Profiles

Profiles Employee Reviews

United States6 reviews
Talent Acquisition Manager
From having experience at other recruitment companies, I think Profiles is one of the best! Get ready to be more than just a number or seat at a desk. You receive so much support and training from your manager as well as the marketing and operations team. We are a small company, but we can "play with the big boys."
Terrible don’t waste your time
They start new people and call them the salon dog! The owner is very degrading, dishonest and unkind she only has 1 employee while 10 others are there to work! Talks about everyone clients and gives the workers 1 file to use on everyone!included!
Pros
Nothing horrible company
Cons
Everything! They are very unsanitary!
Family-Feel Culture
Profiles offers something very unique and special - a family-feel culture. You don't feel like "a number" or someone they will put to the side. Your opinion and efforts are valued and recognized and clients and candidates are treated exactly the way they want to be treated.
Pros
casual dress attire, desirable clients to work with, fun work-related events
Great company to work for
Profiles has a great company culture with great leadership, and a world class internal marketing team. Profiles invests heavily in technology for the production staff, and the sales & recruiting teams are supported by an award winning marketing team that no other staffing company can compete with.
Great place to work!!
Profiles continues to grow and with that so does opportunity. Great team. Very happy. Expanding into new markets and has a great leadership team in place to get us where we need to go.
Job seekers rely on your experience.
Limited job-security
I consulted with Profiles for the American Red Cross. There was limited transparency in management and work load/responsiblities. This led to an ambiguous and unpredictable environment with very limited growth potential.
Pros
Exposure to non-profit industry management practices
Cons
ambiguous work environment
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Profiles?