Prodege

Working at Prodege: 8 Reviews

United States8 reviews

Nice culture, fun company

Overall I really enjoy working for Prodege. I truly enjoy working with many of my coworkers and it is a laid back atmosphere as long as you do your work. I think they could work on valuing their employees who go above and beyond a bit more so they can keep those type of people around.

Pros

Good atmosphere

Cons

Low pay

Underpayed, overworked

There were a lot of great benefits, free food, events, and all in all, Prodege is a relatively nice, growing company. Prodege puts in a lot of effort into making their workplace as comfortable as possible for all of its employees, but the biggest issue for me was communication. There were a lot of times where it was extremely difficult to do my job properly and I can't say that reflected positively on my work. Tasks became increasingly difficult as a result of the major bottleneck in communication among departments, which was a constant problem throughout my time at Prodege, and that made fulfilling already demanding quotas extremely difficult because my department was never on top of new promotions, major glitches, fraud; it wasn't our job to discover that in customer service. Good company with a lot of potential, but some incompetent people at the top demand these new changes, push these promotions through and walk all over customer-facing departments. Disheartening to say the least.

Pros

Free lunches 3x a week, some nice social events, good team of coworkers

Cons

Pay, incompetent/out of touch higher-ups, communication, privacy, room for growth

Prodege insights

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction
  • General feeling of work happiness

Wonderful company, people, leadership

One of best companies to work for in Los Angeles. Prodege has wonderful benefits, inclusive family feel, strong balance sheet, innovation, and veteran leadership.

Fun Place To Work

Time off and special requests are usually granted. The culture is very positive on the surface but I am not sure how well it actually permeates. Internal promotions are rare and pay increases are minimal.

Pros

Free luch, great snack easygoing attitude/ culture

Cons

pay, open office plan provides minimal privacy

Just Starting

So far I have been pretty satisfied with the support my team has been giving me on things I do not yet know how to fully do. Love the lunch we get three times a week!

Pros

Free Lunches. Flexible Schedule.

Cons

Not Sure Yet.

Marketing Intern - Great Culture

I worked as an intern for Swagbucks in 2016 and it was an incredible internship. Sat right next to my manager the whole summer and he mentored me throughout. That being said, I also had a lot of freedom to explore other projects. The culture was a lot of fun, the team often ate lunch together, went on trips together. All in all, a great experience.

Prodege

Company is on the up and up. They continue to hit revenue milestones and create a culture of growth. The company is poised for really big things in the future.

Great Culture, Terrible Pay

The culture, people, management and job flow is good. There are many late nights. Pay is severely low and unrealistic. There is no clear path for growth.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Prodege. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Diversity score

out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Prodege.
Powered byComparably

Learn about Prodege in popular locations

• Prodege