Progistics Distribution Employee Reviews

Benefits
CDL Class A Driver (Current Employee) –  Kent, WAJuly 7, 2019
Benefits are very high at cost and does not include Dental. Need to find a good group plan that's across the board for all staff andemployees. Or assist by increase rate of pay
Pros
Hours worked
Benefits
That's all I knows it
Amazon Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJune 17, 2019
Peacefull

👉We work with 💪great team co-operation
👉Always not to hurt innocents at any cost
👉We always eclxpect customer satisfication.
👉We won't care how many miles we walk😎

#✌
Pros
I dont't understand
Cons
Short break
Very little growth opportunity
Logistics Coordinator • Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  South San Francisco, CAJune 15, 2019
There is very little opportunity to grow within the company due to higher positions require you to relocate outside the state of California. I started as a driver then promoted to logistics coordinator but if you desire to become a manger or regional manger that position is fulfilled by one of the board members.
Pros
Develop new skills in the logistics and transportation industry
Cons
very little growth opportunity
Horrific Training
Driver/Operator (Former Employee) –  Hawthorne, CAJune 1, 2019
I was only able to work the 1st day of training which was suppose to be in a classroom and since there was no classroom training i was put in a van with another driver. The driver made me jump in and out 90+ times for 10 hours. I couldnt move for the next 3 days. It was horrible. And it felt i was set up for failure.
Pros
Cons
Horrible manager hires who she wants.
Good environment good people
Amazon Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Everett, MAMay 30, 2019
Good people great company good pay could put more!! Good time working there nothing special just have to do your job!! Be ready to work overall amazon is a great company but I think with money and being able to start your own business would be very great because some of the locations such as Progistics can have ups and downs
Pros
descent pay.. the upper level people play favors to employees
Cons
Disagreements with managers can be stressful
Hostile, unreliable management
Package Delivery Driver and Fleet Management (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORApril 17, 2019
Employees are treated like suspected criminals, problems are treated like excuses. You must go out of your way to hound management for responses to leave requests, notifications of time off, and any questions.
Management gossips and performs disciplinary actions publicly. Drivers are treated disrespectfully and sarcastically.
The site manager is eager to cut costs at the expense of the drivers in order to impress his bosses. A 2 year veteran driver was fired for cracking the passenger side rear-view mirror on a branch sticking out past the curb.

The hardest workers are responsible for picking up the slack of the laziest ones. Hard work is not rewarded in any way, but laziness is.

You will be held to a standard of performance using a system that assumes your route should take two hours longer than what is scheduled.
Very Stressful
Customer Service Specialist II (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 16, 2019
When it is a heavy time period the job can be extremely stressful. No leway is given for children, medical or things that are related to your family life.
No job security
Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Henderson, NVMarch 2, 2019
It seemed I was hired for the holiday season without being informed. As soon as the work slowed down, I was laid off. I was provided documents for unemployment benefits knowing I wouldn’t qualify.
Very unprofessional, dirty, unfair low standard company.
Driver (Former Employee) –  South San Francisco, CAFebruary 14, 2019
I only can speak on the last site I was at, as being horrible. not sure as to how the rest of the company is.
In the beginning ,this horrible sites I worked at for this company operated like any site with pathetic and poor management with low standards, poor hiring practices, unsafe vehicle maintenance and toxic environments. But management, in the first 2 warehouses I dealt with, DID try to fix things and improve the environment and work standards.
It got to its lowest in 2017 when new management in South San Francisco took over.
They and their clique started the biggest amount of trouble
The company promoted and gave special treatment to certain drivers and managements little clique through favoritism, nepotism, whoever was willing to participate in poor activity and conduct and show loyalty to the ring leader
Drivers were treated according to who was hanging out with who.
Environment was toxic, deceitful, abusive and dishonest
The vehicle fleet was poorly maintained , the vehicles were dirty and disgusting and smelled.
Vehicles constantly broke down and drivers were expected to continue and complete their routes while vans were breaking down and falling apart.

I witnessed when multiple drivers were demanded to go on route when the brakes, lights, tires were out on the vans and the windshields were cracked. It would be days or weeks before the vehicles would be repaired. Management didn't care
Behind closed doors, it was even worse.

I will end with this though, because of what I did see hear and know. Keep the number for the Labor Board, The NAACP,
  more... the ACLU, and any organizations that will assist the LGBT community, on speed dial. (Other people, who I cant mention due to guide lines, will turn a blind eye to it and protect their "friends" interests)
Keep documentation and witnesses around who will support you.
Request anything said to you by dispatchers or upper management on paper .
Research anything they tell you. Don' take their word at anything they tell you
Watch your hours, your time cards, the schedules, your paychecks too. Sit down and review your pay stub with a calculator if you have to.
Pros
This company will make you appreciate the next job you move on too. They also make you realize, there ARE WAY better jobs out there
Cons
Unaddressed issues, very poor management, favoritism, nepotism, lies and incompetence.
Long hours.
Amazon Courier (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAFebruary 6, 2019
Too many stops and packages. Amazon just keeps adding to the workload without any relief. They won't let the couriers add more vehicles to the fleet thus resulting in a heavier workload.
Pros
Ok pay.
Cons
Too many stops and packages.
Great Job
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAFebruary 3, 2019
For a fast paced job it is quite nice to have a lot of teamwork while working by yourself. In a job where you rarely see anyone besides pedestrians you get a sense of belonging with others also helping with the load and trying to get the job done as best as possible.
You're better off being unemployed
Ex Driver (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAJanuary 16, 2019
First, let me point out the obviously FAKE majority of reviews with 4 or 5 stars. If you look at the number of reviews, the MAJORITY of them are rated as 1 star...followed by 2. The greatest number of reviews were 1 star reviews. Do not be fooled by the 4 or 5 star ones as the LEGITIMATE 5 star reviews is probably 1 or 2. The rest of them were obviously written by progistics management.

