ProCollect Incorporated Employee Reviews

Stressful, drama, lies, deceit
Collector (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 25, 2019
Insurance too high to afford, management ghetto and rude, it's a salary job but if you are ever late they will pay you minimum wage for that time period and they will take away your break as punishment, your bonus is based off if they have enough people meaning if they are below census even if you met the numbers you won't get a bonus.
Pros
Not being homeless cause you got income
Cons
Managers have favorites and lie.
Horrible Place to Work with Unprofessionsal Leadership
Collections Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 30, 2019
Please do not waste your time applying for any position with this horrible company. They play mind games with accounts and only allow the supervisors to get the new accounts they know who address going to pay in order to reach their goals and exceed them in order to bonus. They play favoritism and the manager is prejudice. This wad the worst place that I've ever worked for in my entire career of collections. They're rude to their customers or debtors so they call. I was salaried and when I received my final paycheck after I resigned from my position they paid me below minimum wage. The office is full of thieves, from the top to the bottom. No one is to be trusted.
Pros
Not any
Cons
They will steal from you.
Productive fun place overall family oriented
Collections Representative (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 15, 2019
My time at Procollect was great I must say. I have nothing negative about the workplace. I just hate that I was terminated without proper notice never had any attendance issues. The policy there if I’m correct they would place you on a 60 day probation never was placed on it just know I called out on a Monday took sick that Saturday left work early came Monday morning was fired.
Pros
Great pay, family oriented
Cons
Schedule change monthly
Rethink
COLLECTIONS REPRESENTATIVE (THIRD PARTY) (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 16, 2019
This environment was not anything that I was accustomed too, the company served a purpose, it was a means to an end. But I would never want to go back.
There is nothing good about this company
Collections Representative (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 5, 2019
Save every penny you earn here cause you can be fired anytime. I witness’s it everyday. You are trained to be rude. No bonus. Can’t trust no one just go to work and leave. The person next to you may be getting paid more or less doing the same thing you’re doing. Owner doesn’t really care bout you. Training size can be big then end up with two. People talk down on the job all day. The manager pretend to be there for you but talks badly about you and you hear it from someone else
Pros
Donuts on Friday if you get to it first
Cons
Its a good place if your needing a short term resolution
Collections Representative (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 29, 2019
I started Hear and it’s okay . It’s something to help you get on your feet but if your looking long term I doubt this is the job for you my check was short because of approximately 2-3 at the most and shorted me out of 300$ and the bonuse I didn’t receive because I was in traffic 3-6 min and was told theirs no exceptions but on the paper it states excessive attendance issues 🤔 so it’s pretty hard to get the sign on bonuse but over all of your a aggressive person this is the job for you .
Pros
Good incentives
Cons
Short breaks, theirs no fine print so at any time yu can be exempt
Collector (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 29, 2019
I have been here almost 5 years ! I have seen Procollect as a company really grow! We have direct deposit now. Great pay and they are really acceptable of ur needs. I love it there. Hopefully in the future I could advance in company. They are very family oriented and the HR they are really there for you! As well as the management staff! I would recommend anyone to work here u will love it
Pros
Bouns every month, health insurance, have plenty of contests for you to win to get extra bouns on top of your own
Cons
I thought I would never find another work home
Collector II (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 28, 2019
The last company I worked for and loved i thought I would never find another place that I would love the same. I WAS WRONG. Rhe pay is competitive to what the market pays and you make your money bonusing. It can be tricky to meet goals but its what you want out of it. Been here almost a year and bonused every month accept 1. Always a contest to motivate you to make more money. I love it.
No job security at all you could be gone in 60 days
Collections Representative (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 26, 2019
Training makes you wanna walk out. Overly worked and unappreciated. Attitudes from the manager after one or two weeks. This is true. No money here. Go
Pros
You’re off Sunday, quick money until for at least two months
Cons
No 401k, bad scheduling that changes monthly, poor management, very stressful, not everyone get a bonus, training is horrible, everyone is paid different, they will tell you not to believe any of these post
Fast paced! Your work ethics get you very far in this company
Facilitator (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 25, 2019
This company will challenge you to be great! There are no short cuts to making it here! Have a winning and go getter attitude and understand that the word “I can’t” should not even exist in one’s vocabulary! Do you job and motivation and dedication WILL be reciprocated!!!
Pros
Hands on leadership/open door policy with CEO
Cons
Uniform dress code
Great Culture!
Bilingual collector (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 23, 2019
I love working for ProCollect. The culture is awesome. We have direct deposit. Small and family oriented. It is very fast paced. There is no down time. The phone is constantly ringing. Very professional environment.
Pros
Free lunches, monthly contests, bonus checks
Cons
Nothing at this time
Good work environment, friendly atmosphere, interesting work
Client Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 23, 2019
Like any job, it has its pros and cons. However, I am lucky to work here. I have great coworkers, we have a very friendly atmosphere and I know I can depend on each and every employee at ProCollect. We are truly a team. Everyone pitches in to make the company a better, more productive place.

