ProDrivers

ProDrivers Employee Reviews

United States188 reviews
Good runs. Decent pay. Do not trust supervisor. Does not have your back. Micromanage and quite a bit of turnover. Great contract and great customers!!
Pros
Routes and customers.
Cons
Supervisor and no overtime
After driving for the USPS for thirty plus years it is so nice to be a person and just not a number. Now this is a part time job for me have been there for around four years now and have no plans to leave. They alway have work even for me, just look at their job listings. Yes some of the places you go may not be great but let them know and they really try to get you to a different job. Always happy and nice to talk to its like a family. All you have to to is show up do the job and you are golden.
Pros
Being treated like a person. Always have work. Choices of jobs
Cons
None really that matter
This is an excellent place to work,
They always had a job for me,

If I had anything bad to say it would be that the insurance they offered was a joke, hopefully its better now.
Pros
Very Friendly Staff
Cons
Health Insurance
Stay away from this company. They fired me, and I had to go to court in California. I didnt go, cause I was working at the time of court. Now, I have to pay back over $5000 in unemployment that they paid me. This company will destroy you at every opportunity that they get.
Pros
Cons
Bad management
No matter how hard you work or how many years You’re there it will never be growth or Any raise at this company be careful with ur license withcompany
Pros
They will hire you
Cons
But no security
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Before ladies I work for in the office of fridley are wonderful. They are very approachable and fun to be around. They work very hard to find work for me that I can handle.
I put 5 stars because I was having a lot of trouble with my personal truck so it hampered my attendance on my last dispatch. However, they worked with me more than fairly before I had succumbed to my issues. They will call you for other positions before your assignment ends. They are honest about assignments and what to expect. I have to wait six months to be assigned again, but was happy to hear that I could after customer had to let me go. As I said they worked with me as much as they could. Would work for Prodrivers in a heartbeat again. Most people I met say they refuse permanent positions to stay with them
I had really bad experience starting at from sending me to a job and it was not what they describe to me ,then my paycheck got cut 4 hours , they said will pay which is never happened, then send me to another job which is they describe to me again, I went there it was away different than what they said even the wage was different too , bottom line pro driver a joke, they will do play you really good even the company’s that they will send you to it’s not good company in this industry
June 2, 2020
We're sorry to hear you had a disappointing experience with the local branch. We are escalating your feedback to the local management team for review.
Assignments can vary from local to long haul and the pay is good. They offer a chance to suppliment your worth and grow with a chance to be hired on with the top companies they staff for.
I applied for a position through them, and without even a phone interview they were ready to hire me. They wouldn't tell me the company they were hiring for, whether it was a permanent or temp to hire. They wouldn't work around for my hours to meet in person. They then asked me to send pics of either my passport. Ss card. Or birth certificate. Big no in my book, I will not send any of those over the internet. I already have a full time job, so I can't meet during there work days, cause I'm at work, and they aren't open Saturdays, if you want a driver, they should realize working bank hours isn't going to work for people who are just looking for a change. Totally poor experience, and sketchy practices in my opinion
June 2, 2020
Hi, we're sorry to hear you had a disappointing experience with us. Due to Covid, we've had to completely change our operations to be completely remote, which is why we would ask for specific docs electronically, instead of in person. We are escalating your feedback to the local management team for review.
This company cares only about themselves. No drivers here, they don't know what we deal with daily. Payroll was never correct. Expect to play phone tag a lot
Pros
Cons
Poorly trained and inexperienced staff
June 2, 2020
We’re sorry to hear that you had a disappointing experience with the local branch, but we appreciate that you took the time to share your feedback. Please know that we are escalating your concerns to the management team for review.
Temp to hire up to a month off. Job offers not obligations. Above average pay. Flexible dispatch. Great benifits.central location. Easy pay options. Truck driving job
Everyday work was different because it is a temporary position at different jobs. You could be there for on day, 6 months, or temp -perm. Management and office personnel was great. The workplace culture varies from place to place. The hardest part of the jobs was driving from place to place, the wage, and waiting for the right opportunity on a position. The most enjoyable part of the job was the people in the office. the different jobs, and some of the people at the different places.
They are a great company to work for. They put family first which most companies do not do. Not micromanaged and room to grow within the company if you desire.
If u want a job that will work around your personal schedule then pro drivers is the place for you but if u want to make more than $20 an hour then go elsewhere
This is a company that is a temp agent. They helped me get into my current company that I am working for now. The pay from the start was good with a safety bonus every 3 months.
Very good company always checking on drivers plus they give you day off if you request it in advance an supervisor he is very cool an humble person an amazing company
I was let go with no explanation. They wouldn't return any of my calls or give me any work close to home. My last job was a hour away and when I refused I haven't heard anything since and that was back in octtober 2019 and now it's February 2020.
This is an ok company, I have never been with a staffing company that could NOT inform the employee of time frame needed to complete (hours/days) work for a company to be consider for direct hire. I do as have to say it took sometime to get a position (2mnths) by them and that is because I was the one contacting them to follow up because I would not get a call back.
Good company to work for. The contracts pay fairly well and the hours are very reasonable. All the information you need is given to you up front and you're good to go.
Productive, fun to work with drivers. Company is always hiring drivers and trying to place them in a good fit. Growing to fast and culture of Family comes first has been lost.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at ProDrivers. Our community is ready to answer.