Like most of the other reviewers here, i wanna say that progistics is an absolutely HORRIBLE company to work for, often times violating amazon policy in order to fulfill its obligations to amazon. It is run by cheap shysters whose main concern is profit. They couldnt care less if you drove off a cliff. They'll have the van towed, have it repaired, and put a new driver in while they leave your corpse to decay at the bottom of the cliff. The clown who ran Seattle is there only to point out what he thought u did wrong and nothing that you did right. The stupid huddles in the morning is done to stroke the amazon manager's ego while he puts you down at the same time. The same manager hired his favorite driver to be the 2nd manager - a blonde who used to be a clerk at 7-11 and who absolutely knew NOTHING. In a fast-paced, fluid environment with logistics involved, you need to be able to make the correct decisions all the time and to be able to handle stress with ease. She pretty much played with her phone all day, didn't care nor helped the drivers, and often times disappeared for HOURS with the manager who hired her.

Because of how poor management was, progistics LITERALLY got thrown out of
  more... the amazon warehouse it operated from - all stemming from the actions ( or INACTION ) of the said blonde who didn't have a clue of how to manage a logistics company. Why she continued on and GOT PROMOTED is anyone's guess but all the drivers knew why she was promoted. I'll leave it at that. Progistics then moved to the amazon fresh delivery warehouse in Bellevue and after several months, they lost a big chunk of THAT as well. Needless to say, morale was extremely low.

The start and end dates per pay period was such that the company was able to work drivers waaaay past 80 hours per 2 weeks and BARELY pay any overtime pay. There was a guy who worked 110 hours one pay period and was only paid about 2 hours of overtime. REAL SHADY, criminal tactics. And everyone i spoke with - former drivers and dispatchers alike - never had anything good to say about the company because everyone got treated badly. Hopefully, someone investigates this company - because if they are able to do what they do with their drivers, i'm sure something is amiss further up the food chain.
Pros
Cons
everything that you can think of
Too stressful place to work.
Amazon Courier (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJanuary 16, 2019
The company didn't provide enough vehicles to maintain a satisfactory workload for each driver. Access to many deliveries was difficult due to either pets or access codes not given resulting in getting back to the warehouse at a much later time than necessary.
Pros
ok pay.
Cons
Too many packages and stops.
productive work
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Corona, CAJanuary 13, 2019
a typical day of work is loading your truck to be able to make deliveries for Amazon. The managers are easy to speak with if there is a problem or anything that is needed.
It was a great company to work with
Delivery Associate (Former Employee) –  Chino, CAJanuary 10, 2019
I do have a really good time working there
I left because I moved out
It is a really nice manger and dispatch’s
They pay you over time plus bounas
Indentured Servitude
Courier/Driver (Former Employee) –  South San Francisco, CANovember 4, 2018
This company employs the lowest of the low and keeps them that way.

Hiring process was a joke; the man running the orientation was clearly intoxicated and kept getting confused while reading the paperwork.

Training process was a joke;

I was promised 2 weeks of training routes and received only 1. The second week I was given the same workload as 5-year veterans and getting yelled at for returning an hour late. When I pointed this out, they began giving me harder routes and sending people to help me in order to make me feel like I couldn't do the job on my own. Management also spoke to me like I was intellectually handicapped.

"Team-effort" work-culture a joke;

At the end of each shift they require you to call and set up a
"rescue" for a slower driver, with no compensation for your help.

Half of the mornings were spent in pointless "huddles" during which our morning dispatcher would tell us how poorly we were doing. They even brought a regional manager in one morning to shout about how badly we were driving, despite the fact that Amazon creates the routes and we follow them.

Twice in one week, due to high package counts and bags being out of order for the morning loading process, I was forced to reorganize and ended up being a couple minutes late leaving the warehouse. The next week our dispatcher had a meeting with the whole company and was yelling about the importance of leaving on time and threatening to fire multiple people for every late exit, all while staring at me. I took it as a compliment and left.

This place is a joke and management
  more... style is completely fear-based.

Bad work environment, bad pay, high expectations.

DO NOT WORK HERE.
Pros
The work is mindless and a good workout.
Cons
Poor training, high expectations, low pay, high responsibility (on the road and to the dispatchers), negative micromanagement, hazing period, discouraging environment, run like a gang.
Horrible place to work
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Chino, CAOctober 31, 2018
If you want to work at a place that treats you like your a nobody than this is the place for you. Management is never organized. Most of the time the equipment dies and the chargers don’t work.
Bad company
Driver (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 23, 2018
This company don’t give lunches to employees they make it seem like they do but in reality they just play dumb and make the drivers work on their breaks and the supervisors fill out the drive logs of the employees on the break/lunch section to say drivers actually went to lunch when I reality that doesn’t happen.
stress free easy job to work. better as a pt job though
Company Driver (Former Employee) –  Oakland, CAOctober 18, 2018
I like the company. It was more a part time job than anything . worked 4.5 to 6.0 hours a day for 8. hour pay, but i had a 80 mile commute which took an hour and a half one way that i decided to work closer to home .
Great company to work for
NETWORK QUALITY RETURNS COORDINATOR (Current Employee) –  Henderson, NVJuly 26, 2018
This company is family friendly. Management is willing to work with hours, if personal matters arises. Team orientated, must be willing to be a team player.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Progistics Distribution. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9