Progressive Recruitment

Progressive Recruitment Employee Reviews

Management doesn't hear needs od employees
Was a great place to work until i requested they submit me for another position in my home state allowing me to spend more time with my wife and kids. But because they didn't want to give my contract to another recruiter, they refused to allow m to to apply for that contract
Pros
Good pay, plenty of overtime
Cons
Management is only worried about their own agendas
Sharing my experience
The choices of work locations the time home is going to be the same no matter where your at unless it’s a position in your home town they work to get you best pay scale and work to get you the best benefits some jobs have the ability to become permanent
Pros
Ability to get support
Cons
Away from home
Fast Pace
I worked rotational work in North Dakota. It was great pay and high energy. PGE was a great company to work for and would definitely recommend it to anyone.
Great Job
Wonderful Place To Work While Learning Great Leadership Skills While Working With Amazing Companies In The Field Away From My Family. Always Willing To Help You Out.
Cool place
Fun place to work for. Definitely great to work if a new graduate and a good introduction to the corp lifestyle. Fun training program, both challenging and tough
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
productive and great workplace
As a third party contractor for progressive global energy , the work and hourly pay was amazing , i was at the Schlumberger facility in Denton Texas and they treated us fair and impartial .
Pros
amazing communication skills
Cons
zero health care as a third party contractor
Good
Good experience while working as a contract employee and good staff to work with and overall it was a very good experience. It was a very positive experience.
temp job
good group of people to work for. this was only a temp job to get me stay where I was at until a job opened up where I was at. I would recommend progressive to anyone.
Pros
steady job
Progressive: A Last Resort To Employment
Progressive Recruitment...Progressive Global Energy...whatever you may call it. A company whose ideology is that people are (and should be) interchangeable widgets and that if the correct procedures are in place, anyone can do the job. A quality company is about supporting it's employees. High quality people do high quality work.

It's about time this company starts paying their employees a livable wage in Houston, Texas (the fourth largest city in the United States).

Ten dollars an hour is not a livable wage. As the industry gains momentum, employees will inevitably leave at the first opportunity because Progressive fails to keep up with industry demands. I fear for the assets and contractors that rely on Progressive to provide quality candidates when they fail to pay their employees a livable wage.

Low morale and complacency will eventually lead to failure.

The hours are week-on/week-off 2:30AM-2:30PM. A dangerous time for employees to commute as bar patrons flood the roadways.

Whether you're a company or a contractor, I'd recommend avoiding Progressive.
Pros
Intelligent and responsive work colleagues.
Cons
Unlivable wage, corporate bullying during wage inquiries, zero room for advancement.
helpful staff
Good place to work , staff very helpful unfortunately worked one project with them . Don't have anything for me since Dec 2015 . Hope business picks up
Pros
good help when you needed
Cons
not enough work for me
Not helpful when needed
When I started we where having some major communication problems. They tried to brush it off on the company I was going to work for but I think they could have done much better.
After I started work I was told that if there was any problems it was there job to help me find another position. Do to some accounting errors with the company I was working with many people where let go because they lost a lot of business. Going off of what I was told I let them know and now I wait.

I have stopped receiving call backs and don't get any response to my emails so I guess they have decided not to help me.
Pros
Seem like good people
Cons
Poor Communication to the poit you just give up
Just a Job
Progressive is a contract staffing agency. Staff is friendly and seem helpful but are somewhat unorganized. They are not fully forthcoming with information or just don't have all the facts when asking about contracts or job placement. Once your contract is in effect and you are working everything does flow smoothly. Communication is hit and miss as you can't leave voicemails for urgent issues. Progressive does seem to be a good place to work for once you get past some hurdles at the beginning of each contract.
Pros
Pay, Placements at Good Co's.
Cons
Contract Issues, High Insurance Costs, Communication
Poor Management
potential to advance quickly. Poor Management and bad leadership
long hours but if you put the work in you will be rewarded

low salaries but good incentive trips
productive
I was working as a safety consultant hired by global energy offshore . I was not involve in the office I was on a vessel as contractor to EMAS offshore who were using Progressive Global Energy
Pros
good money
Cons
short project
Takes care of contractor consultants
When I have a questions I always get an answer right away or the problem is resolved. Great solid company to work for. The company has gone above and beyond to assist/correct any issues regarding pay.
No communication
I would not recommend them to any other Safety Person these people work you till you get laid off then they don't know you any more they lie and give you the run around. Recruiters sitting on jobs and not working a person the recruiter will call other people you was working with and will offer them a job knowing they are already working.
Pros
None to talk about
Cons
Bad communicators
Old School Recruitment
Management has an incredibly old-school approach to recruitment.
People are micro-managed, encouraged to manipulate clients, and are belittled for having low call times.

The company has not found it's way into the 21st century yet.

They are the only downtown employer I know of that does not pay for parking. People are reprimanded for leaving a minute before 12:00 for lunch or for coming in a minute after 1:00 from lunch. They refuse to update outdated computer systems which affect productivity (ex: they haven't updated from Word 2002).

The pay is 30k for new recruiters, and even though they insist that commission will allow you to double your take home, it's just not true. There are a very small handful of people in the office who make the majority of the money, and they have their market corned off. Everyone else makes peanuts because they are limited by the market they work.

It's just not worth your time.
Conscientious Employees
Explaining safety to audits to employees, how to explain safety aspects to employees, management was great to work for, co-workers were good to work with, traveling, was meeting people.
Pros
Understanding their employees.
Cons
Not being able to contact them on phone.
Great company to work for
I worked independently in the field environment but the management team was always available when needed. Very friendly and supportive staff .
Great people to work with
I was very happy working for PGE and would recommend this group to anyone. Due to the slow down I am laid off but would gladly go back to work for them.
Great Company to work for without any problems
I've worked for several companies and this one has exceeded all my expectations. Great staff and great work ethics, No question goes un answered.
Pros
Great Team work
Cons
Termination of contract
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Progressive Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.
Ratings from women
InHerSight Score
3.3Personal Development
4.0Career Opportunities
3.6Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight