Procom Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 39 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
Procom Consultants Group Ltd., widely known as ‘Procom’, is one of North America’s leading staffing and contract workforce services providers. A privately held, Canadian-owned company, Procom has been deeply committed to continuous growth and improvement for both ourselves and our clients. Successfully meeting the needs of Fortune 500 clients since 1978, Procom has 14 offices across North America, with over 8,500 skilled professionals currently on assignment.
Our business succeeds because we are reliable and our clients trust us, and we work hard to earn that trust by providing keen insight and a commitment to transparency. Through ongoing partnerships, we have become recognized as the market-leading source of high-performing services and solutions that transform how our clients acquire and manage the very best talent. With prestigious recognition, including being named one of Deloitte’s Best Managed Companies for eight straight years in a row, we are extremely proud of what we've accomplished.
In every aspect, we rely on the excellence of individuals to make a difference.
We know that people matter. And we want to work with you.
Visit us today at www.Procom.ca
You’re seeing all 5 jobs at Procom because we can’t find any available jobs at Procom close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 59 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Overall OK place of employment. Very understanding about technical issues & medical issues. PTO is earned per pay period 2 hrs at a time. Management is very nice & accommodating. Job role itself is very mundane and boring.
This position was ridiculous. I could not even leave my computer to go to the bathroom if needed. Constant calls and sounding like a robot. These poor people curse you out. This job is just like your extended warranty calls.
Very fun place to work people were chill and it's a very easy job plus I got to read a lot of books inbetween calls and u sit all day so it was a verygood job
Working on a week to week contract and can get fired for anything at a moments notice. Left before things went bad. Pay is also extremely awful. Don't recommend.
They fired me for no reason they didn’t even gave me training they fire me because I didn’t know how to set up the machine I couldn’t be able if they just trained me for 1 day w a person that doesn’t even show you the steps that’s a bad job they don’t use mask no security if they don’t like u they treat u bad until they get a excuse to fire u
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 17 questions about working at Procom. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Procom employees.
Insights from 14 Indeed users who have interviewed with Procom within the last 5 years.
If you can read and write
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.