XanGo LLC, Director Global Supply Chain, July 2003-March 2006
Sole Proprietor, Owner (Current Employee) – Pleasant Grove, UT – April 28, 2014
• Presidents team member, providing inputs into critical business activities.
• Implemented a unique supply chain model, NXP Solutions™, which saved $936 thousand dollars in thirteen months of operation.
• Organized a 'Strategy Focused Organization'.
• Achieved zero 'out of stocks' in 20 months of operations. Responsible for ensuring inventory levels were met in 14 locations globally.
• Directed and managed both capacity and risk for liquid fill manufacturing. Managed the strategic business development of manufacturing in an environment of dramatic sales increases.
• Directed the development of a five year product strategy with key XanGo personnel and consultants.
• Creative design of a leadership program, 'Edification', which shows how shared vision creates compelling relationships and in turn enables companies to stand out from the competition.
• Achieved the highest inventory turns in the industry, 9.5X. Instituted unique supply chain relationships that managed down costs through designed, streamlined processes. Implementation of just in time models lowered costs of ownership, improved efficiencies, and dropped profits to the bottom line.
• Directed the design, development and implementation of high quality, flexible liquid production line.
• Recognized by my peers for my work on XanGo’s custom bottle and packaging.
• Directed the development and implementation of the Great Plains, ERP modules, for inventory and material requirements planning systems.
• Strategically assembled a team of highly skilled people in operations.
Fast growing, exciting company.