Proclinical Staffing Employee Reviews

Consulting Placement Firm
Deviation Investigation Consultant (Former Employee) –  KansasJune 2, 2019
ProClinical is good at obtaining large numbers of QA professionals in Pharma and Biotech companies. The management is very responsive to emails or calls and are quick to resolve problems.
Fantastic organization with an even better culture!
Sales Leader (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 21, 2019
I was initally attracted to ProClinical because of their specialization in Life Sciences, their excellent reputation in the market and the way they treat their employees.

Since joining over 6 months ago I have been nothing but impressed and all of my expectations have been surpassed!

I love that the specialization makes you feel that you are genuinely helping your clients and candidates. I also love the feeling of knowing that in our own way we are ultimately helping our clients impact, improve and save patients' lives.

The office culture is fun, hardworking and fast paced. There is a clear career structure in place so you always know where you are going and what you need to do to get there!

The only downside is that recruitment can be hard and has lots of highs and lows. If you can deal with those highs and lows then this is a truly rewarding place to work
Pros
Fun work culture, excellent commission, clear career growth, fast paced, excellent PTO, realistic targets
Cons
Can be stressful at times
Ask
(Mgr Manufacturing Quality Assurance)-Consultant (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMarch 6, 2019
Ask around for your own perception. Inquire from within to get an idea of the proclinical ways of working and business ethics. I would recommend inquiring with this company.
Excellent place to work
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMarch 5, 2019
Started in this company over a year ago with no recruitment background and have hit the ground running thanks to their great training and leadership they provide.
They offer obtainable targets and awesome incentives to help motivate you.
Working with a multitude of clients and different roles.
Coworkers go above and beyond to help each other and help to work in a great environment.
Location in Northern Liberties is great with readily available parking and easy access to anywhere in the city.
Pros
Location, culture, incentives, and obtainable targets
A pleasure to work for this company!
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 4, 2019
- Well defined structure in place for employees to achieve career development.
- Great atmosphere between colleagues, with a positive and supportive working environment.
- Excellent client portfolio, working with the some of the best companies in the Pharma/Biotech space.
- A talented work force of people who are passionate about what they do.
- Excellent incentives on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Offices are great and in a very central city location
Strict work environment and bad management
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 24, 2019
-Typical day at work would consist of going through Resumes with my manager to find candidates that qualify for roles we are trying to fill.
-Bad work environment/culture
-Small office
Pros
hour lunch
Cons
Bad culture/environment, bad management
ok
Associate Scientist I (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PADecember 2, 2018
this is a contract agency not much involvement on their end other then placing you in h\the job. I have nothing else to say but need to meet character requirements.
this was a camp ground for disabled children and adults.
Packing tech/Purchasing Asst (Former Employee) –  pheonixville pa.August 27, 2013
would live on grounds all summer or winter. getting campers up everyday and helping them do everyday activities at the camp ground.