Professional Contract Services, Inc. Employee Reviews

NOT a bad corporate organization
Safety & Loss Control Specialist (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 13, 2017
I had the opportunity to work for PCSI corporate office for a brief time from 2010 to 2011. While the organization has the usual politics, overall it was a great organization to work at and travel for. It is what you make it. I only wish I had been able to continue my employment.
Pros
Great compensation and benefits
Cons
Long work hours if traveling
Think twice before you apply
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Fort Belvoir, VAMay 15, 2016
No one cares about you. Everyone looks the other way. So many things have gone wrong there and continue. No support. Management is clueless. You will not learn anything. You will nothen be appreciated.
Pros
Pay & benefits
Cons
Everything else
Not enough training for advancement, unless mandated by Disability Laws.
HOUSEKEEPER II, OPERATING ROOMS (Current Employee) –  Fort Belvoir, VADecember 6, 2015
very cynical, condescending management. Unresponsive to polite requests for helping to show daily, weekly goals for workers. We are the few that are not allowed to have any communication about the customers' satisfaction, in the building.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Professional Contract Services, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8