Progressive Health Care Centers Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Do not apply
Admissions Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Hayward,CASeptember 7, 2018
Parkview Stinks, DOJ is in the facility everyday... management sucks & most of all if you not filipino DO NOT WORK HERE.You get dumped with work that not in your job description & when asking for assistance no ones there to help.They Only care about Medicare patients causes the benefits are the most. Multiple investigations going on throughout the Facility ... 1 bring for abuse against the Resident.
Official response from Progressive Health Care Centers
September 10, 2018

I am so sorry you had a bad experience. Please contact Human Resources so we can discuss your experience further. Although no employer is perfect, Progressive Health Care Centers really cares about their employee's and we are always looking for ways to improve.

Better than most other places i've worked!
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) (Current Employee) –  Loma Linda, CAAugust 30, 2018
Friendly and nice people to work with. Never a dull moment! Love the resident's and meeting new friends. There is always something new to learn. I also love that you are not limited here. There is room for growth and always somewhere I am needed.
Pros
Great place to learn!
Cons
Short lunches
Overall work experience at this facility is wonderful.
Unit Charge Nurse/ Treatment Nurse/ Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Hayward, CAMarch 30, 2018
I have learned multiple skills at Parkview, including from basic nursing skills to dealing with the most difficult patients. The most hardest part about this job is dealing with the difficult patients but at the end of the day when you see these patients smile, is the most enjoyable gift. The employees here are very friendly and willing to help you if you need.
former employee
Charge Nurse (Former Employee) –  MontanaJanuary 15, 2018
just another LTC trying to make money off of medicaid. ALWAYS short staffed, refused to use agency nurses, and let people no call no show, then show up for their next shift and work. Then, we won't talk about the cut throat, long term nurses that had been there for 10+yrs.
horrible management
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Billings, MTOctober 4, 2017
Loving and hard working CNAs, overworked, no help from nurses at all, and the management is horrible. Very kind, hardworking CNAs that pull together and get it done for the residents!
Pros
good hardworking CNAS
Cons
Managment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Progressive Health Care Centers. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5