Professional Analysis, Inc. Employee Reviews

Excellent Pay for a part time job
Inventory Specialist (Traveling/part time) (Current Employee) –  Alexandria, VANovember 18, 2018
Excellent Pay. Part time employees don't receive any benefits. Great job if you love to travel. Management and some supervisors plays favoritism. Jealousy from other co-workers made the job stressful.
Pros
Great pay. Fun due to travelling.
Cons
Favoritism. Work assignments very few and far in between.
Floor Manager (Former Employee) –  Eau Claire, WIJuly 20, 2018
Was a good place to work... But is closed down now due to the owner getting sick and retiring... so it is no more and that is why I left the place... but was great...
Outstanding
Account Implementation QA Specialist (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYJuly 13, 2018
Very Good, This company is Amazing. A outstanding company to work for, so family oriented. Named three years in a row the best place to work.

A very well rounded company.
fun place to work
Operator (Former Employee) –  Winona, MOMay 30, 2018
typical day at work, trying to beat production. Management was great. atmosphere was good. everyone got along. loved working with the individuals there.
Pros
good atmosheree
Cons
not enough pay
A laid back atmosphere
1 Instructor (FT)/ Supervisor, Mary Bender (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PA 17601May 3, 2018
This job was very rewarding. I helped to make a difference in many lives. I enjoyed getting the individuals out into the community. I also enjoyed spending time with them.
Pros
very rewarding job
Cons
the pay
Good company
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PAMay 2, 2018
This company offered me an internship and then created a position to hire me on after I graduated. They have since merged with several other human service agencies in Lancaster and now go by a different name.
Productive workplace
Logistics Analyst Warehouse Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Norfolk, VAMay 1, 2018
On an average day we are swamped with the workload that consist on inventory and shipments. I enjoy every aspect of my job and I have a group of people that needs little to know supervision because I have cross training each one of them to do the other's job. The enjoyable part of my job is that I get to enjoy each one of my employee's company, for 8 hours we have such a tight bond between us, they are like my second family. This time is not only used for work it is also use to for training, mentoring and counseling for professional growth and life's decision. The hardest part of this job is dealing with management personnel, that has personal feelings about individuals and they tend bring them to the work place.
Meaningful work, supports a difficult, dysfunctional and toxic customer.
Requirements Analyst / Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCApril 2, 2018
PAI Supports a very difficult customer on it's biggest contract with the Navy. The customer is very dysfunctional, PAI leadership does little to protect its people in that environment. PAI leadership is also extremely hesitant to advance people. Company also has few benefits outside of the Basics.
Senior Logistics Analyst (Former Employee) –  Norfolk, VASeptember 28, 2017
Overall PAI is a great place to work, The environment at Norfolk was fun, fast paced and always working to make the process better. The company itself gives a lot for its employees and is always looking for improvement.
It really is a great company
Logistics Administration Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Bethesda, MDAugust 22, 2017
I really enjoy working with PAI and enjoy the flexibility that comes with the job. They are growing like crazy and so is there Administrative items. They treat everyone as family and I absolutely love the environment.
Pros
Hours Flexibility
Cons
No Sick Leave
Great Company
They are a small company and growing expeditiously. They have quite a few items to still get into place, but they are a very open team and they are working just as quick as there growth to keep up. They treat you like a family member and are incredibly great at working as a team.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
No Sick Leave
Pai
Transportation Management Specialist (Current Employee) –  Norfolk, VAJuly 31, 2017
A typical day at work is busy from start to finish in the Transportation Office.
Honestly, I have learned a lot of information due to working hand and hand with Military Sealift Command's Transportation officer.
Has its good points and bad points
ILS/Configuration Analyst (Current Employee) –  Norfolk, VAMay 14, 2017
Supervisors are understandable when it comes to personal life situations. Pretty good working environment although it still needs some work. I've learned so much about logistics and inventory. Not much room to advance but a steady job nonetheless.
Pros
Good co-workers, time flies, good hours
Cons
No overtime, paydays are inconsistent, benefits aren't immediately activated
Middle/upper management makes work unbearable
Program Associate (Former Employee) –  White Bear Lake, MNFebruary 16, 2017
Middle/upper management has made working at PAI in White Bear Lake unbearable. Not sure about the other sites, but Parkway is struggling with deplorable staff to individual ratios. No employee should be responsible or liable for 19 individuals divided into two rooms, especially when other programs in the building are working with 5 staff for 14 individuals.

Also, the wages the people we serve are not in sync for the current trends in this industry. Every person deserves to make, at least, minimum wage, regardless of their disabilities.
Pros
Good benefits. Great coordinators and instructors.
Cons
Unrealistic expectations. Site is run like a continuation of public school.
Remote location serving military command
Contractor (Current Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAOctober 22, 2015
Supported commands battle rhythm working directly for the training officer. The awarded contract company that I work for connects weekly with their employees and quarterly by visiting. Working with the uniformed military member is a unique role that is not typically encountered by most. It's a more outspoken opinionated atmosphere. Military members also know how to make the best out of nothing. Even the particularly tough days, laughter and jokes are still made creating a less stressful environment.
Pros
Flexible Schedule
Cons
Required some weekends
Great employees / challanged management
Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCJuly 24, 2014
Typical day - report to the Gov't site and commence support.
Management - weak at best with no strategic vision for business development or employee retention and reluctant to make important changes to benefits with any transparency.
Co-workers - the vast majority are very well liked by the Gov't staff and very motivated to do a good job.
Hardest part - dealing with management.
Most enjoyable part - working with other motivated people and seeing a direct positive impact to service members.
Veteran-owned small business serving Navy and Coast Guard Clients
Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Washington Navy YardJanuary 21, 2014
A fair amount of autonomy and many opportunities to excel. But the company is generally stovepiped in its approach to client challenges and often misses follow-on work opportunities as a result.
Pros
Salaries are generally good and the small size of the company makes it possible to shine.
Cons
401k and vacation days very limited. No sick leave. Company hierarchy is flat to a fault.
Defense Contractor- Analysis service provider
Senior Logistics Analyst (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCMarch 10, 2013
Fairly typical defense contractor, veteran-owned, small business
Pros
good benefits
Cons
little room for advancement