Professional Staffing Group Employee Reviews

Nice to work with PSG
Member Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Quincy, MADecember 3, 2018
The day was relaxed but some mangers, needed to communicate more. But other then that the day was great and went by fast, there was a lot to do. There was never a dull moment
December 6, 2018

Hi, thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! I'm glad to hear it was a nice partnership and your work day was great! If there's anything we can help with in the future, don't hesitate to contact us. My email is jpickering@pgstaffing.com and my direct line is 617 250 1078. Thank you again!

this was a temp agency
Administrative Assistant & Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CANovember 29, 2018
The assignments given were great . Loved gaining knowledge from the different work locations during my time of employment. All jobs were located within reasonable traveling distance.
Pros
Exposure to different work cultures
Cons
Temp Agency
December 3, 2018

Thank you for the feedback! We're always striving to provide a world-class experience for our partners and we're happy to hear the exposure to different companies worked at well

Loved working the the people here.
TEMPORARY OFFICE WORK (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MSNovember 19, 2018
This job gave me a chance to do many different types of office jobs. I never got bored because I would be in different office environments. They were always proactive about keeping my working.
They were okay I guess
Billing Clerk (Former Employee) –  Boston, MANovember 8, 2018
I just finished an assignment with PSG and in the beginning it was fine. However I do feel like I was just placed anywhere. PSG presented me with an opportunity that was $1.50 less an hour than what I was making and outside of my preferred career industry. I took it because it was only three months although I wish I would've waited to see other options. I tried to see if I could be placed with another company but I did not get a response back from my contact manager at PSG. I ended up with a job offer from the company I was a temp for but again it was less than I was making at my last job and in a field I am not interested in. I expressed this and was told that we would follow up, never happened.

The company that I received a job offer from is most like going to be outsourced in a few months, and PSG never followed up to see how I liked my assignment. So I will be starting all over again. Not too pleased to say the least
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
Communication
November 13, 2018

Hello - I appreciate you taking the time to share this feedback. I must apologize for the lack of response prior. There's no excuse for a message going unanswered and for that, I'm sorry. I'm glad we were able to get you working, but it sounds like we missed the mark with the type of role. If you're open to giving us an opportunity to make it right, please let me know. We'd appreciate the chance to partner up again. Please contact anytime if you want to talk this through further. (my info: jpickering@psgstaffing.com, 617-250-1078) Thanks again, Jim Pickering

good company
General Contractor (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PANovember 6, 2018
good company to work for just no room for advancement needed better to provide for my family. The management was great I have no complaints. The only thing I would change is expand the company to make room for more job advancement
gain great experiences
Certified Nurse's Assistant (Former Employee) –  Northridge, CAAugust 21, 2018
team very knowledgeable, & experienced,understandable, hardworking, cooperative, pleasant and great management team, enjoyable time work with company,
Great Jobs
Secretarial/Administrative (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJune 4, 2018
Professional Staffing Group was a wonderful temporary staffing agency where I learned a lot and got to meet a diverse group of people. I loved working for them because each assignment introduced me to higher levels of greater accomplishments.
Pros
Flexibility and Finding what works for you
professional
Agency Nurse (Former Employee) –  Granada Hills, CAApril 3, 2018
worked as an agency nurse. Called when there was a need at a hospital. I would get a call whenever there was a need in a department that i was qualified. I also did local contracts with this company.
fine working there
SSIT Front Desk Associate (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAMarch 16, 2018
working there was fine, not much to say either way, BUT they pay terribly. like, really badly. it's astonishing. they did offer a lot of training though, which was nice.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
pay
March 19, 2018

Hello - thank you for sharing your feedback about your experience with us. We're always looking to improve and want to ensure our entry-level training program (SSIT) is staying competitive in the market both in skill building and compensation. I hope in the end the training and professional development outweighed the pay, but please contact myself or Heather Germain if you want to talk this through further. We'd be happy to connect! (my info: jpickering@psgstaffing.com, 617-250-1078, Heather's info: hgermain@psgstaffing.com, 617-250-1000) Thanks again

