Procom Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
fast paced,
Customer service Consultant (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJune 5, 2018
Couldn't be late, or miss a day of work. the environment was drama filled and they monitor you every day. it was very stressful at times and especially after holidays
Great Environment
PROJECT MANAGER 2 (Former Employee) –  New JerseyApril 11, 2018
I loved my time with Procom and hope to find another contract with them. Staff is very attentive to the needs of employees.
Placements are well thought out with remote positions available.
Pros
Remote opportunities
Cons
No paid Vacation
This company is laughable
n/a (Former Employee) –  CalJanuary 17, 2018
I worked for a company that outsourced me from a full time contract employee to a Procom employee/contractor. Procom was very hard to get a hold of most of the time and when I got let go Procom was no where to be found. In addition to this, they also misplayed me twice while I was employed. Which leads me to advise any employee of theres to triple check your pay stubs. Procom is not to be trusted. The employee who was 'represented' me was sub par and didn't even sound like he knew what he was doing.
Pros
Its a job
Cons
not trust worthy, organized, or knowlegable
Had alot of fun
Survey Interviewer (Former Employee) –  Taft, OKDecember 20, 2017
I had a lot of fun talking to different people from all over America the political surveys can be a little wordy at times but all in all it was ok and I enjoyed it
Excellent company
Intertek Sr. Business Analyst/Change Management (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 13, 2017
I loved working with Procom as they were competitive and very responsive.. I will recommend them to others as the recruiters were attentive and helped me along the way
Excellent company
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCNovember 9, 2017
Been in recruiting for a few years, switched to Procom and loved it. Much better than just about every other recruiting agency out there! I truly recommend working with the recruiters here as well.
Benefits
Cons
Slim database
Interesting place to work because of the innovation and product growth.
Sales Support Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Smyrna, GAOctober 25, 2017
Procom is a interesting place to learn the business of vent-free heaters. It was very enlightening being a part of the sales and production of the vent free heaters.
Pros
Learning environment
Cons
Limited growth opportunities
Hated to see them get bought out
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  GeorgiaOctober 3, 2017
Great company to work for the short time I was there. Great leadership. Great trainings of new employees and current employees for growth. Competitive pay.
good benefits and work hours
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Texarkana, ARSeptember 4, 2017
Owners offer good benefits and work hours are usually 8-5. Nice place to work when all employees are on the same page and working toward the same results.
Pros
good hours and benefits
Cons
lazy staff
productive work, fun and hands on
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYMay 30, 2017
I loved working for this company. it was fun work environment and hands on. Only reason I quit this job was to be able to stay home and babysit my niece.
Pros
mon-friday
good first job
Assembler (Current Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYApril 24, 2017
great starting job for training opportunities good atmosphere with management.will help train if you have never worked in a assembly line place before
Pros
knowledgeable people
Cons
few chances for advancement
Phone/Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  Vineland, NJOctober 25, 2016
Poor management who lack respect and appreciation for their employees. After 4 years, they finally got us a microwave and fridge that we hardly have the opportunity to use because they placed it in the conference room where they have frequent meetings.
Cons
short breaks, no benefits, low pay
Professional, helpful and easy to work with.
Retirement Tax Specialist for another company (Former Employee) –  Brattleboro, VTAugust 3, 2016
This was a Temp agency. I did not work directly for them. They were very professional, helpful and easy to work with.
I didn't like getting hung up on, cursed out, or got answering machines most of the time.
Transfer Specialist (Former Employee) –  Vineland, NJApril 11, 2016
I was very punctual....getting there usuallly early. I only missed work when necessary. There was no chance of advancement and you capped out in salary at $10.00 per hour.
A very helpful company.
Patient Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMarch 20, 2016
Procom was massively helpful in getting me my contract with MPS. They were helpful during the process, and continue to check up and make sure that everything is still going ok for me.
Pros
Pay, flexible hours
Cons
Limited benefits
Telecommuting Friendly Flexible
Managing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 17, 2016
Procom is a decent place to work. Management is flexible in terms allowing sales recruiting personnel work remotely. little to no brand recognition in certain regions of the US. This is a Canadian based company.
Pros
Telecommuting
Cons
No brand awareness in US
Good temporary job
Telemarketer (Current Employee) –  Vineland, NJFebruary 1, 2016
it's a good temp job but i would not recommend this job if you are looking for a career here. Also not too stable of a job security
Toughest part was not working consistently but loved going when I could
Call center agent (Former Employee) –  Stringtown, OKOctober 9, 2015
The company was a good experience. Fun place to work and the bosses worked with the individual needs.And I really enjoyed the pizza parties :) Other than the inconsistency of work due to it being a new ground company at the facility, The unnecessary bellyaching of a few agents was annoying. how ever the experience gave me a thicker skin in order to deal with consumers who were really irate . In the long run it gave me a desire to continue in this field of work.
Pros
development of language skills
Cons
being cussed at by consumers
This is a good company to work for.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCAugust 13, 2015
I have enjoyed my time at ProCom (TD Bank). I am a customer service representative working in the Retaul Card Services. We answer incoming calls and advise customers accordingly.
stay away
IT Analyst I (Former Employee) –  waterburyJanuary 2, 2015
Did a contract for them took 5 weeks to get my first check kept saying there was an issue with direct deposit never caught up I quit an was still getting a check weeks after thats how much they owed me very ridiculous
Pros
was a good paying comtract when I finally got paid
Cons
bad management no one takes responsibility for their mistakes

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Procom. Our community is ready to answer.