, is the key.
Pros
Communication, benefits, choices
Best travel company
Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  AZApril 19, 2018
I am a Physical Therapist who was placed in a position in another state from where I live. My recruiter and manager is excellent and very professional. She is the first one that I worked with who has never pressured me. She has been very supportive and understanding while I’ve been on my assignment. She got me the wages I wanted and has completed the contracts in a timely manner. She also quickly answers questions and coordinates benefits questions. Whenever there is a paycheck correction or anything like that that needs fixing, she does it. The assignment is challenging because it is a school that has had a lot more of growth but they’re flexible with me. I’m very happy with ProCare and will work for them again.
Cons
Health care premium
Nice staff
One on One Aide (Current Employee) –  Gilroy, CAApril 17, 2018
I’ve been with Procare for 2 years every time I’ve had a question they are quick to respond and help me. When my check has been messed up a few times they are quick to fix it for me.
Pros
Reimbursed for mileage
Cons
The benefits aren’t really good
Helpful and committed
Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (Current Employee) –  South CarolinaMarch 2, 2018
The ProCare Therapy representatives I have been working with have been wonderful throughout my job search process and my now current job placement. They not only helped me to find a job that fits my needs and desires, but have been pleasant and patient with me throughout the new hire process. My experience with ProCare has been nothing but positive.
Helpful and Positive Work Experience
Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 28, 2018
I have had nothing but positive experiences with ProCare. My recruiter has been patient and so helpful in getting my job up and running. She is thorough and easy to reach, and I really enjoy working with her!
Competitive job
Independent Contractor (Former Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILOctober 25, 2017
You receive your 1st schedule job and had to complete it within 2 hours not unless you pick up other Services to perform in a House after you demonstrated what was needed for the 1st Service (cleaning Carper, Furniture and Air Ducts). This job fell under the Bait/Switch so up Sale of Services was pertinent for better pay and also better giving of the next jobs during that day. Job was challenging on the Sales part as well as delivering Top Notch Services to the Customer.
Pros
Good Money on commission along with Satisfying the Customers
Cons
Possible being called back on ReDo's
Great company culture, sales environment
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Tucker, GAOctober 17, 2017
Wonderful company, wonderful people. The management are very supportive and want to see all employees succeed. The position pays well and is fairly independent as far as how you go about the job.
Easy Work
Direct Care Worker (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIOctober 12, 2017
I am helping disabled private clients with everyday household and grooming needs. Laundry, washing dishes, food and meal prep, medication dispense assistance and help with setting appointments.
Pros
Work In Homes
Cons
Temporary
Great facility
Student Physical Therapist Assistant (Former Employee) –  Midlothian, VAOctober 12, 2017
I have not had the pleasure of being employed at this facility. This was my first clinical rotation for 2 weeks while I was in school. I really enjoyed the atmosphere, staff, and patients at this facility. All colleagues were very knowledgeable, caring, and helpful. I would highly recommend this facility to others for employment and to potential patients.
Good for step into pharmacy
Lead Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Farmingdale, NYAugust 18, 2017
Management are too close knit and will talk behind your back. You must act irrationally to even get days off that you earned. Hours given are 12-8 but always turn into 12 hour shifts.
Pros
Simple work
Worst job experience
Speech Language Pathologist (Former Employee) –  ArkansasAugust 9, 2017
Horrible communication. Posted jobs that had been filled or were 1 hour+ away. Didn't get the paperwork finished for a school contract and lost the position after I had left my job.
Pros
First recruiter great! Second, not so much.....
Speech Language Pathologist (Current Employee) –  Mansfield, OHJuly 31, 2017
I signed on to cover a 5 month medical leave. My recruiter checked up on me and gave me great feedback while I acclimated to the job. For some reason, she left the company, and I was assigned another person. She was very slow in returning calls and being the go-between for my next assignment. When it came time to write the next contract, she was either incompetent or deceptive, as she kept neglecting to put everything in writing. I had to fight for everything I could get from this company.
Pros
Company reputation, paid weekly
Cons
No sick days, hard negotiations, no summer health insurance
Marketing Coordinator/Massage Therapist (Current Employee) –  Parker, COJuly 15, 2017
This is a small/privately owned business where everyone gets along very well. Management is great and you can voice your opinion about anything. Morale is high here 95% of the time. I love interacting with the patients and improving their health and well being.
Great staffing agency! 5 star all around!
Junior Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Tucker, GAJuly 7, 2017
I have enjoyed working for this company. This is my first job as far as office and computer work and I love it! I'm so grateful for all of my coworkers here. One thing about working at ProCare therapy is being afriad to ask for help or questions, you will not have that problem here. Your peers are so eager and willing to help! You will always get recognition for all of your hard work! GO PROCARE!
Very Friendly Patient Centered Atmosphere
Intern (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, INJune 20, 2017
I enjoyed my Internship at ProCare Physical Therapy! The Physical Therapist were very nice and care very much about their patients well being. It was a very inviting and calm atmosphere!
Good, not great.
Educational Interpreter (Current Employee) –  Salinas, CAJune 18, 2017
I was originally promised $40 per hour for my interpreting services... but later realized it came with fine print. The hourly rate is based on tax deductions that THEY work out from a website that generates the hourly wage and state tax deductions. Word of advice... take the full amount and the higher wage without the stipend... Yes, the stipend is untaxed...but having the wage on paper works out better in the long run.. especially with all of the academic holidays that you will be forced to take UNPAID.. AND they prorate the stipend based on your hours worked..... Trust me... take the wage instead of the stipend.
Pros
always available for communication, always have timely responses, always helpful
Cons
wage discrepancies
Flexible work schedule
Customer Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Duluth, GAJune 16, 2017
Great work environment and work schedule. The employees and team leads were very helpful. However, the pay is low, benefits were not great, and no opportunity for advancement.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ProCare Therapy. Our community is ready to answer.