Professional Printers

Working at Professional Printers: 12 Reviews

United States12 reviews

Great company to work for and happy environment

Financially stable company with an excellent reputation. Many folks here have worked here for years and therefore it is a team environment where people look out for each other. I enjoy coming to work!

Pros

Creative freedom, friendly and helpful co-workers at all levels, open door policy with upper management.

Co-Workers are the Best!

Print is hard. It's fast paced, it's demanding and everyone needs everything two days ago. PPI is all about making the customer happy and that definitely comes first. If the co-workers weren't so awesome this wouldn't be the best place to work due to the stress being through the roof but the people, ah the people make it the best place to work. Management is good about it too, they know people need to blow off steam to keep morale up and to let people breathe a little so it's a really good balance. We work super hard but we get through it together.

Pros

Flexible

Cons

Stressful

Professional Printers insights

Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Support from manager

Customer-Focused Company that Takes Care of Employees

Professional Printers is a customer-focused company and a great place to work. The company invests greatly in equipment upgrades and stays up to date with the latest technologies and trends to provide the sales team with a full arsenal of services to offer clients. The wide range of capabilities make us great partners to any kind of market. Being in outside sales gives a great deal of flexibility, and allows you to set your own schedule and salary. It can be stressful, but the reward is high. Professional Printers has strong production capabilities and highly experienced staff in all departments. I can confidently market Professional Printers services because I know I have a strong team backing me. Ownership and upper management want to see you succeed. They not only help identify and set goals, but they also provide resources to achieve them. The most enjoyable part of the job for me is the interaction I have with my clients. I enjoy building relationships and assisting with companies graphic communications. I learn something new every single day. I cannot imagine being in print sales at any other company. Professional Printers has the same capabilities as a large corporation while at the same time maintaining a privately-owned, family-friendly culture.

Solid Company with fantastic management and growth potential

I joined Professional Printers right out of college, and has been a fantastic career choice. The company is built to optimize the sales process. Sales management, as well as the company owners, invest a lot to support the sales team and keep their customer's happy and loyal. If you are looking for a sales job in the printing industry, this is one of the better options in the Carolinas in my opinion. The commission structure is very competitive, and there are opportunities to earn bonuses on top of your commission earnings. The support staff in PrePress and Account Management makes the whole experience easy for you and the customer. If you are looking for a flexible sales job with growth potential, look no further!

The best printing company to work for in SC

Fast-paced environment with great co-workers. Love seeing all the different type of print jobs go through the shop. Lots of interesting jobs & every day is different. High quality standards, good working conditions and good pay, especially with experience. Feedback is encouraged throughout the whole company.

Pros

Co-workers, work environment, high quality

Safe, Solid Business

Good people to work with Great benefits Good vacation time Not enough room for advancement Salaries are low for experience Moving away from a team model atmosphere

Company is productive don't give you an opportunity to work your way up. The team members are pleasant.The company for years has been very successful.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

No breaks

Excellent place to work.

A marketing driven company where the customer comes first and every employee is a part of the marketing team. We enjoy helping the customer with solutions. Like all printing companies in today's markets, we have to be fast paced. It is an excellent place to work with great job security but the standards are high.

Pros

Family atmosphere, high quality professional employees.

Cons

Privately owned aggressive growth company

Professional Printers is an excellent place to work in sales. You have management that is "CUSTOMER" focused. With 2 plants operating 24/7 and the equipment on-the-floor a sales representative has unlimited potential to sell.

Pros

Excellent work atmosphere and potential to sell

Profesional

Very fast paced environment. We have are slow and fast days. It all balances out at the end. You come in and start working. No time for anything else.

Fast paced work place. Company is solid

fast paced work place. company is solid. I drive all over the columbia metro area. meet lots of people. my coworkers are friends of mine. the hardest part is the traffic. The most enjoyable part is the people I meet.

Pros

enjoyed meeting differant customers and driving all over SC, some NC, and Ga

Cons

not employee friendly. no raise in 8 years.

Hard work and having a great feeling of accomplishment at the end of the day. Always looking forward to the new task that was brought to me.

Fast pace, always learning something new, great people that are aways willing to teach what they know. Having to leave. Accomplishments

Pros

co-workers and new experiences

Cons

being a full time employee and changed to temp. with no chance to move up.

Common questions about Professional Printers

Answered by current and former employees at Professional Printers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Professional Printers. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits