Proctor Insurance Agency Employee Reviews

2.0Job Security & Advancement
Mircomanagment
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Terrace Park, OHFebruary 23, 2013
My day start off by checking voicemails and transferring the messages to the correct line. Next start up our agency program for the current business day. Login to another systems and download, print, sort, attach, invoice and mail insurance renewal policies. However, the owner has the ability to interrupt your daily workflow at anytime to assign you to additional agendas that may or may not applied to your job descriptions. Answer ALL inbound calls and transfer call to co-workers, if co-workers is too busy or don't want to talk to the customer take a message. When mail arrives, sort the mail, place individual mail to co-workers and deposit checks that came in mail. I am the assistant to all employees to any of their needs. This job is truly for an individual that doesn't have a family or personal activities that may interfere with the workplace.
Pros
free healthcare
Cons
small business, micromanage