ProCollect Incorporated Employee Reviews for Collection Manager

Horrible Place to Work with Unprofessionsal Leadership
Collections Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 30, 2019
Please do not waste your time applying for any position with this horrible company. They play mind games with accounts and only allow the supervisors to get the new accounts they know who address going to pay in order to reach their goals and exceed them in order to bonus. They play favoritism and the manager is prejudice. This wad the worst place that I've ever worked for in my entire career of collections. They're rude to their customers or debtors so they call. I was salaried and when I received my final paycheck after I resigned from my position they paid me below minimum wage. The office is full of thieves, from the top to the bottom. No one is to be trusted.
Pros
Not any
Cons
They will steal from you.
Great Opportunity
Collection Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 22, 2019
Overall, ProCollect is a great company to work for. You must remember you get what you put in. It is very competitive and the bonus structure is very competitive. You get amazing training and overall the job is not difficult. You are held accountable and given monthly reviews to ensure you stay on track. Everyone on the floor is very helpful and willing to assist you on the floor. The management team is very supportive and unified as a team to ensure we at ProCollect offer good service to our clients.
Pros
Competitive salary and Bonus structure. Great Benefits!
Cons
None Really Thus Far.