Procter & Gamble Employee Reviews for Packer

Ratings breakdown
52.1K
41.5K
Found 32 reviews matching the search See all 4,490 reviews
crowed unsyre if youll be sent home on any given day
pick/packer (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHJuly 6, 2018
people was not working ,loud crowed and unprofessionaly the whole day.no where to sit at lunch no where to put your food ..no where to sit in the morning when arriving to work ,wait an hour to start work in a crowed cafeteria ,line manager dosent know what he/she is doing most assignments we just stand around and wait ..
N/a
PACKER (Former Employee) –  Union City, GAApril 24, 2018
The labor was not worth the amount of money I was being paid. One 30 minute break. The overall management was fine, but the team leaders did not discipline workers, so it was a lot of conflict.
Did'nt see a ping pong table
Packer (Former Employee) –  Vandalia, OHApril 4, 2018
They was alright pay was on point'I think i could work for the company again.People i worked with was cool we all got alone we ate lunch together. Some of us road the bus together
Pros
15 min lunchbreaks
Cons
healthcare
The training was not good.
Packer (Former Employee) –  Vandalia, OHMarch 7, 2018
They would put you on this rider. You never drove one before. they did not ready train you in the right way. They would say here you are go for it. Then when you mess up or run into something they want to let you go.
Pros
their breaks was long.
Cons
Work you long hours
its an okay place to work for
Packer (Former Employee) –  Vandalia, OHFebruary 13, 2018
typical day nonstop order picking. When you would finish with one you would drop off your order to get shrink wrapped and shipping would pick it up.
multitasking
nice open atmosphere
meet soo many different people.
Fast pace
Pros
good pay
Cons
12 hour days 4 on 3 off sometimes days7
Was not enough working hours available
Warehouse Packer (Former Employee) –  Union City, GANovember 7, 2017
There were not enough working hours available. Many days I was sent home due to lack of work. Unfavorable behavior by many co-workers. They were young.
Pros
Steady work most times
Cons
Getting off work 4:00 a.m.
make up
Packer (Former Employee) –  Cockeysville, MDAugust 29, 2017
I loved going to work I never knew how they made make up lipstick until I worked there from cover girl to katty perry it was a nic job I go back there to work any day the people there so friendly
its a check
Shift packer (Former Employee) –  Union City, GAAugust 20, 2017
Proctor and Gamble is your typical warehouse job. I wouldn't recommend anyone working here if they didn't have to. You make money and have some in your pocket. Long hours of hard work. Constantly moving. No benefits. Terrible at catering to their employees needs
Pros
hour lunch
Great pay, but not so great management and coworkers
Packer (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCAugust 2, 2017
PROS: pay, benefits start day one, being able to flex your hours

CONS: HR says one thing, management says another, racism, discrimination

**I went to HR about situations that happened on my line concerning the disrespect, discrimination, and racism against me from coworkers and even management, and they said that it was just my emotions because i was pregnant at the time and ended up letting me go.
this job sbowed me what not to do on jobs
Packer (Former Employee) –  Vandalia, OHJune 15, 2017
it taught me alot about what not to do on a job.Its a fast paced job and it shows how to complete a job the right way.i also picked and packed products for major chain supply stores
Pros
Good pay
Cons
short breaks
Excellent Work Opportunity
Oral Care Packing Power & Controls Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCMay 22, 2017
The only reason I retired early was due to benefit changes that started January, 2017. The company allowed me to continue my education by sharing the expense of my Electrical/Electronic Associates Degree. I had to work with my work team and managers to do this but I did it.
Pros
Leadership appreciation, appreciates leadership skills and production skills, I was a technical electrial resource for over 23 of my 26 years.
Cons
Rotating 12-hour shifts, Some worked 2 week rotation, I rotated each time I went back to work after my days off from night to day.
work on the line
Packer (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MO 63101March 27, 2017
i was a stoker i also had the gift to operate the line an also help others with there such as making sure all the product we needed was in the building for the shift to run right.
The worst place to work
Packer (Former Employee) –  Vandalia, OHMarch 17, 2017
This is the worst place to work, the mangers do not know what they are doing and the cuss at the workers you are standing on concrete for 12 hours or more with no mat's and there is no safety out there flights are broking out between the workers and staff. they only have one restroom open and its all the way at the front of the building and that is a 5 to 8 minute walk if your working in the back of the building.
Can be a stressful place to work
Packing Operator (Current Employee) –  Augusta, GAMarch 16, 2017
P&G are known to force employees into leadership position, when they do not want to lead others. Job security is their greatest asset. As a manufacturing company their process is up to date, in not much hands on manual labor.
Great people to work with
Pick and Pack (Former Employee) –  Bown summit ncOctober 31, 2016
I really enjoyed working proctor in gamble but it wasnt flexible with my dauthers medical appointments so my assignment was ended, but overall was a great job to work.
Unorganized
Packer (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OHOctober 27, 2016
Not guaranteed work the hours are fine. They're just really unorganized . And the co-workers are allowed to do whatever they want. Use profanity etc.
Pros
It's easy work
Cons
Not guaranteed work
Just need safety mats and better pay
Packer (Current Employee) –  Vandalia, OHOctober 19, 2016
Thr company is ok they need better selection on food as well as saftey mats and were standing on the laminated concrete all day 10hrs to 12hrs besides that ok.
bad environment workplace
Packer (Current Employee) –  Vandalia , OhioSeptember 16, 2016
I like proctor and gamble from the get go and then later down the road I started not to like it so much. They just hire anybody and the company is so unprofessional.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Bad place of business
they need to get things in better order instead of waiting around for hours for one product
Packer (Current Employee) –  Shippensburg, PASeptember 1, 2016
Don't really like it there because nothing is ever organized or you wait hours on end for one product or warehouse can't find the product because they didn't put it back in the right spot so it delays everyone else.
Pros
you get three breaks
Cons
no air conditioning
fun workplace
packer and palletizer (Current Employee) –  Vandalia, OHJuly 25, 2016
A typical work day for me is just being humble and coming in focus on the job at hand and learning not to bring your outside stress to your work place and working hand in hand with management and your co workers so that the quality of whatever product comes out with team work and professionalizsm but the hardest part of my job is standing on my feet for nearly 9hrs a day but with faith and determination for a better life I work it through but the most brightest part of my day is seeing that finish product from team work and that it was a safe free day and that a work smile doesn't harm anyone
Pros
achieving your best
Cons
thinking that everyday will be good

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Procter & Gamble. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

72out of 100

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Procter & Gamble.

Powered by Comparably