ProCollect Incorporated Employee Review

View all ProCollect Incorporated reviews

You get what you give.
Training and Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 22, 2019
The most enjoyable part about my position/working here is meeting new people & making them comfortable. I've came a very, long way. Not just myself but the company in general has. It took time for me to understand that this was something I enjoyed doing & it was worth the wait to see changes/improvements within the company, nothing happens overnight. You get what you give.
Pros
Direct Deposit. Family Oriented. Awesome mangement. Great bonus opportunties.
Cons
No 401K yet.

Other ProCollect Incorporated Employee Reviews

Stressful, drama, lies, deceit
Collector (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 25, 2019
Insurance too high to afford, management ghetto and rude, it's a salary job but if you are ever late they will pay you minimum wage for that time period and they will take away your break as punishment, your bonus is based off if they have enough people meaning if they are below census even if you met the numbers you won't get a bonus.
Pros
Not being homeless cause you got income
Cons
Managers have favorites and lie.
Horrible Place to Work with Unprofessionsal Leadership
Collections Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 30, 2019
Please do not waste your time applying for any position with this horrible company. They play mind games with accounts and only allow the supervisors to get the new accounts they know who address going to pay in order to reach their goals and exceed them in order to bonus. They play favoritism and the manager is prejudice. This wad the worst place that I've ever worked for in my entire career of collections. They're rude to their customers or debtors so they call. I was salaried and when I received my final paycheck after I resigned from my position they paid me below minimum wage. The office is full of thieves, from the top to the bottom. No one is to be trusted.
Pros
Not any
Cons
They will steal from you.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ProCollect Incorporated. Our community is ready to answer.

ProCollect Incorporated Reviews by Location