ProCollect Incorporated

ProCollect Incorporated Employee Reviews

Productive fun place overall family oriented
My time at Procollect was great I must say. I have nothing negative about the workplace. I just hate that I was terminated without proper notice never had any attendance issues. The policy there if I’m correct they would place you on a 60 day probation never was placed on it just know I called out on a Monday took sick that Saturday left work early came Monday morning was fired.
Pros
Great pay, family oriented
Cons
Schedule change monthly
Awful! Do yourself a favor and avoid
Avoid, avoid, avoid!!!

This place has no standards whatsoever. Management is childish and as rude to employees as to debtors. VP/owner is moody and will make horrible snap decisions. Some employees smell of marijuana at work.

I wonder if their clients do any research on Procollect because I would not have them associated with my company in any way.

Stay away. Do not work here for any reason
One of the worst jobs I worked for in the last 5 years
Boy oh boy, where I do begin...the entire management staff had a shady vibe to themselves, the supervisors are just as worst and did I mention unprofessional (one supervisor shows back up from a 15 minute break smelling like cigarettes...blech) some employees coming back from their lunch breaks smelling like marajuana as well, yikes!

The training was non-existent, the moment I stepped into the training class, the training manager had the nerve to have some gospel music playing in the background, she also enjoyed preaching at you if you did something incorrect, get it ;) it consisted of 4 days of just reading a bunch of useless junk that you won't have time to fully understand, reason being is you have to cram so much useless info for two exams and then BOOM you're out on the floors making outbound calls on their out-dated operating systems, who still uses Windows XP and early to mid 90's desktop phones (while playing operator) ???

Some of the supervisors would even go as far as to set you up for failure, such as mysteriously losing a black training manual inside your desk that they claim is potential action of being terminated. My god, I witnessed an appocalypse and will never go back lol

There was such a ghetto vibe along with some employees whose egos bigger than their mouths because they've been in the collecting game for so long. Whatever.

The pay structure was horrendous and get this, that sign on bonus is a bunch of garbage, you actually have to your goal in terms of how much money you have to collect from your assigned debtors. Supervisors are lazy and don't
 - more...
Pros
Cons
Everything in my review
Stay Far and Away
Pay is awful! Any company that advertises training classes every month for the last 8 months should be a red flag. I only took this job out of desperation. I've worked in collections for over 4 1/2 years and all of those companies offered some type of training and prepared you to be your best. I expected this to be a much larger company with the way they advertise themselves. Less than 40 employees! Roaches scurried past my desk and down the hall. The trainer couldn't even spell right and didn't really train us at all. She gave us 2 tests and threw some papers at us to read, while we took a few notes. This went on for about 2 days. On the 3rd day we were thrown on the floor without a clue of what to do. No one offered help or assistance and we were told that in just a few days we would be evaluated on our performance, as they do write ups. This is not a company that values it's employees. Half of my training class quit and didn't even come back. People walked off the floor and quit every day I was in training. Several employees gave me the scoop on the high turnover rate and what they really make in commission. Not as great as I thought. It's 3rd party collections. I get it. We're adults and we don't need anyone to hold our hands. However, if you want a growing company then you need to offer better training and ongoing training to make your collectors professional and much more efficient. Also, you need to offer better benefits. Debtors can come into the building where you work. No security what so ever. Not safe at all.
Pros
None.
Cons
Way too many to mention.
Work place was very stressful
This is a good paying company for the data entry position - although I was paid hourly because I was part time. The full time employees were salary and constantly complaining about unpaid worked. The management only hears the assistant manager side of any story, the other employees' voices are not heard at any instant. The vice president is loud, rude and very intimidating to work under.
Pros
great pay and close to home
Cons
stressful and childish
Care to share?
Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.
Love the Job
My typical day. Open doors,unlock front door, right at 8am take switch board off night mode until. The full time recptions comes in at 9am... After that is data entry, and answer client calls...
Pros
hours, co-workers, small compnay
Cons
no healthe care, no direct deposit, salary base, small company
Great company
This company is a great compay to work for and a typical day consist of training and development of employees cross training them to take your position so you can advance with the company. The hardest part about this job was the training because it is a constant if have employees that are growing with company.
Pros
interraction with employees
Cons
not enough vacation time
Would not go back if I had the opportunity.
I was always by myself and was required to eat at work if the Office manager was not in. I would spend the day with the front office door locked and would be asked to bring my children during the evening in order to stay and work longer hours. Insurance was not offered and employees wouldn't get paid on time in several occasions.
Pros
multi-tasking skills
Cons
pay rate as well as benefits
Input the debtors personal information into the database for the collectors.
I liked working with ProCollect. I would get several files and put all of the information into the computer. The people that I worked with were very nice and helpful.
Pros
nice people
Cons
they didn't have health insurance
Productive work place, fun people and great insenitives
The work environment was great and the people were awesome. Good pay and the training was very helpful and the mangagement team was great.
Productive and fun workplace
Being my first time working in a collections field it was an experience. I learn the different systems and experienced talking to different people with different cultures.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at ProCollect Incorporated. Our community is ready to answer.
2.7