ProCollect Incorporated Employee Review

View all ProCollect Incorporated reviews

I thought I would never find another work home
Collector II (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 28, 2019
The last company I worked for and loved i thought I would never find another place that I would love the same. I WAS WRONG. Rhe pay is competitive to what the market pays and you make your money bonusing. It can be tricky to meet goals but its what you want out of it. Been here almost a year and bonused every month accept 1. Always a contest to motivate you to make more money. I love it.

Other ProCollect Incorporated Employee Reviews

Stressful, drama, lies, deceit
Collector (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 25, 2019
Insurance too high to afford, management ghetto and rude, it's a salary job but if you are ever late they will pay you minimum wage for that time period and they will take away your break as punishment, your bonus is based off if they have enough people meaning if they are below census even if you met the numbers you won't get a bonus.
Pros
Not being homeless cause you got income
Cons
Managers have favorites and lie.
Horrible Place to Work with Unprofessionsal Leadership
Collections Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 30, 2019
Please do not waste your time applying for any position with this horrible company. They play mind games with accounts and only allow the supervisors to get the new accounts they know who address going to pay in order to reach their goals and exceed them in order to bonus. They play favoritism and the manager is prejudice. This wad the worst place that I've ever worked for in my entire career of collections. They're rude to their customers or debtors so they call. I was salaried and when I received my final paycheck after I resigned from my position they paid me below minimum wage. The office is full of thieves, from the top to the bottom. No one is to be trusted.
Pros
Not any
Cons
They will steal from you.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ProCollect Incorporated. Our community is ready to answer.

ProCollect Incorporated Reviews by Location