Great place and flexible with hours
Receptionist, Clerical, Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAMarch 6, 2018
I worked as a part time employee on-call. My hours and places I worked varied from week to week. The staff was very understanding and able to work with my school schedule. The management were really great with working with me and keeping me on call. I really liked the short term work contracts that lasted a couple weeks or less. All part time on-call work assignments were the best. I was able to learn and experience different dynamics in all areas of corporate companies in the central Orange County area. One of the best places to work for.
Very fun environment.
Mail Processing Clerk (Former Employee) –  Chalfont, PAMarch 1, 2018
The Job was great. It was like working in a factory with tons of operated machinery. Overall the job was ok and required a lot of mail processing and organizing.
March 5, 2018

I'm glad the job was great! Thank you for the feedback, I appreciate you taking the time to share it.

Nice
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Newton, MAFebruary 19, 2018
Checked patients in for appointments and collected co-pays and payments for medication. Pulled patient files and printed medical information as needed.
Pros
Cons
Temporary assignment
February 22, 2018

Thank you for the feedback! I'm glad you enjoyed the work and had a nice commute.

Also, thanks for sharing that you didn't like the temporary length of the opportunity.

If you want to talk more direct hire (perm) roles, I'd be happy to connect you with the right person here at PSG (or you can contact me directly anytime!)

Jim Pickering
617 250 1078
jpickering@psgstaffing.com)

Gave me a job, but not the job I wanted
Member Service Representative (Contractor) (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJanuary 27, 2018
The recruiters were really nice there, but it seems like I was just given any assignment rather than an assignment that I was looking for to further my career. It made me feel like they worked more with helping the companies find what they want and less with the candidates and helping them find what they are looking for.
January 29, 2018

Hello - thank you for taking the time to share feedback with us. I apologize that while we were able to find you employment, it missed the mark when it came to aligning with your career goals. I think your experience is not isolated and we appreciate the insight so we can continue to improve. We understand that's it not just about finding people a job, but more importantly, the right job. If you'd like to talk more, my contact info is; jpickering@psgstaffing.com or 617-250-1078.

Jim Pickering
Sr. Recruiting Manager

Staffed by this company
Temporary Administrative Assistant MIT (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, MAJanuary 17, 2018
PSG assisted me with landing a rewarding role in a reputable company. My position was a temporary position that became permanent within 3 months of employment. Thank you, PSG!
January 22, 2018

Congrats on your new position - that's so exciting!! We're thrilled we were able to connect you with one of our top clients on a rewarding career path. Best of luck!!

For a contract company, they are pretty awesome
Catastrophe Claims Adjuster - Hartford Insurance (Former Employee) –  West Dundee, ILJanuary 8, 2018
Although you work 6-7 days per week, easily 10-12 hours per day, they make sure that they let you know how much they appreciate the efforts you put in and they compensate you well...if you give them a reason to believe in you. But truthfully, the staff is so INCREDIBLY terrific, you want to give your best at all times because it does not reflect just on you, but on them as well.
Pros
great teaching and learning experience
Cons
its a contract job
Loved this place!!
Secretarial/Administrative (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJanuary 4, 2018
I Loved working for PSG because everything was prompt and never delayed. I enjoyed going to various temporary working assignments and meeting new people.
Pros
Temporary Jobs
Cons
Temporary Job Placement
Human Resources Generalist (Former Employee) –  Boston, MADecember 27, 2017
Hard to say that they would help you find a career based job that fits what you are looking for. (Mostly just financial and business.) However, it is a great way to network and open new doors and possibilities.
PSG is an AWSOME place to work
General Office Support Clerk (Former Employee) –  Boston, MADecember 20, 2017
Being employed with PSG i always had a stable temp position I loved working for the Board of Medicine meeting new people just a lil disappointed after after more than a year I wasn't asked to stay Full Time
Beautiful Hollywood Taft Building
Property Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, CAAugust 31, 2017
Professional Staffing has a good company and the staff is great. They are helpful and knowledgeable. Great place to work and I would recommend this agency to people that are looking for a good agency.
No review
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAAugust 24, 2017
Assigned to temporary assignments for various companies. Learn different types of work ethics. Provide administrative support as needed. Available for applicable assignments.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Professional Staffing Group. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2