Procter & Gamble Employee Reviews

Procter and Gamble was a good experience overall
Outbound Logistics Shipping Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Avenel, NJAugust 17, 2018
It prepared me for my future and paid well. I would still be there if they didn't shut down my plant and move to Greensboro North Carolina. They gave everyone a chance to relocate but I decided to move on.
work
2nd shift lab lead (Former Employee) –  Green Bay, WI 54302August 16, 2018
was an interesting time, they need more people. the people were not that nice in the warehouse. looked mad all the time and did not care about the people who worked in the lab doing all of the lab testing. were all a team, and they need to start implementing that.
poor management
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Union City, GAAugust 15, 2018
P&G just want the money, they could care less about what their 3rd party companies are doing inside of their busniess. Very unprofessional enviorment, if you had a dollar for everytime your check was shorted hours you'd be rich. they act as if they cant purcahse equipment for you to do your jobs, they rather fire you. turn around rate is CRAZY but the money is good if you can get OT
Pros
paid lunch, Ot
Cons
Unorganized, check short every pay, clueless
rotating shifts, bad management, unrealistic expectations. in short time frame, micro management
Process Technician (Current Employee) –  Cape Girardeau, MOAugust 14, 2018
nothing good to say...i wouldn’t recommend, bad management, horrible hours, lack in leadership, pay rate progression is hard to obtain, if your not with the in crowd you will be held back...
Pros
time off...if you buy vacation time
Cons
bad management, clicky, if you don’t suck up you’re on your own
Great job and would love to work there again
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Fruitland, MOAugust 14, 2018
I enjoyed working for Proctor and Gamble. I was paid well and provided many opportunities to advance in my career. I left only to pursue my time in service with the military.
Pros
Pay
it was alright
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Lima, OHAugust 14, 2018
it wasnt very fast, but thy didnt like us to slack off, had to stay busy. pretty relaxed and easy. pretty clen place also. liked how we couldnt smoke on the property.
very cool place to work
Manufacturing - Plant Technician (Current Employee) –  Avenel, NJAugust 14, 2018
great job i wish they never left, the people i worked with were amazing and very helpful in and out work as well as management, clean plant and well organized
Good company
Category Supply Planner (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHAugust 14, 2018
Procter and Gamble was a good company to work. It provides a lot of opportunities for those who are interested in advancement. I enjoyed working there and have nothing bad to report.
Shuttle driver
Van-Shuttle Driver (Former Employee) –  Green Bay, WIAugust 13, 2018
They hire you on a notion that you're going to have you on a routine schedule. But when you sign on you start nights 7 to 7 and rotating schedules really don't come around too much because they are always short-handed and when you were forced to work 10 12 hour days in a row periodically life balance doesn't come into play with work. If you want to work your life away and not have any off time and make halfway decent pay this is the place for you.
Pros
Cons
Over worked
Good Place to work
Forklift Operator/Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Browns Summit, NCAugust 12, 2018
Good Place to work. plenty of work and friendly environment to work and meet people from all cultures.
Pay is good and on hourly and production depending on your job.
The best company to work for
Supervisor, Strategy (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHAugust 12, 2018
Excellent training and development. Technical mastery and structured system to manage the scale of employees. By far the best company I have worked for.
Pros
Excellent in most areas
Cons
No branch office in NY
Excellent company
Beauty Care Supply Chain R&D Manager (Former Employee) –  Hunt Valley, MDAugust 8, 2018
Great work/life balance. Genuine concern for employees. Excellent people hired to work here. Culture is great. Excellent opportunity for advancement as most promotions are from within.
production
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Dover, DEAugust 7, 2018
very good place to work. kept busy all of the time & got alot of hours when working there & i have alot of waarehouse experiece to work in a warehouse
A very competitive
Guardia (Former Employee) –  Puerto RicoAugust 7, 2018
A very competitive working place a working area that strength your habilities believe they can do better with the health insurrance benefits. very friendly working area
Overall good pay and bennies. Work culture, work/life balance, and management was very poor.
Process Operator (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, KSAugust 6, 2018
Pay & bennies good. Culture sucked. 12 hr days, work every other weekend, switch between days and nights every two weeks. Management young and inexperienced.
Pros
Pay, benifits
Cons
Swing shift every 2 weeks.
allows down time during the work day for employees
Health Center Administrator/Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Sharonville, OHAugust 6, 2018
Great place to work!! Learned much regarding management skills, time management. The workplace culture is very diverse.
I enjoyed working with the P&G team.
Pros
great place to work
Cons
N/a
Provided security and incentives.
Project Mechanical Lead (Former Employee) –  Cape Girardeau, MOAugust 6, 2018
Great job security. Most never leave once they get a job.

Hard work is rewarded. Not much promotability for hourly employees, but management has an established growth path.
Too much focus on shareholder, not enough on consumer and employee
Engineering Section Head (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHAugust 6, 2018
Procter & Gamble used to be a great company, guided by the principle of doing always the right thing and long term strategies.
The guiding principle was that if we did what's right for consumers, the communities we operated in and the employees, the reward (growth, profits, stock appreciations, etc.) will come. Unfortunately in the 2000's the company's focus changed from long term growth to short-term shareholder return. P&G started to sacrifice everything - product superiority, investment on long-term business opportunities and employees - for the sake of shareholder return. This change in focus and abandonment of long-term goals has reflected in lack of growth, loss of competitiveness and employee morale.
plant level 1 tec
Level 1 Line Technician (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOAugust 4, 2018
fast pace,sometimes stressful ,weekly, rotating shifts.

From your first day you get more education and training than you could ever imagine.
To reach Level 1 tech you start as new hire, then to basic, then levels a,b,c, then levels 3,2,1. As a level 1 tech you must be able to perform 85% of repairs on your main line.

You also perform all AM's and PM's. I was trained to change-over and operate 4 different production lines.

I was awarded one of Procter &Gamble's top awards, the Summit Award, for "major contribution to the business".

I was also allowed to submit new ideas to increase production. I then helped design the improvements through drawings and meetings with vendors.
Pros
Great People, Training
Cons
Weekly rotating shifts
Nice place to start a career and get experience
Electrical and Instrumental Technician (Current Employee) –  st. louis moAugust 3, 2018
Rotating shift interfere with work life balance. Pay and coworkers can be helpful when needed.Good place to start a career and gain experience from ground up
Pros
pay
Cons
rotating schedule

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Procter & Gamble. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2
52.2K
41.5K

Women's ratings

Powered by Fairygodboss

3.9Fairygodboss Score

89%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

89%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.