Progressive Physical Therapy Employee Reviews

positive place for team work and productivity
FRONT DESK COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Ormond Beach, FLApril 23, 2018
Exceptional hard working friendly staff. Team builders. Flexible, knowledgeable. happy to accommodate patients with their needs. Owner friendly. Flexible hours.
Pros
time off when requested
Cons
no benefits
poor
Patient Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCFebruary 26, 2018
really to sum it all up the company is poor all con's and no pro. the pay is really poor the management does not want to to grow within company they work you as a slave
Professional and very caring for their patients
Physical Therapy Assistant (Former Employee) –  Santa Clarita, CaJanuary 24, 2018
Great team to work with and flexible with your schedule. Very patient oriented and thrives to give the best service. Great learning environment and provide continue education for its employees.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
May be slow on some days.
Dont waste your time
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 23, 2018
This place is a joke. The management was awful. Do not waste your time with this company. You work so hard and never get recognized for all your hard work.
Pros
Small Clinic
Great place to work !
Regional Director (Current Employee) –  Aiken, SCJanuary 11, 2018
Love this company! Highly recommended! Excellent job managing outpatient orthopedic conditions. Specialties include low back, neck and shoulder conditions. Overall excellent!
Good
RECEPTIONIST/PREAUTHORIZATION CLERK (Former Employee) –  Mount Pleasant, SCJanuary 4, 2018
Closed. I liked working there, but there therapist moved to California and so the practice closed down. Great management and benefits. I was sorry to have to leave this job, but glad to go to school.
closed
Physical Therapist (Former Employee) –  Huntington, NYNovember 10, 2017
I worked at progressive for several years because it was close to home. The respiratory rehabilitation program was great. I worked alone without an aide or assistant. It's now closed.
Pros
close to home
Cons
worked alone
Great company to work for
Patient Service Representative/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCNovember 1, 2017
Fun energetic work place very busy lots of multitasking i worked with great employees i love seeing new / established patients receiving great care in physical therapy and getting better with all types of issues such as car accidents workers comp injuries joint replacements sprains/strains. The hardest part of the job was seeing some patients in so much pain and crying but at the end they did get better. I worked in Charleston and our corporate office was in Columbia so I mostly dealt with management via phone which my regional administrator was exceptional. I also had a regional director in Charleston and I could honestly say he was absolutely the best boss I have ever had he was great
Cons
healthcare could be more affordable
Enjoyable work environment with personable therapists and clients
PT Aide (Former Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CAMarch 3, 2017
While the clinic was small, I did enjoy the positive atmosphere Progressive provided. Therapists were always eager to assist their clients, as well as answer any questions I had as an employee. A definite enjoyable learning experience in the midst of my college education.
A Very Busy Therapy Office with Wonderful Staff
PATIENT SERVICE COORDINATOR/FRONT OFFICE MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Granada Hills, CAFebruary 6, 2017
Heavy Phones Multiple Lines, Scheduling for Several therapist, Manage scheduling the right patient with the appropriate therapist is the hardest along with following insurance guidelines.Long hours on the road for the commute Verifying Insurance and helping the patients understand benefits. Wonderful staff and clients. Managing the aides to understand when the patients have arrived and to inform the therapist or adjusting their schedule to fulfill other office duties.
Pros
Great Staff
Cons
No Incentive or raises
Productive and Fun Workplace
Physical Therapy Technician (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCDecember 6, 2016
Great place to work. Enjoyed the patients and the staff. Management was always available to help when necessary. The hardest part of the job was leaving to return to school.
Outstanding company filled with caring professionals
Physical Therapist Assistant (Former Employee) –  Santa Clarita, CADecember 3, 2016
Progressive is an amazing company to work for whether in the Santa Clarita, Tarzana, or Granada Hills locations. Patients are always welcomed with a smile and showed individual attention every treatment session.
great family based business
Physical Therapy Aide (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIOctober 31, 2016
i would have t continued to work for this company if it didn't fold. they gave me an entry level position and allowed me to advance during my whole time there.
Pros
they put time and energy into the staff and client base
Progressive
PT ASSISTANT/ Office manager (Former Employee) –  Arlington Heights, ILSeptember 3, 2016
It was an environment that allowed me to grow and hone my craft. The medical field is fast paced which i found engaging and rewarding but I have a core belief that every patient deserves the same level of attention thus the rating i submit today.
Everyone is so nice!
Volunteer work in physical therapy (Former Employee) –  Green Valley, AZJune 22, 2016
Even though I didn't work here and just shadowed a few PT's the people there were amazing. Their patience with patients is great, since they work with elderly people.I enjoyed volunteering there, because of all the greats patients that would tell me a story or two. It was a really great environment, and I would love to work their in the near future when I become a physical therapist.
Professional freindly work place
Intern Student (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCApril 1, 2016
assist clients with scheduling appointments, assist with clinical procedures and rehabilitation needs.
how to effectively keep a PT clinic running smoothly for the duration of the work day.
The management was good and very knowledgeable about rehabilitation
Really rewarding to see the clients leave better than when they arrived.
Great Environment to learn new things.
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Granada Hills, CAOctober 20, 2015
This center is very helpful for learning many different Physical Therapy techniques. The staff is very nice and willing to teach about what is being done as well as the exercising being presented.
Typical day at the office
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Green Valley, AZOctober 12, 2015
Fun place to work. Busy during the winter. Owners cant come to agreement on business decisions, lack of communication Great patients. Family oriented
Very productive place to work
Physical Therapy Tech/ Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCFebruary 13, 2015
I was introduced to the details of insurance coverages by head office manager.

Accompanied therapist to several homes for at home treatment of patients.
Good office to meet interesting patients
Patient Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Rock Hill, SCJuly 12, 2014
I am the Patient Service Representative, the One-Woman Front office staff. Job duties include; scheduling patients,taking payments, verifying medical insurance, medical records, closing out financials at end of business day.
Pros
Getting to know the patients.
Cons
inability for job advancement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Progressive Physical Therapy. Our community is ready to answer.

Progressive Physical Therapy Reviews by Location