Professional Employment Group Employee Reviews

Do not go here
Mover/Packer (Former Employee) –  Aurora, COOctober 11, 2018
They don't get all the paperwork taxes i-9s everything done before working so it's stressful trying to do that while training. Also biggest point about PEG they lie about your pay I was supposed to be at fifteen dollars an hour. They payed me like ten dollars an hour. Plus they're trying to throw you to the wolves with amazing moves. Amazing moves is an awful company with drugs in the job drinking cocaine movers that cuss and are vulgar while in your home. Forced to listen to mumble rap all day with all the children that work there.
Pros
Some cool people
Cons
Most children and people who appear to be adults but aren't.
Great Agency to work for
Contractor - Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOOctober 6, 2018
My time at Professional Employment Group has been amazing. I was sent to a fortune 500 company and always had an assignment. My recruiters care about me, and we have a partnership. I am so grateful!!!
Good company to work for
Contractor (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOOctober 4, 2018
I am available for work now. My experience with PEG as been very perfessional, good place to work if semi retired as I am.

All placements have been good experiences, was always able to reach my contact there.
Pros
great place to work
Cons
peg is temp agency rating is for client mtm
DISPATCHER (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMay 30, 2018
mtm is micromanaged; does not function well tnis way. there are too many chiefs and not enough indians. 24 hour facility and shifts do not work well together.
Pros
learn dispatch
Cons
no incentives
Enjoyed working for
Contractor (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMarch 29, 2018
Very easy to work with. Very approacable.
Everyone always very friendly and willing to help. Would definately recommend to others.
Was paid timely ad accurately.
Pros
hours
Cons
contract only
From Temp to Perm
Registered Medical Assistant ll (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMarch 24, 2018
Since registering with Professonal Employment, I have had nothing but positive results regarding staffing, and job availability. I was placed in a job that suited my qualifications the very next day, and I worked there for one year and was offered full time employment the day after contract ended. Great people, wages and benefits
Pros
Able to pick the type of employment that suits qualifications
Cons
They no longer handle or refer medical positions
Review
Cost Basis / Tax Hotline Service Representative (Current Employee) –  St. Louis MOMarch 12, 2018
Review...It's a temporary staffing agency...take that for whatever it means, it works in a pinch, but depending on the assignment don't count on permanent positions.
Edward Jones Service specialist
Associate Financial Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMarch 6, 2018
the company culturerr was really good.. but some people are snotty. especially some of the FA's .. some of them had a real sense of " Im above and your beneneath.. I didn;t like the condescending attitude at all..
Pros
Learned a LOT about the financial investments industry
Cons
did not like some of the managament
Contractor
Marketing Services Contractor (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOAugust 14, 2017
Their application process is super intense and if you get through it they at least find you a position. I was able to find myself a position at my current employer because of my hard work
Enjoyable assignments
Tax Specialist (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMay 18, 2017
I worked for Edward Jones as a contractor for five tax seasons from 2005-2009. The training was thorough and the atmosphere was pleasant. The training was thorough, team leaders were dedicated, physical plant was enjoyable. I worked seasonally in the Tax Hotline and found my job to be both challenging and fulfilling.
Pros
Good physical plant, dedicated managers, occasional perks
Cons
Seasonal, occasionally stressful
They are Awesome
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee) –  Earth City, MOMay 10, 2017
This employer made sure they made me feel confident in taking on any role given; they make sure they tried to find you the best opportunity to excel in your career as well. Awesome company all around.
PEG is a good recruiting company.
Relationship Manager (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOFebruary 23, 2017
I worked at Thomson Reuters through the recruiter, PEG. The work involved was non-complex daily orders to be entered into Siebel. Reviewing current client assets to ensure accuracy. Meeting at least once a week with other team members to ensure the guidelines were being met with regards to the new billing system being developed.
Pros
Pay was comparable to work involved.
Cons
Lack of response from recruiter was a hinderance when I had a concern or issue.
Weekly pay a plus
Leasing Agent (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MODecember 18, 2016
Had some issues with communication regarding temp time of work before transition to official permanent employment offer. Seemed like client and PEG had some differences; however, ultimately my work needs changed which lead to discontinuing the relationship. Overall though the weekly pay and on Thursdays (a day early) was a huge perk and plus.
puts on a good front
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Saint Louis, MONovember 10, 2016
I worked as a recruiter for peg, they sell you on being the best and a family atmosphere. When in reality its like going back to high school where the clique that runs it pressures management into firing people for no reason other than they dont like them. Shady business, would not recommend working for or with anyone here.
Pros
front desk person
Cons
people and management
Temporary Service
Administrative Associate (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJuly 15, 2016
This is a typical temp service. I can't remember a lot about it. I went there to work when I decided to move out of the area until I got settled out of town.
Pros
You had your choice of jobs.
Cons
They were all temporary jobs. For me, this was fine at the time.
Opening Doors
Temp Assignment (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJune 12, 2016
I constantly had an assignment with this Temp Group. I was placed in huge company where I first learned how to review resumes and set up potential candidates with hiring managers. The experience there gave me more opportunists to do the recruiting myself.
Pros
Opening Doors
Keep Moving - Look Elsewhere
Temp (Former Employee) –  St. LouisMay 23, 2016
This company is very disorganized and scattered. There is a huge lack of communication between management and staff and they do not live up to the company's goals, nor motto. Review the website and you will see that they do not practice what they preach. If they loose a contract or opportunity with a client, they do not own up to it. They allow the "little guy" to take the fall while they cover their butts. Do not work with this company. The initial appearance is that they have your best interest at heart, but without giving it a second thought they disregard you and move on. And if you are looking for a place to work, or for them to find you work - DONT LOOK HERE. **HIGH TURNOVER** Maybe you should ask them why? Would not recommend them to anyone.
Pros
Initial interaction seem nice
Cons
Not as concerned about your work-family-life balance as they say
temp agency
phlebotomist/IV technician (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDFebruary 27, 2016
this review is somewhat difficult because this company and its hard to rate the company. I placed at good companies and no complaints.
Pros
find jobs
Cons
only temp
Hiring Agency for Permanent, Temporary, and Temp-to-Hire jobs
Executive Parkway Drive, Ste (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MONovember 7, 2015
The staff is very friendly, and though I am aware that Professional Employment Group is one of the larger agencies in the St. Louis Area, I was treated as if I were an important and vital person in their operation.
There was an open dialogue with my career counselor throughout the seven months of the six-month contract I held with the employer, and I felt well cared for and that my experience with the employer was just as vital and important as the employer's rapport with Professional Employment Group.
Of course, the hardest part is the termination of the contract prior to the opportunity to apply for a full-time position with that particular employer. I was blessed however, to have extended my contract if even only by one month. Many "temp-to-hire" personnel do not make it to the point where they may apply for a permanent position with the exployer.
Pros
learning new skills on the employers' time, reasonable pay
Cons
termination of contracts without prior knowledge and the "no-fault" approach to the terminations.
Temporary Position
Mutual Funds Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZAugust 25, 2015
Temp position and was treated as a temp. Put your headphones on and do your work.Lack of communication, management not always around.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Professional Employment Group. Our community is ready to answer.

Professional Employment Group Reviews by Location