ProCare Therapy

ProCare Therapy Employee Reviews

ProCare Therapy insights

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Clear sense of purpose

High energy place to work

A place that allows for advancement with hard work but can be difficult and tough to learn. Monotonous calling but not the worst, fun work environment with younger group

Pros

Nice office

Cons

Micro-managing

Wonderful Transition

I came over in an acquisition from a wonderful company I had spent my entire 10+ year career with. It has been a perfect transition and ProCare is a wonderful place to work. Everyone has been incredibly professional and ethical.

ProCare Therapy is a great place to work. You build your own desk so you are starting from scratch, and it is up to you to become successful. The culture is definitely the best part.

Pros

Culture, casual dress code, people

Cons

N/a

Supportive Workplace Community with Growth Opportunities

ProCare Therapy has been a great experience. Coming straight out of college and into the workforce can be overwhelming. However, ProCare's training program and supportive culture has made the transition smooth and exciting. Along with making friends I have learned 10x more than in a classroom setting and am already reaping the rewards. With this company you don't have to choose between making money and helping others. I am so happy to have chosen ProCare and can't wait to grow in this company. I recommend to apply and see for yourself what ProCare is all about.

Pros

out of office celebrations, healthcare benefits, strong supportive staff, beautiful location

Good place for a CF

I completed the first half of my CF to become an SLP through a contract position. My recruiter was helpful and set up my CF supervisor. It is a good place for a contract to complete your hours efficiently

Job seekers rely on your experience.

Great Place of Employment!

I love working for ProCare Therapy! I have had nothing but a positive and uplifting experience! My recruiter is always available whenever I have questions as well! Great compensation as well. Overall I would highly recommend!

Pros

Competitive Pay

Cons

Helpful at first, now not so much...

I started my contract with ProCare Therapy as a school social worker back in September. They found me a job at a school, which has been going well. But, if you have a question, need help, or an answer, management takes days to respond, if that. I found this very unprofessional. They were fine with communicating to set up the job, but when I needed something, there were no where to be found.

Pros

Liked the school I'm in

Cons

management contacting you

Enjoyed working for them

I very much enjoyed working for Procare. They hired me when I was pregnant. The job I worked kind of sucked because it was at a school and the principal was not a nice woman, but the job itself was fantastic and Procare was extremely supportive of my personal limitations, the issues I had with the principal, and were very generous in their compensation. Overall great company to work for, they still reach out to me with opportunities to work here and there as well, which is very nice!

Pros

Good pay, supportive staff

Nice flexibility

There's good flexibility but not so much stability. I've only really had great experiences with ProCare, though, and the lack of stability is coming from the field, not the company (based off of what schools need/when they need it)

Great Agency for Contract Work

Work-life balanceWork-life balance at ProCare Therapy is good due to the flexible schedule and no overtime.OverallMy experience working at ProCare Therapy was positive in all aspects. Competitive pay and responsive support.

Jobs at ProCare Therapy

See more jobs

Fair

Not a lot of support, never paid on time, minimum communication, does not follow up, contract rate very low, no reimbursement for additional employment qualifications

good place to work at

I like working with student the ease of hours and satisfaction of helping a physically disabled student school with there physical and education needs

Super helpful and easy to work with

The workers are very helpful and easy to work with. They take your requests into consideration. They offer fair compensation packages if travel is involved.

A learning experience

A great way to develop interpersonal skills is traveling to numerous facilities. Adapting is key to success. Management would assist in job filling when unable to find work.

Work independently

This company puts you in a place of your choice and lets you work independently (without direct supervision). If you need help you have a recruiter whom you can contact with email and phone. The response time is usually within 24 hours. This company allowed me to cut my hours in half when I needed due to illness of a family member.

It is difficult to get overtime hours as for some people that you make work for will adjust your hours with out telling you. When you go to talk to them about it and why you may be over they will not give you the time you worked and those hours back

Pros

flexible

Cons

they can terminate contract anytime

North Pod

Cubicle warehouse atmosphere. High turnover rate. Don't recommend. Need to make certain amount of calls daily, regardless of what else is happening at your desk.

PROCare sets the bar high for therapy companys

PROCare is very patient driven. This company sets the bar high for competing therapy companies. PROCare excels I’m recognizing and valuing the worth of each and every employee.

This company treated me very well

The district I was hired to work for was an absolute nightmare and treated me unfairly. Procare was there for me and even paid my last paycheck when the district refused to approve it. My recruiter, Jared, is an absolute sweetheart. As contract companies go I would recommend this company.

Great place to work!

ProCare Therapy was a great place to work. They provided the needed materials and support for their employees to be successful in a frequently demanding occupation.

Cut throat employees

I loved what I did at ProCare however there were some employees who made it very difficult for you to do your job. A lot of backstabbing and favorites.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ProCare Therapy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare ProCare Therapy with