Professional Staffing Services

Working at Professional Staffing Services: 4 Reviews

United States4 reviews

A lovely place to work with kind people who are team-players

This company is full of honest mangers who are straight-forward with their expectations and quick to reward hard work. There is job security and opportunity to grow here. A lovely place to work with kind people who are team-players.

Pros

Schedule flexibility, overtime

Productive and Positive place to work!

Overall this is a great places to work. I feel fortunate to have the opportunity to work here. Management is very encouraging and always willing to help when needed. We are a busy company so the days pass quickly. I have learned so many aspects to do with this business from management and my assertive coworkers. We all help each other to be efficient and exceed our goals. This is a positive, enriching environment.

Pros

Teamwork, Learning new aspects of this business, Being encouraged to always exceed goals, Positive environment

Cons

N/a

Love Working Here

A typical day at work consists of recruiting for various clients, working on several requisitions at a time, and communicating regularly with candidates, position owners, and hiring managers. You must be able to multitask, take initiative, and be willing to learn. I have learned how to recruit for other industries such as healthcare, IT, environmental services, warehouse, and accounting. I come from a human resources background in a retail setting. The work culture is very friendly. We have office lunches and sometimes group activities that are fun. The hardest part of the job is just having to wait sometimes to get feedback from clients in a timely manner for the candidates. The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to assist candidates in their job search and land them a position that they are excited to accept and work in.

Great staff. Easy going people. Everyone is treated like family. Openings change every week and they vary between different industries. Pretty flexible when it comes to appointments and vacations.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Professional Staffing Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Professional Staffing Services Reviews by Job Title

Professional Staffing Services Reviews by Location

Learn about Professional Staffing Services in popular locations

• Professional Staffing Services
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?