Progressive Medical Center Employee Reviews

Progressive Medical Center (Dunwoody)
Front Office Receptionist / Greeter (Former Employee) –  Dunwoody, GAJanuary 7, 2018
This clinic had an excellent office manager, great coworkers, and highly sought after doctors. Progressive Medical provided integrative treatment, which combined both western medicine and homeopathic
approaches.
Pros
Great Office Manager, Christian environment
Cons
Low hourly rate
I like working here
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Addison, ILDecember 28, 2017
Great work place and good empleeys and good envirment
I recommend working here and fast paced anf hard working peers.
Good plce to get experince and learn new things.
Wonderful comcpany to learn and grow with.
Certified Phlebotomist and Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Dunwoody Park, GADecember 17, 2017
Progressive Medical Dunwoody Ga location, Wonderful company to learn and grow with. A definite place to enhance your skills and obtain many more. I really enjoy working for Progressive Medical.
Quick-paced healthcare
Assistant Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Dunwoody, GADecember 14, 2017
Good place to pursue options in integrative healthcare - some insurance doesn't cover here, employee benefits for full time employees...organization and overall flow could improve here, need EMR system and better communication between various departments.
Pros
integrative healthcare, employee benefits (for full time)
Cons
disorganization, lack of career advancement options
Cultural issues , racism and discrimination
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 3, 2017
It was clearly stated by several managers that CEO has made racist remarks and was told not to put African American in certain position, ehen 95% of the employees are minority. Would not recommend anyone to work at progressive especially blacks. No scope of improvement, no reviews, no rsises, made lots of promises to get you through the door.
Pros
Very good people works for this company
Cons
Cultural issues, racism and discrimination
Environment is fine its just management their racist
Phelebotomist (Former Employee) –  Sandy Springs, GAOctober 13, 2017
Racist company !! High turn over rate !!! They fired 5 black ls in one day. Then management resigned and emailed incriminating letter to all staff solidifing and confiring the racisim and decriminalization against blacks.
Working Remotely / In Office
Medical Billing Auditor Contractor Remotely (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 22, 2017
I really enjoyed my time as a Medical Billing Auditor. I worked from home and could work at my own pace. Sometimes I would work longer than 8 hours. I could log in at anytime day or night and get my job done. This contract ended and I was offered a chance to come into the office and work. A typical day at the office was in Medical records, pulling patient charts, sending medical records, cleaning the bathrooms and saunas in the middle of the day, restocking the teas and cups. Washing laundry for each department.
When they had caterings twice a week it was my job also to clean up after their meetings. All this for 8.00 dollars and hour and depending on traffic at least and hour and a half commute.
Pros
Working from home
Cons
Contract ended, into office to work, no increase in pay. Comute was to far. to far for pay.
Productive and Healthy
Medical Records Clerk/Billing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Dunwoody, GAJuly 19, 2017
Progressive Medical Center is all about Nutrition and making sure patients leave happy with no concerns. Since being here i haven't had any problems. Everyone is so kind and very genuine. I'd recommend working here to anyone who wants a quick-paced and lovely environment.
Pros
Long breaks, Free lunch on Tuesdays & Thursdays
Cons
Far from where i live
Incredible Management
Care Coordinator/Check-Out (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 4, 2017
While some very unfortunate and unforeseeable events caused me to have to leave this company on very abrupt terms, it had been an excellent place to work and the staff and management were some of the most genuinely nice people i had the pleasure to work for.
Pros
High Morale
Cons
None to Report
A great place to work but they have high standards.
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 14, 2017
This is a great place to work with customer service centered care that truly starts from the top and works it's way down. The standards are very high for not only job performance but for attitude. Progressive has a positive, infectious culture that they worked hard to build and take pride in. They refuse to let a few bad apples ruin it and that makes me even more thrilled to work here. It is happy, caring people taking care of their patients to the best of their abilities. If you don't fit into that, you will not make it here.
Pros
People like their jobs. Positive culture.
Cons
All of the traffic around 285
Productive work place
Therapy Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Addison, ILSeptember 21, 2015
It help be grown more in the my working skills. A enjoyable place to work and co-worker are very helpful. Everyone was nice and were able to help each other when need and had good communication with everyone.
A staple of healthcare in the hispanic community
Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Addison, ILJuly 16, 2015
I had the pleasure to work at Progressive Medical Center for about 3 years. As part of the billing department I was in charge of knowing patients accounts from top to bottom. I personally handled Worker's Compensation and Accident cases. My day typical day would be split between different activities and tasks. I handled patients, lawyers, insurance agents, other physicians in person and over the phone. Working and aiding patients was the most rewarding part of my job. The clinic staff was great to work with. Everyone cared a great deal about helping the patients, which was a great encouragement to perform my job better everyday. I took great pride in working for such phenomenal doctors, and in hearing from patients what a positive impact we all had in their lives.
I was also in charge of contacting and attempting to collect from patients whose accounts had outstanding balances. My least favorite part was referring people to the company's collection agency. Although in many cases we had great results, not just collecting money, but also pushing patients to be responsible for their balances.
friendly environment
Receptionist/ Front Desk (Former Employee) –  Addison, ILAugust 30, 2013
co-workers are always friendly with patient and they are always excited to work with patient. the extensive work they apply to patient makes their experience at Progressive easier.
Had a very good experience, in a friendly place.
Department Manager (Former Employee) –  Addison, ILMarch 20, 2013
It was a great work experience in a pretty fair looking place. i got to know all the employees and other department managers and was friends with the owners. Very low stress job, because I had everything under control in my department.
Pros
good salary, great schedule.
Cons
not so good insurance benefits, tight budget.