Productive Power Employee Reviews

Position with a purpose plus a fun culture
Digital Productivity Coach (Current Employee) –  RemoteApril 19, 2018
This is the first "small company" I've ever worked for and I'm never looking back. My opinions are heard, my interests are fostered, and every day is a new, exciting challenge.

As a coach, I have the potential to change my clients' lives by helping them spend less time worrying about daily tasks and more time with their families, golfing, or even working on more exciting projects at work.

My job has a purpose and I love that feeling. The people I work with, the benefits, and the special projects I get to work on are all lagniappe.
Pros
Small company environment, great company culture, awesome HRA, performance bonus, monthly Happy Hour calls with the team
Fun and rewarding environment
Digital Productivity Coach (Current Employee) –  RemoteJune 5, 2017
I really enjoy my position with Productive Power. While my days are busy and consist of the same thing (coaching) it's always different and challenging because of a large and diverse client base. I love getting the opportunity to work with so many different types of clients and getting to be creative in helping them improve their day-to-day work life. It's actually much more rewarding that I expected it to be, I have the opportunity to really help people better manage their day and feel less stressed. It's a great feeling!

The workload is one of my favorite parts - I'm always busy (never bored!) but it's a totally manageable amount of work. I've been in positions that were on either end of that spectrum and it's usually awful, so it's great to be in a position where I feel utilized but not so overbooked that I'm stressed out.

Working from my home office was certainly an adjustment coming from a traditional office environment, but I certainly never feel lonely. The CEO does a great job of being very responsive and helping employees feel like part of a team. It's certainly different than being in an office, but I spend so much time on video chat with clients and co-workers that it really doesn't feel like I'm sitting at home by myself. Sometimes I feel like I have more interaction with people now then when I worked in an office!

Overall this is been a great position for me, the company is growing rapidly and it's been really exciting to be a part of it.
Pros
Working remote, manageable workload, diverse client base
Growing and team oriented company working to positively impact people's lives
Director of Special Projects (Current Employee) –  Sellersville, PAMarch 22, 2017
Productive Power is a fantastic place to work. Although completely virtual, with all employees working out of their home offices, there is a large focus on ensuring everyone feels connected and a part of the team. Whether it is through our monthly team video conference or just a simple message in the chat box, the CEO works to make sure everyone feels valued.

In addition to the benefits of working from home, and being a part of a fun and supportive team, it is rewarding to work for a company whose service is positively impacting people's lives. I just love hearing the excitement in a client's voice when they've gained back control of their day.

I am thrilled to be part of this growing company and look forward to what is to come.
Innovative and forward-thinking company where all employees work as a team to help our customers.
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAMarch 1, 2017
Productive Power is a pleasure to work for. I am able to do what I love, utilize the latest in technology, and help other working professionals...all from the comfort of my home office. Our company is extremely collaborative, and we are encouraged by our CEO to share tips and best practices with each other. As an employee, I feel like I have a voice, and that my ideas and suggestions are important.
Productive Power's innovative training program truly helps people work smarter and achieve greater success, and I love working for a company that offers a positive life-changing product. I'm excited about the future of Productive Power!
An exciting challenge and a unique workplace
Digital Productivity Coach (Current Employee) –  RemoteJanuary 6, 2017
Productive Power has been a truly transformative and educational working experience for me. Each day is a new and exciting challenge and the support I've gotten from the company is outstanding.

I've learned cutting edge educational techniques and methods and I'm able to apply them everyday in real world scenarios. I'm given the opportunity to improve the lives of others through my work.

The job demands a high level of customer service and personal interaction but each assignment is a unique challenge that tests my skills and abilities in new ways.
Flexible, Innovative and Empowering
Talent Acquisition (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 6, 2017
Productive Power is a very innovative and growing company. The vibe is exciting. The company culture is one of open communication Leadership actually listens to suggestions. If there is a better way of doing something or you have feedback on how something could be improved, you actually have the ability to discuss that with the team and leadership.

Technology is key. The company and day to day working life is very technology-driven, and working productively is the main focus. Our clients benefit from the Productive Power digital training Program, and that's the key factor.

We practice what we preach. As an internal Productive Power employee, we also utilize the numerous best practices of the Program, so we can work in the most efficient manner possible. All employees, whatever type of position, benefit from these best practices.

I worked onsite in an office in the corporate world for many years and even though I work virtually/remotely for Productive Power, I find it easier to communicate with my team and leadership now than I did when my colleagues were right next to me and my boss was in the office down the hall. Communication is very important to everyone and it shows.

I love working here because I am surrounded by technology, I have the flexibility of working virtually, and the team is awesome! The culture is great and its very cool to be part of growing company, where as an employee you actually feel like you are making a difference.
Pros
Working virtually

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Productive Power. Our community is ready to answer.

4.9