Professional Physical Therapy Careers and Employment
Professional has been named one 2017’s Best Workplaces in Healthcare by Fortune Magazine and the Great Place To Work Institute! Professional’s company culture, work-life balance, family care programs, and community involvement are all listed as attributes to the company’s high rating.
With facilities throughout NY, NJ, CT, MA and NH, feeling better – more...has never been more convenient!
As part of our commitment to advances in the field of Physical Therapy, and the standard of care we demand from our employees, Professional has launched Professional Seminars, a Continuing Education program for allied health professionals in the field of Sports Medicine.
For our clinicians, you’ll receive the tools, mentorship and training you need to grow, advance, and deliver exceptional care to our patients. All full-time clinicians receive:
• Hands-on clinical training and mentorship from a dedicated Clinical Excellence department
• Annual Continuing Education stipend, including MedBridge membership
• Access to:
• APTA-accredited Orthopedic Physical Therapy Residency program, in partnership with New York Institute of Technology (NYIT)
• Orthopedic Manual Therapy certification program
• Physical Therapy Fellowship program through Boston University
• Professional Seminars clinical education courses at a deep discount
• Excellent health care coverage, including medical, dental, vision and life insurance
• 401(k) contribution
• Paid time off
• One additional, paid philanthropy day, to volunteer with a charity of your choice – less
What is it like to work at Professional Physical Therapy?
Overall good place to work
Written by Receptionist/Office Assistant (Former Employee) from Newton, NJ on September 23, 2019
It has a very “corporate” feeling which can get a little uncomfortable. They try a little too hard to have all kinds of events for employees but they all just feel slightly forced. I worked at a private PT office that was bought out by Professional and it definitely changed the environment. They are very strict on how things are done “the Professional - more...