There are times when work gets stressful, more fast-paced, but for the most part it’s a completely relaxing environment. But like every job, what you put into it is what you get back out of it. So for those times when more is asked if you, you can buckle down and get to work, your initiative and hard work will be recognized and rewarded.
Pros
Paid time off, hour lunch, paid breaks, friendly atmosphere, monthly bonuses for meeting or exceeding expectations, direct deposit, health insurance
Cons
No 401–k, no Coke Zero in the vending machine
I love Pro Collect
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXMarch 22, 2019
Pro Collect is a great place to work!! Family oriented, full benefits, and a friendly and helpful staff. There’s is room to advance in your career with a competitive pay rate and the bonus is uncapped!!!..I really enjoy the contest that we have and the extra money we can earn simply by just doing our jobs. I currently work there and honestly I have no reason to leave. Pro Collect has changed my life and it could change yours too!!
Pros
Contest to win extra money
You get what you give.
Training and Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 22, 2019
The most enjoyable part about my position/working here is meeting new people & making them comfortable. I've came a very, long way. Not just myself but the company in general has. It took time for me to understand that this was something I enjoyed doing & it was worth the wait to see changes/improvements within the company, nothing happens overnight. You get what you give.
Pros
Direct Deposit. Family Oriented. Awesome mangement. Great bonus opportunties.
Cons
No 401K yet.
Great Opportunity
Collection Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 22, 2019
Overall, ProCollect is a great company to work for. You must remember you get what you put in. It is very competitive and the bonus structure is very competitive. You get amazing training and overall the job is not difficult. You are held accountable and given monthly reviews to ensure you stay on track. Everyone on the floor is very helpful and willing to assist you on the floor. The management team is very supportive and unified as a team to ensure we at ProCollect offer good service to our clients.
Pros
Competitive salary and Bonus structure. Great Benefits!
Cons
None Really Thus Far.
Great Experience!
IT Technician (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 22, 2019
I've really enjoyed my time at ProCollect.

Working in the IT department is never a dull experience.
We have the opportunity to implement new technologies and learn new things on a day to day basis.

The VP is extremely charismatic and respectful.

The HR department rocks!
Pros
Pto, Good work-life balance, Positive Reinforcment.
Cons
None.
Bad place too work very high turn over rate
Collections Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 16, 2018
Make no sense to go there for work, very poor Management, very bad place to work. They called and begged me to come in for an interview said I had what they were looking for, Supervisor picked on me entire training was going to the office lying on me got jealous and let me go 2 days after my employment began, she thought I was telling lies on her for some reason cause they kept calling me in the office about their test they give you but they set you up to fail by telling something on the test that's not or read word things differently so you can fail. It's just a bad place to work period and would never recommend any one to work there.
Pros
Pto
Cons
Attitude problems with Management
I love this company and its advancement opportunities
Recovery Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 12, 2018
Great company to work for love the atmosphere and the advancement opportunities. Relaxed atmosphere.
Contest to reach your goals. Potential to bonus!! The managers there are really supportive and help you reach your goals. Pto for time off. Great insurance. The human resource team is also very helpful.
Pros
Pto people
Runnnn
Collector (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 12, 2018
RUN RUN RUN if you know what’s good for you high turn over rate managers play favorites get in trouble over anything scratching your head leg or anything will result in them saying you are not multitasking have to be on pins and needles at this job literally you can get fired for anything and also the kicker is when your fired from this company they will pay you minimum wage smh and don’t be a minute late for work they take your whole 15 minute break I can go on all day
Pros
Hour lunch
Cons
Everything literally
Please do not apply "high turn over"
Sr Collection (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 2, 2018
People please stay away. Where you want me to start.....bad management, ghetto, parking bad, manager's lack intelligence, high turn over, company in a bad neighborhood, no direct deposit, they hire anybody after Street, last but not least we call people who do not know that they are collection.. I can keep going on negative things wrong with this company........Just run when you see this posting....
Pros
Cons
Everything about this company is negative

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ProCollect Incorporated. Our community is ready to answer.

ProCollect Incorporated Reviews by Location