Procentrix Employee Reviews

Never leaving
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCNovember 1, 2018
I have been in the IT business for over 25 years, worked with many companies, and performed a variety of duties. Today, I feel very fortunate to work at Procentrix and do not see myself ever leaving. The top management (President and VPs) are hands down the best group of people I have worked with. They promote integrity, ethics and care about the staff as people, and they back it up. This is not a body shop but a place that cares about you and provides a great work-life balance while offering cutting edge technical opportunities. Very refreshing to work for such a great group.

Also, they are not afraid to spend money on social events, picnics, happy hour’s and parties.
Pros
Professional, ethical, high tech, fun
Friendly Corporate Environment
Analyst (Current Employee) –  Herndon, VAFebruary 6, 2018
One of the best places I have worked at! Great company culture/environment- company activities throughout the year. Work with the latest technologies on innovative projects.
Awesome!
Professional (Current Employee) –  VAJune 21, 2017
Great people, collaborative culture, and they take care of their employees. Competitive pay, great benefits, and fun events. One of the best places to work in town!
Pros
They take good care of their staff.
Cons
Nothing comes to mind.
Best company I have ever been with!
Director (Current Employee) –  Herndon, VAMay 2, 2017
Procentrix is truly the best group of people I have been associated with in my 26 year career. We have a collaborative environment where individuals can thrive!
Pros
Culture based on mutual respect.
Great Company to work for
Senior Software Developer (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCMarch 28, 2017
This is a great company to work for, with a very friendly atmosphere. They are very willing to listen to your needs and help move your career forward by providing the necessary tool and education.
Pros
Lots of fun company events, happy hours, etc.
An IT company with integrity!
Senior SharePoint Developer (Current Employee) –  Herndon, VAJuly 9, 2014
Some of the smartest and most savvy people I've ever come in contact with. High integrity. Extremely innovative. Care about their employees. Care about their customers. Do business the right way. Open communication. Cannot say enough positive things about Procentrix!
Very dissatisfied with the company
SharePoint (Current Employee) –  Herndon, VAFebruary 27, 2014
The company sounded great to work with. they provide good benefits and time off packages, but when you want to leave they throw everything at you to make you stay even threaten you.
Benefits
Cons
Supportive Group
Senior Systems Administrator/Analyst (Current Employee) –  Herndon, VAApril 7, 2013
Small company steadily growing and providing opportunites. The company fosters an environment of family values and comradery. They do everything in their power to help accomplish goals.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Procentrix. Our community is ready to answer.

4.7