ProDrivers

Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging

They Keep You Working but won't have your back

Management is great they really want to show you they care and that really comes through. They work hard to make sure you are doing the type of job you want making what you are worth They could do better with their benefits package especially for full time long term contractor's. I've experienced some problems with their clients wanting me to drive while tired and not caring very much about DOT compliance and the company tends to side with the client if you have late deliveries due to you deciding to be safeAll in all they are a stable company that will keep you with a steady paycheck

Pros

Steady Work

Cons

Shoddy benefits and Shady clients. Fired for no fault accident

good

not a bad place to work for.i would recommend people.management is helpful in finding jobs that work with your schedule and how far your willing to drive for

Good company for anyone starting out

Prodrivers hired me to drive 26' box trucks, which is where I have experience. The pay is exactly as they promised, and they put me with a company that seems very much to appreciate my experience and, so far, has been very accepting of me being transgender. Prodrivers also works with their drivers to reassign them in the event that the company they're assigned isn't a good fit.

Pros

Flexible, forthright management; plenty of hours

Cons

Wish they worked with owner-operators

Very bad company

Do not work here if you are looking for reliable and stable employment! Worst company to work for. Will not be returning. Management is very unprofessional

It is a temp agency

Prodrivers wasn't bad for a truck driving temp agency. The staff would try their best to find you a job. If you don't like the one they assigned you, they did their best to find you another one that is suitable to you. The insurance wasn't the best and you have to work one thousand hours before you get paid holidays.

Pros

Great staff and decent pay

Cons

Heathcare not the best

Your experience matters.

Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.

Keep on Trucking

Great place to work if your looking to gain experience in multiple different aspects of the trucking industry. They just don't have many options in Delaware.

Pros

Paid weekly

Cons

No PTO

Bait and Switch

Filled out application for one job description, ended up with a job and pay that was different. The pay was about average for the area, but the benefits package left a little to be desired.

Pros

Quick to be seated.

Cons

Benefits weren't that good.

Love my job!

Everyone here works as a unit. I never worry about work and my earnings are far better than most local drivers. I would recommend any to check in for available work to see if it would be a good fit for you. There is work to fit various lifestyles here.

Pros

Pay and daily home time

Cons

None for me

July 21, 2021

It's temporarily, they find jobs for you.

This job!!! They find work for you.. temporary no benefits, unless the company wants to hire you full time....That's it, nothing more to tell . They find work for you, you go to job site, if you like it, you continue there. IF you don't like it, they find you something else.

Pros

You can pick, Where you want to work.

Cons

No benefits

July 21, 2021
Thanks so much for the review, we're glad we were able to help you with your job search.

Great job......they will keep you busy and consistent. Only down side is you don't get any paid time off and the benefits are not that great..........

July 21, 2021
Thanks for the feedback, we're glad we've provided you with great customer service and were able to help you with your job search.

Jobs at ProDrivers

See more jobs

Good

Its a good staffing company. Plenty of jobs.All shifts to choose from. Would recommend to anyone looking to try out different jobs to see which one they like.

Pros

Plenty of work

June 21, 2021

flexibility a plus,very nice staff,plenty work all year around

been with Prodrivers 10 years already,always send me places to keep me busy,fair compensation and always learning something new,workplace culture.what else can I ask.

Pros

always busy, workplace culture, great office personnel

Cons

some customers need to maintenance their equipment more often

June 15, 2021
Thanks so much for the 5-star review, we're glad we've provided you with great customer service and could help you with your job search. Don't forget to refer your friends and family to us! If you haven't already be sure and download our new associate mobile app to help you manage your assignment and payroll details.

ProDrivers is an amazing company

I have been so blessed to work for ProDrivers. I will truly miss the company. However the customer I was assigned to made for a very difficult life. I am open to work for ProDrivers in the future. The company is wonderful!

Pros

They put a lot of effort into you. The people in charge are amazing good hearted people!

Cons

Unfortunately our customers dictate our business in a lot of ways.

May 20, 2021
Thanks so much for the 5-star review, we're glad we've provided you with great customer service and were able to help you with your job search. We look forward to helping you in the future. Don't forget to refer your friends and family to us!

Core Values are above the norm

Great company to work for. The companies core values are what sets it apart from the rest. They truly care about their employees. Not just another number. Give you tools and resources to help you.

May 10, 2021
Thanks so much for the 5-star review, we're glad we've provided you with great customer service and were able to help you with your job search. Don't forget to refer your friends and family to us!

Suck .stay away

As soon in the office they want you out to work for them ..do not expect help when getting hurt on the job ..they have their own insurance rejecting you...Sad of Prodrivers they are NOT PROdrivers Without drivers that work all day they are office people without revenue ....stay away.

Pros

Having a job

Cons

They exploit you till end without any compassion.

June 15, 2021
We're sorry to hear you had a disappointing experience with ProDrivers in Salt Lake City, UT. We'd like to get more details on what went wrong. Will you use the chat on our website to give us more detail?

Team work from mgmt

Good place to get in if you’re a good driver they’ll always try to help you get great pay benefits and try to get you lined up with a good employer for a potential full-time in the future

Pros

40+ hours a week typically

June 15, 2021
Thanks so much for the great review, we're glad we've provided you with great customer service and were able to help you with your job search. Don't forget to refer your friends and family to us!

Good

It's OK place to work Call the 14 hour days Equipment is decent Employees are decent I would recommend you try it out home every day is awesome Every 3 months new beds on days off

Pros

Pay

Cons

Not a bad company if you don't need benefits

Good company to work for, my manager was great. Unfortunately the benefits are next to nothing, I was told at the hospital that I would be better off to just say I didn't have insurance and get on their sliding scale. They had never even heard of the insurance company

June 15, 2021
Thanks for the candid feedback, we're glad we were able to help you with your job search!

Very comfortable

This company is very good at helping people get good paying jobs with very good companies. If they had a office in Jackson, Mississippi I would definitely use them again

Pros

They listen to their employees

Cons

Takes to long to get vacation time built up

Very understanding

They very nice company to work for very understanding I would love to work for them again company very easy to get in touch with working at job site is very nice places to work

Pros

Good paying job

Cons

Trucks need to be serviced more often

June 15, 2021
Thanks so much for the 5-star review, we're glad we've provided you with great customer service. Don't forget to refer your friends and family to us! If you haven't already be sure and download our new associate mobile app to update your work availability!

Paycheck

It was mediocre until I had to inform them that I found a permanent position elsewhere due to me having issues at the site I was working. Showed their true colors on that day and I don’t regret leaving.

June 15, 2021
We're sorry to hear you had a disappointing experience with ProDrivers in McDonough, GA. Treating everyone with courtesy, dignity, and respect is one of our highest priorities. We are escalating your feedback to the local management team for review.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ProDrivers. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare ProDrivers with