ProDrivers Employee Reviews

Non-Forced dispatch-
CDL A (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 10, 2018
Able to pick from a variety of schedules, home nightly mostly M-F. Able to take days off when needed, non-forced dispatch and they really do answer anytime :).
Beware Warning
driver (Former Employee) –  Midland, TXMay 2, 2018
texas branch had a high quit ratio 3/4 their work force quit due to a 500$ PAY DROP FROM 1800 to 1400 $ AFTER TAXES MORE LIKE 900$ do not go to 1850 oil co. when it comes down to money you will hear excuses and why you didnt get paid and fake promises at a high cost to your health .....
Pros
Cons
work for free
Good company will be glad to be there for years; Look forward to work when ever there is something available
Warehouse /Driver (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCApril 24, 2018
Good company will be glad to be there for years; look forward to work that is available. I hoping for a call any day, so I can provide for my family and others
good
good
Great job, good place to work
Subcontract driver for U.S. Mail (Former Employee) –  Bridgeton, MO 63044February 26, 2018
Long driving hours, the insurance is terrible. It doesn't cover anything.! I enjoyed the work culture. Making deadlines was the most difficult part of the job.
It's ok
Driver (Current Employee) –  Tulare, CAJanuary 22, 2018
Pro drivers seems ok themselves. It's the company they have us driving for Ryder. They made us promises when we went through the Ryder orientation. Ryder has been breaking all the promises all the time. So it's hard to say pro drivers is bad. I would say Ryder is the bad company that doesn't care about the drivers and doesn't want to pay a decent wage to get decent drivers. A good majority of the drivers are looking for a new job because of they way Ryder is treating the drivers. Pro drivers is just an employment agency.
Pros
Not any yet
Cons
Pay and insurance
Temp/workforce leasing company
CDL-A Tractor-trailer driver (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OHJanuary 20, 2018
For a leasing or temp agency, ProDrivers is a pretty good one. BCBS/Anthem medical insurance is a big plus. Most of the people I have dealt with at ProDrivers are very friendly and cooperative. The worst thing I have seen is some fairly rapid turnover of the office personell, at least of the people in positions that interact with the workforce. The latest person I have been dealing with has not been as straight-forward as the previous person was. Not dishonest, per se, but trying to talk me into a position I have made clear that I want no part of.
Overall, I have no big complaints about the company.
If you have experience and need the flexibility, this is your answer.
Tractor Trailer Operator (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 17, 2018
The staff at the 70 and Monaco location were nice and helpful. If you need to work around something important in your life, go to ProDrivers. If you NEED more than $20 per hour, keep looking.
Pros
Flexibility and guaranteed 40 if you show up every day.
Cons
Pay is a little low.
Awesome place to work
driver lead (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 17, 2018
A very awesome place to work and really good management that always looks out for their drivers. they always have prizes for safety and weekly bonuses and incentives, even a Friday lunch for all the drivers.
Ok place to work
Truck Driver Hazmat & Tanker (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJanuary 17, 2018
Good company for those that cannot work on a strict schedule (40 hours at least a week) and need time off for medical reasons or any other reason, this is a agency for profesional drivers, we get work when we want or can, no forced dispatch.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
not an employee but daily worker.
Cool place to work
Professional Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Grand Prairie, TX 75050January 16, 2018
Job is great and can mostly put you in a place that best fits your needs. The downfall is that most of their jobs are not temp to perm but the majority are fill ins.
Workplace Culture
Utilization Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 12, 2018
You never knew what you were going to get with each day.. One day would be fun and upbeat, whereas the next everyone could be under the gun wondering if they would have employment by the end of the day..
Pros
Good coworkers
Cons
Tension in the atmosphere most days
great place to workl
CDL Class A Driver (Current Employee) –  Denver, CODecember 27, 2017
there are always plenty of jobs staff is friendly and supportive . wages range but are fair. they offer insurance you can change jobs until you find one that you like.
Not bad.
Driver Lease Service - P&D and Line Haul (Current Employee) –  Joliet, ILDecember 11, 2017
Very good company. They take a very sincere approach to helping drive Needs a minimum guarantee for under 40 hour weeks.rs.Very good communications between drivers & management.
Pros
Very good communications between drivers & management.
Cons
Needs a minimum gurantee for under 40 hour weeks.

Horrible Place to Work
Payroll Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNNovember 25, 2017
Racist, low-down, and unprofessional ...... Just some of the words that come to mind when I think of Prodrivers. Management sucks and they don't delegate the work properly. Horrible experience. Never deal with them.
Pros
Cons
Horrible Management

Temp to hire service
TRUCK DRIVER (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCNovember 21, 2017
A good lace to get local work and they have the contacts to do so. Staff is friendly and helpful. A very good overall experience and have no complaints with them.
Assisted with the development and implementation of the organizations behavioral health department and programming; transitioned to overseeing the Com
Truck Driver Class A (Current Employee) –  Paramount, CAOctober 16, 2017
Prodrivers is a good company for part time work.For me it was a learning time for local deliver and it work. I thank them so much. But it was time for me to move on.
Decline
CDL Class A Driver (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLOctober 2, 2017
Declined / No / words cannot express what you may discover after you are released. Declined / words cannot express the discovery after being released.

False advertising/ Poor Service
Driver (Former Employee) –  Joliet, ILSeptember 29, 2017
This place is temp agency that falsely advertise his job postings in order to obtain information from you have you drive down to the facility only to waste your time.
Stay away.

Temp job
Driver (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHSeptember 29, 2017
Not guaranteed work.some customers lie about length of assignments.some clients forget to tell my bosses that an employee is not needed.but also some clients are very professional and go out of their way to help you stay working.
Pros
Every day your guaranteed 8 hours
Cons
Not guaranteed work

Good Company
driver (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCSeptember 17, 2017
I enjoyed working for Columbia location. they really worked hard to find something that I liked and paid me the amount of money I was looking for. Unfortunately i didnt get to stay because i got an offer that paid more money. Shy and Theresa were great, when i was having a bad day i could call Shy and she would make me laugh or if I need help with my truck or any trucking questions she helped because she was a driver previously. overall good company
Pros
driver friendly staff
Cons
client pay
December 19, 2017

Thanks so much for the great review, we're glad we've provided you with great customer service and were able to help you with your job search. Don't forget to refer your friends and family to us!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ProDrivers. Our community is ready to answer.