Progressive Leasing Employee Reviews

Avoid This Company
Service Desk Analyst (Former Employee) –  Draper, UTJune 22, 2018
For my time that I was at Progressive leasing (3 Months) it was great, the people I worked with easy going and the job itself was great, and there were many resources you could reach out to.

But 2 months in the job became intolerable, my teamlead constantly said that I could ask her any questions, but the issue was that she was gone more than she was there helping other teams rather than her own, and one co-worker my my time miserable, as soon as I got into the office for my shift, I could only think of how I could make my shift go faster to get out as soon as possible.

Other departments are nice enough, they have great benefits, and provide many incentives for employees, but most members of the IT and support team talk down to others, are hostile, and un-approachable, I would tell anyone looking to apply at Progressive Leasing, to keep looking as this company is a waste of time as it does not appreciate its employees.
Collection abuse there
Customer Payment Associate (Former Employee) –  Glendale, AZJune 15, 2018
First and foremost I've never worked for a collection company that calls they're customers 5 time's a day harassing people because they owe money.Now owning money is one thing,but having an automated dialer call the same individual 5 time's a day. Even when they just paid they're still being called is ridiculous.
Pros
Free soda and cereal
Cons
Alot of favoritism with management
Not in the job description
Customer Payment Assistant (Former Employee) –  ArizonaJune 7, 2018
There are a lot of things that aren’t included in the job description that they expect you to know and or do. Not the best company due to team leads. Wasn’t a great fit for me. They try to try you into a person you aren’t.
Okay place to work
Customer Service/Account Management (Former Employee) –  Draper, UTJune 4, 2018
Worked here for close to 6 months and was comfortable where i was. a very "medium" rated place to work. not much to write home about. nice atmosphere in the office
Fun atmosphere
CPA (Former Employee) –  Glendale, AZMay 23, 2018
Good people, besides upper management when trying to get fees waived for a customer. Bonus that you work so hard for easily taken away. They dont tell you all the things that can affect you that will take away your bonus.
Pros
Ot
Cons
Short breaks, No Supervisors or team leads around when needed
fun place with good benefits
Payment assistance specialist (Former Employee) –  Glendale, AZMay 20, 2018
Good place to work. There are a few issues of favoritism but overall a good work place. Great benefits, upper management really cares about their workers.
Progressive Now
Senior Director over Quality Assurance (Former Employee) –  Draper, UTMay 16, 2018
Enjoyed the people I work with but never felt at place. This was due to the culture was not all that inviting and I did not feel like I was able to fully do my job.
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
tough Culture
Great leadership and fun place to work
Account Manager Manager (Former Employee) –  Draper, UTApril 28, 2018
People are great and they take care of you. They give cool benefits and have a gym in the building. great place to make a career move for yourself. I left for more money
Pros
Free lunches sometimes
Cons
hard to move up
Great culture and work enviornment
Customer Payment Assistant (Current Employee) –  Draper, UTApril 25, 2018
Progressive is a great company. They have a relaxed atmosphere. They help you advance and know what you are expected to do to help you benefit more and increase your bonus on top of your pay. They provide drinks and snacks, and do great company wide events. It has a great team atmosphere and you even interact with the higher ups, up to the CEO at events. The higher up care about you and the company. It is truly a great company.
Claims to be more than it is
Software Development Analyst (Former Employee) –  Draper, UTApril 23, 2018
Bureaucratic nightmare of an organization. No clear business strategy or vision of how to get there. Management chases whatever shiny bauble presents itself to the sales team. It's like a dog chasing it's tale. The lack of strategy and vision from management permeates down through the organization and manifests itself in low morale. Only hero worship of management is allowed as well. Very few constructive conversations ever take place.
Pros
It was a paycheck.
Cons
It wasn't a great paycheck. Just another place saying how great they are buy not walking the talk.
Growing company, some terrible managers.
Senior Database Administrator (Current Employee) –  Draper, UTApril 22, 2018
Long hours, including lots of nights and weekends. Chaotic situation with severe growing pains. No work life balance. Some of the worst managers I have ever worked with. Great pay and benefits though.
Pros
Great pay, good facility with perks like free soda and treats.
Cons
Lots of night and weekend work required, managers don't treat employees very well.
Enjoyed my time working with them
Software Developer (Former Employee) –  Draper, UTApril 11, 2018
Open office with easy to talk with coworkers. Encourages learning and improvements. Great supply of snacks. Great organization of team based work. Location is good not far from station.
I love this place!!
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Glendale, AZApril 6, 2018
Great place for a career if you love speaking with customers. Great bonus incentives and great co workers. Best place i have ever worked. When they do fun things for employees they let you bring your family. Top team members get lunch with management!
Pros
Overtime
Cons
not enough pay
good environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Glendale, AZMarch 26, 2018
Taking calls for inbound leasing company. I learned customer service experience. Was a really good work place. Lack of organization for lunch and break schedules was the most difficult part of the job. I enjoyed working with the people and being recognized.
Pros
recognition
Cons
breaks and lunches
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Draper, UTMarch 21, 2018
Progressive has awesome leaders. The company really cares about it's employees and is very motivated to perform strongly in the Lease to Own industry.
Experience collecting is needed
Collection Representative (Former Employee) –  Draper, UTMarch 4, 2018
It is a collections job and having collections skill is a plus, calls were moderate to easy. They kept your moral well preserved with refreshments and snacks all day long
Motivated team, days went by fast
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Draper, UTFebruary 22, 2018
Talking on the phone was good, except when people went on and on and there were consequences for not pulling weight in regard to on-call phone time....
Pros
good coworkers, trainers, managers
Cons
Pressure!
Great culture..... for those working at the base in Utah.
Sales Development Rep. (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORFebruary 22, 2018
Great people working for Progressive finance. Pay could be better but over all except for a few individuals, this is a great place to work. Good leadership.
Great work environment
Software Engineer Intern (Former Employee) –  Draper, UTFebruary 19, 2018
I thought the people I worked with were great. In addition, we had lots of great team building activities which were fun and beneficial to me in connecting with the rest of my team.
Pros
Lagoon Day and Top Golf activities. Snacks, good people to work with.
Cons
Slow at times while bugs were being tested and fixed.
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Draper, UTFebruary 8, 2018
Exec leadership is amazing. Culture is wonderful. Good balance with work and home. Relaxed environment onsite workout facility. Great employee health plan and discounts.
Pros
Fun place
Cons
Growing company needs more enforced policies.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Progressive Leasing. Our community is ready to answer.