ProDrivers Employee Reviews

Not the job for you
Driver (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOFebruary 3, 2019
They don't care about you at all. They lied on me.Please take picture and record everything you do for these people. I WISH I HAVE DONE THAT. Because I would be rich.
Prodrivers reviews
Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 27, 2019
The most efficient staffing company that I've ever been experienced or exposed to I had a great team great personalities great mission statement I was unfortunately relocated to Tampa Bay Florida from Denver Colorado where I was employed at prodrivers Daily Dispatch pay was great like I said quipment from the companies they work with work really well they are and all around and bona fide legitimate source of employment
Great company to work for:
Truck Driver Class A (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJanuary 10, 2019
Great company to work for, 2nd to none, My retired is the only reason for leaving Prodrivers; But! I still have a lot of work left in me" Look fore to the future in driving on a new job.
It was a good place to work.
Relief Driver (Former Employee) –  Bridgeton, MO 63044November 24, 2018
It was a good place to work. It was a temporary job. The management is good. The insurance was required by law, but it did not cover anything.I would recommend working here to anyone who is job hunting.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
health insurance was not adequate.
Cool place to work.
Class B Driver (Current Employee) –  Grand Prairie, TXOctober 28, 2018
Good place to work. I would recommend someone looking for work to consider them. The pay is okay and the people are very helpful. I think the schedule is great also.
Pros
Great people
Cons
Non
LOCAL DELIVERY DRIVER (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis-Saint Paul, MNOctober 11, 2018
Awesome great place to work , plenty of hours and jobs everywhere, people at pro drivers are very nice, all 3 shifts available, benefits are great. check it out
Pros
bdvcev
Cons
crvfvvfev
Columbus Ohio ProDrivers
CDL A Truck Driver (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHOctober 6, 2018
I love working for the ProDrivers in Columbus Ohio. Staff is very helpful and they always made me feel like a part of the family.
-You'll likely hear the cow bells ringing when you walk in. They celebrate getting drivers to work by ringing cowbells
Pros
Very helpful in finding work I like
Cons
retirement options are limited
Truck Driver Class A (Current Employee) –  Morrisville, NCSeptember 29, 2018
Prodrivers is a great place to work good part time job even though it's a temp service you could still work for them full-time with full benefits they just need to pay more for Class A CDL drivers.
Pros
Hrs
Cons
Money
ok place to work
CDL Driver Class A (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNSeptember 28, 2018
A little much guys. I have other things to do in my life. It is an ok place to work. I really don't have much more than that to say. Really, I need to add more. IT'S AN OKAY PLACE TO WORK.
Pros
Time off as needed
Cons
Some place they sent you were no good places to work
Temporary Agency
Contractual/Temporary Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Grand Prairie, TXSeptember 27, 2018
Wichita Ks Prodrivers was a great office to work for the office staff listened to the driver's needs/wants and work hard to find the driver great driving experiences and jobs.

Grand Prairie TX Prodrivers was not good in any way. The position of the office staff was to give the premium jobs to those drivers that managed to sweet talk the dispatchers either with good reviews or expensive gifts.
Pros
it was a job
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKSeptember 18, 2018
I enjoyed at ProDrivers it taught me a lot of new things about DOT and OSHA rules and regulations. I loved meeting all of the new drivers that applied for the job it is a good place to work.
Pros
Free lunch every Friday
Best place to learn the trucking biz.
Truck Driver (Class "A") (Former Employee) –  Denver, COSeptember 17, 2018
You have to be ready to go on a moments notice. You have to manage your sleep and manage your availability (i.e. You may have been off for 24 hours but if you have been up all day and are ready for bed when they call and need you immediately...don't trick yourself into thinking you can be safe driving for the next 11 hours.) You must be proactive with the team at ProDrivers...they have so many drivers that often the person in front of them is the person who gets the work first. It's just a fact of life and nothing personal. They need to fill jobs as quickly as possible and you need to find a way to keep yourself everpresent on their minds. Its a good place to get experience in different styles of trucking and find out what you like...and what you don't like. Be prepared for the customers to expect more from you than they have contracted for with ProDrivers. If the customer wants more...they need to pay more. ProDrivers is a good company and I would work for them again if my life dictated the need.
Pros
Days off are simple to manage
Cons
Customers will expect more than they are willing to pay for.
Not Honest
Delivery Driver / Yard Jockey (Former Employee) –  McDonough, GASeptember 14, 2018
I was told that I would be working a yard position but when I got to the company; I was set out with another driver to help him make deliveries fot Sherwood meat company. Very hard work and if you hold a CDL, they don’t respect the Hours of Service law or rules!
Pros
Paid for overtime
Cons
Management will not protect from companies breaking hours of service laws.
Non-Forced dispatch-
CDL A (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 10, 2018
Able to pick from a variety of schedules, home nightly mostly M-F. Able to take days off when needed, non-forced dispatch and they really do answer anytime :).
Beware Warning
driver (Former Employee) –  Midland, TXMay 2, 2018
texas branch had a high quit ratio 3/4 their work force quit due to a 500$ PAY DROP FROM 1800 to 1400 $ AFTER TAXES MORE LIKE 900$ do not go to 1850 oil co. when it comes down to money you will hear excuses and why you didnt get paid and fake promises at a high cost to your health .....
Pros
Cons
work for free
Good company will be glad to be there for years; Look forward to work when ever there is something available
Warehouse /Driver (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCApril 24, 2018
Good company will be glad to be there for years; look forward to work that is available. I hoping for a call any day, so I can provide for my family and others
good
good
It pays the bills
CDL Class A Driver (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCMarch 22, 2018
It's a job that pays the bills,everyone is not treated the same, I would only recommend Prodrivers to someone who's between jobs and need something right away
Pros
Check every week
Cons
Low pay for jobs required to do
Great job, good place to work
Subcontract driver for U.S. Mail (Former Employee) –  Bridgeton, MO 63044February 26, 2018
Long driving hours, the insurance is terrible. It doesn't cover anything.! I enjoyed the work culture. Making deadlines was the most difficult part of the job.
It's ok
Driver (Current Employee) –  Tulare, CAJanuary 22, 2018
Pro drivers seems ok themselves. It's the company they have us driving for Ryder. They made us promises when we went through the Ryder orientation. Ryder has been breaking all the promises all the time. So it's hard to say pro drivers is bad. I would say Ryder is the bad company that doesn't care about the drivers and doesn't want to pay a decent wage to get decent drivers. A good majority of the drivers are looking for a new job because of they way Ryder is treating the drivers. Pro drivers is just an employment agency.
Pros
Not any yet
Cons
Pay and insurance
Temp/workforce leasing company
CDL-A Tractor-trailer driver (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OHJanuary 20, 2018
For a leasing or temp agency, ProDrivers is a pretty good one. BCBS/Anthem medical insurance is a big plus. Most of the people I have dealt with at ProDrivers are very friendly and cooperative. The worst thing I have seen is some fairly rapid turnover of the office personell, at least of the people in positions that interact with the workforce. The latest person I have been dealing with has not been as straight-forward as the previous person was. Not dishonest, per se, but trying to talk me into a position I have made clear that I want no part of.
Overall, I have no big complaints about the company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ProDrivers. Our community is ready to answer.