Procore Technologies Employee Reviews

Great place to work!!!
Software Engineering Intern (Former Employee) –  Carpinteria, CAOctober 6, 2018
Procore was a great place to work, the culture was fantastic and, as an intern, everyone was so willing to help me learn new things and let me really feel like part of the team and not just the intern who does the grunt work, would absolutely recommend.
Pros
Great Culture, Oppurtunities to try new things, free food, great views, great people
Cons
Productive fun place to work
SOFTWARE ENGINEER (Current Employee) –  Carpinteria, CAJuly 14, 2018
I enjoy working here, they have a pretty laid back work environment and everyone is incredibly talented. The thing that rubs me a little wrong, is to get promoted it seems like you have to be in the "club". Not sure how to sign up for the club...
Fun place to work, great people, BUT....
Rather not say (Current Employee) –  Carpinteria, CAMay 3, 2018
Initially I felt very lucky to be able to work at Procore. They have great benefits and I met some amazingly talented people. I got to work on a great project and typically enjoyed the day to day. However, from the beginning I was very weary about the abundance of young management (under 30 y/o). The younger management in my department were inexperienced and very much unprepared for the responsibilities/issues that arise from leading people. I had autonomy; so much so management never provided any immediate feedback/guidance which is a major miss. There was zero communication on my team which led to many unfortunate departures. Things are changing at Procore and not for the better unfortunately. The start up vibe is dying off and corporate bureaucracy is slowly creeping in.
Pros
$5 lunches delivered to campus, beautiful views, great lower level people, amenities
Cons
Inexperienced & unqualified management throughout organization, lack of communication, lack of diversity
Love Procore
Accounts Payable Specialist (Current Employee) –  Carpinteria, CAFebruary 9, 2018
I haven't loved a job in a long time, if I had one wish right now, it would be to stay at Procore...in any capacity
I learned about several different processes, had great teachers, everyone was a team player
Pros
Dog friendly, Free Lunches, great environment
Cons
that my job didnt turn permanent
Super fast paced
QUALITY ASSURANCE ENGINEER INTERN (Former Employee) –  Carpinteria, CASeptember 13, 2017
Procore is a super fast paced tech company that has a great work environment. If you're considering a job in tech, this a great place to do it. I was an intern there and I will be returning in a few months to start my career there.
Pros
Great lunches, great working environment
Cons
Great company with incredible growth
SENIOR CUSTOMER SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Willmar, MNAugust 24, 2017
Great company with exponential growth. The culture is like no other so if you have an opportunity to join the team, do it.

Procore is a very young company. Things change quickly so you need to enjoy the excitement and challenges that come along with those changes. They treat their employees very well. It has seen very fast growth in the last couple of years, along with that has been some growing pains. But they are working through those.

Leadership at the very top are very open with the direction of the organization and are very inspiring.

Make sure you research the opportunities available for growth in the office that you are considering. Not all offices offer the type of professional growth and promotion so do your research. Most promotion opportunities seem to be given to younger team members just out of college, or in certain offices.
Pros
A lot! Too many to list.
Rapidly Growing SaaS Company Discovering intra-departmental Operations
Constructions Technology Specialist (Former Employee) –  Carpinteria, CAJune 26, 2017
Great company moving rapidly fast that unveiled my true passion which is Construction. Upper-Management is revolutionary and will turn drive Procore to levels of success that rivals Saleforce, Cloudera, Mulesoft, ect.
Ae
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Carpinteria, CANovember 3, 2016
Great product - Upper management is great. Very micromanaged by team management. No work life balance. Dog friendly, everyone is very nice and culture is by far the best ever -
Pros
Great product, good snacks, great culture
Cons
no work life balance, lots of change, very young median age of people is 26